“Do you like each other?”

Just So You Know

A/N: Sorry for this very late update..I hope you like it..and Thanks for the comments that you all write..I am happy reading all of them..Thanks also to all my subscribers..;)

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I am reviewing the documents in my hand that place on the table when I remember what my dad told me last night.

Flashback

“Seunghyun-ah, I want you to get to know Mr. Kim’s daughter..I know you will like her.” He said while we are drinking whine at the terrace.

“Why should I dad?..” I ask him.

“Seunghyun-ah, if his daughter will like you..He will be a big asset for our company..”

“Huh?..You mean you are going to use her daughter for money purposes?”

“Hmm..Just a bit like that..But I know, when you get to know her more..you will start to like her and develop feelings for her..”

“But dad..That’s unfair for her..What if I don’t agree with this?”

“You can’t do that, Seunghyun..I know you..and you know me well too..So you better follow me.” he treathens me and when my dad said it, he means it. I sigh audiblely.

End of Flashback

*Knock, Knock!*

“Come in!” I said since I am busy with the papers I am reviewing. The door opens, revealing my dad and Mr. Kim. I rise from my seat and bow.

“Goodmorning!..Please take a seat.” I offer then to seat first.

“Ah, Seunghyun-ah..I would like you to meet Mr. Kim’s daughter.” My dad started then reveals a beautiful lady in a fitted one piece white tube holding a pouch. She looks up to me and when she sees my face..

“YOU?” She said while pointing at me. My brows raised and I pointed at myself.

“Me?..”

“Yes, you!” she happily exclaimed and launches herslef to me. She almost choke me with her strong arms that grip on my neck as she clings on me.

“Waaahh..I never thought we are going to meet each other here..”

“Ahha!..” I cough and she quickly let go of me.

“Opps, sorry!..hehehe..” she said. I rubbed my neck softly to ease it.

“How could a petite lady like you hug like a muscled man?..Haist!” I said and she chuckle softly.

“Sorry..I’m just so happy to see you again.”

“Again?” Me, my dad and Mr. Kim both said in unison, she nods with a big smile on her face.

“When did you met my son, Yoona-shi?” My dad asks.

“Ah..well..we met at the US.” She answered and I frowned.

“Don’t you remember?” She ask me and I shook my head.

“We met at the street..We bumped into each other there..I wasn’t’ able to ask your name that time because your in a hurry..After that day, I was hoping that I could see you again, but you didn’t show up.” She narrates how we two met each other before when I was at the states.

“Oh, I remember..” I said as I remember her face.

“This is great!..You already know each other..” We heard my dad commented.

“So, I think we should leave them together now, Mr. Choi..” Mr. Kim said and my dad nod in agreement.

“Take care of her, Seunghyun-ah..Bye!” Both of them bid goodbye to us. When they left I look at Yoona and she look at me back then a grin formed in her lips.

“What’s with the grin?” I curiously ask and she shook her head.

“Nothing!..I am just happy to see you.” She then wraps her arms around my left arm.

“Ah..eh..hehehe..You know what..I think..” I tried to remove her hands on my arm, but when I do it she return it again.

“Let’s go out!” she suggested.

“Huh?”

“I said..Let’s go out and date!” she repeats it.

“hahaha..Your asking me to go out for a date?” I unbelievably ask her and she nods.

“Why?..is there anything wrong with that?”

“Isn’t I should be the one to do that?”

“I know, but your not asking it so I did it for you..because I know that you are just shy to ask me that, right?” she said full of herself that earn a loud chuckle from me.

“ahahaha..your funny!” I exclaimed.

“Eh?..really?..but I did not joke.” She replied with her frowning look, and makes me laugh at her more.

“Aish!..Whatever you are laughing at..Let’s go out!..I want to know more about you..Please..” she then drag me out of the room and almost bump with Dara.

“Oh, Dara-shi!..Hi!” I heard Yoona greeted her.

“Eh, you know her?” I ask in surprised and she nods. She let go of my arm and went to Dara’s side.

“She is my first friend here..and she is nice at me.” She proudly said while looking at Dara then Dara glance to me.

“Ah..that’s great!” I said.

“Anyway, since Dara is here, why don’t we invite her too, Seunghyun-shi on our date?..” She suggested. ‘What the heck?..Is she alright?’

“Huh?..I don’t know..Ask her.” I said.

“Dara, let’s go out with Seunghyun..besides I need you to be with me..Your my friend now too so I want you to meet my future fiancee.”

“HUH?!” I shockingly said. I can see also that Dara was also shocked.

“Bu-but..” Dara wants to decline her.

“Please, Dara-shi..’ she begs her. Then after how many tries, she gives up. The three of use go out.

Yoona’s POV

Eversince we arrived at the restaurant this two were so quite. Do they feel awkward to be together?..But I sometimes caught them glancing at each other. Hmm..I think something is wrong with this two.

“Hey, Seunghyun-shi!..” I call his attention and he looked at me.

“Since your going to be my future fiancee..I want to know more about you and please be honest to me.” I said.

“Yoona-shi, first of all, let me correct you..I won’t and will not be your future fiancee, ok?..” he said.

“Eh, but that’s where we going to be..” I said to him because that’s also what my dad said.

“But anyway, let’s forget about that for now..I just want to get to know more about you..and I know Dara will love is also interested to hear you too.” I said before I give him a playful wink. He returns me with a defeated sigh. He start talking about himself while I and Dara listens to him, he is saying things like this and that, but that’s not what I want to hear. I got bored so I ask him the thing that I want to hear.

“Have you ever fall in love?” with my sudden question made him surprised and pause with his boring storytelling, then think. I waited for his answer for quite some time, but I think my question made him have a hard time to think.

“Hey Seunghyun-shi!.” I said to wake him from his day dreaming mode.

“H-hhuh?..Ah..eh..Y-yeah!” He stutters.

“Is that a Yes for my question or you just wake up from your daydreaming?” I sarcastically ask him.

“Both!” he answered then looks down like he is avoiding us.

“To who?” I curiously ask not minding if it’s too personal. All I want is to know what’s in his heart because I don’t want to marry a man that lies to me and mostly to himself about his true feelings. I glance at Dara and she is waiting too.

“You don’t have to know who she is..” he said and look straight to my eyes.

“Why?..Is it because she has somebody else or is it..because she is in love with somebody?”  I can see in him that he didn’t expect me to say that because of how he reacted in it. I saw a glimps of hurt and pain in his face that time; I can see that he shifted his eyes to the girl seated beside me. I still look at him and waited for his reply.

“Yes…She is…” he slowly said, for a moment I thought he won’t answer me, but he still did. I then look at Dara, she is staring back at him, I can see from their looks that something is really not right between these two. I think they are so busy in looking at each other so they don’t feel my presence that I am looking unto them. To broke the staring session of thses two..

“AHM!.” I fake a cough to distract them and they both look at me questioningly.

“Do you like each other?” I suddenly ask and their eyes grew wide in surprise.

“NO!”

“YES!” they both said in unison and made me confused with their answer. Dara said no, but Seunghyun said yes. I don’t know who to believe, but I think I know what the problem is or should I say what’s their problem. If I am right, the girl that he is talking about is her. If it’s true, then I should do something about this, but I still need to confirm it to the both of them before I do the right thing.