“Are you making me feel guilty, Mr. President?”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

The meeting has ended very well because our president has convinced big three investors to made an investment in the new project. I am currently fixing my things on my table before going home, when my phone rings.

“Yeah, unnie-ah!”

“Are you still at the office?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Youngbae-sshi and I will come there, wait for us there. Bye!”

“Huh?.Ya-” I didn’t finish my statement when she cut off the line. I look at my phone unbelievably before placing it back to my bag, I am back again in fixing my things in a serious mode that I didn’t even realize that there is someone behind me.

“Ready to go?” A voice came from behind me that made me jump a bit out of shock.

“OMO!” I hold at my chest then turn around to look at the person who said that. It’s our president, and he was smiling at me.

“Aish!..President Choi, your giving me heart attack.” I said to him directly and all he did is chuckle.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said while laughing. ‘He is saying sorry, but he was laughing.’

“You’re saying sorry but your action was not..I don’t know if your sincere or just fooling around.” I give him my irritated look. Then he stops and now become serious.

“Mianhe, Park Sandara-sshi!” He said it again and bows but this time being too formal. ‘aigoo..i don’t know if he is a normal person or not.’

“aigoo..haaaih!” is all I could utter because I feel irritated and grab my bag then excuses myself from him then walk toward the elevator.

“Hey, wait!” He shouted but I didn’t listen, instead I keep on pressing the elevator button and good thing the elevator door open fast so I get in quickly, but he is quicker than I because he get inside in a blink of seconds before the door closes. He is gasping for an air while we are inside the elevator.

“Whew!..That was close..” He able to speak despite the lack of air and he has the also plaster a smile like he enjoyed that.

“haist!..what a waste..ssshhi!” I murmur.

“Hmm?..What did you say?” He asks. ‘OMO!..he has also a sharp sensitive ear?..Aigoo..this guy is really far from normal.’

“I said, you’re a good runner..hehehe..” I annoyingly said to him then plaster a force smile before turning to the other side and make face.

“Ahh..You know what?”

“What?” I ask feeling not interested with the talk.

“I wonder why you are so bitter with me?..I was thinking, if it’s just your natural way of showing your expression towards others or else..”

“Or else what?” I retorted back.

“Or you..” he face me and start to come close in my spot. I step back to avoid him and his intense stare and playful smirk on his face. His face and mine a now so close, I can feel his breathe and my heart starts to beat erratically. I want to push him away but my body is not following my order so I frozen at my spot and all I could do is look at him. ‘Oh My God!..Did he hypnotized me?..I can’t even move a bit. What’s happening to me?..Help!..someone Help me!’ I scream in my thought.

“like me, huh?.” He said confidently. My eyes grew wider after his statement sinks in my mind.

“WHAT?!” I scream at his face, but I think I did a wrong move because he leans more and place his hand at the elevator’s wall supporting his body towards me, then all I could do is lean my back at the wall while my arms are hiding at my back holding my shoulder bag. ‘Oh God, help me!..Is he going to kiss me?..Aigoo..nooooo..When will be this elevator going to stop?..I feel like we have been here for almost a year..I need to do something!..no no no pleaseee..’ I am screaming inside my thought his manly scent is suffocating me and his presence with this closure is killing me, I can’t do anything right so I close my eyes feeling defeated and scared, waiting for him to just do what he is planning to do.

“Whahahaha…I got you!..hahahaha..” I hear him laughing out loud. I slowly open my eyes and see him standing in front of me. I feel relief when he distance himself from me, and I think the blood begin to flow again in my veins. I quickly posture myself, and act like nothing happen.

“Hahahaha..you..you really think that I am going to kiss you, right?..hahahhaha..” He can’t stop from laughing his heart out. ‘Haist!..I really want to choke him until he lost his air and die..He is getting on my nevers!..Arrrggh!’ The elevator door finally opens, and before I get out, I come close to him and tip toe then give him my fierce look before I stomp off in his feet.

“Aaaahh!..” he cried in pain and I escape from the elevator before he could catch me.

Bom’s POV

We are waiting for Dara to come out at the lobby, then after how many minutes pass, she arrived. I think she didn’t notice us because she is running like there is someone chasing her.

“Yah, Dara!” I shouted and we run after her. We catch her outside before she could pick up a taxi.

“Hey, where are you going?!” I grab her arm and ask.

“Oh, unnie?..Youngbae-sshi?..Why are you guys here?” she surprisingly ask.

“What do you mean why we are here?..I called you earlier and said that we are going to pick you up, right?” I reminded her.

“ah, yeah!..Let’s go?” She said and really wanted to go.

“Wait, Seunghyun is still not here.” Youngbae quickly said.

“Seunghyun-sshi?..I think he won’t be able to make it.” Dara speak up.

“really?..why?” I ask her and I can sense something weir with her.

“because he is in pain right now.” She informs us.

“who’s in pain right now?” a voice asks.

“You!” Dara quickly answer not knowing who the person asks. She pauses after hearing the voice that didn’t came from any of us. We all look back and see where that voice came from. It’s from Seunghyun; he is standing behind us with a smirk plaster on his handsome face.

“Hey, Seunghyun-aah!” Youngbae go to his side and give him a high five.

“Dara-sshi told us that you are in pain. Why? What happen to you?” Youngbae ask curiously.

“Ah, yeah!..An alien stomp off my feet at the elevator, but don’t worry..I’m fine now.” He answers while staring at Dara.

“An alien?” I manage to ask him.

“Yeah, a crazy ALIEN.” He clear it off and I can see that my sister look away from him. ‘hmm..I think something’s fishy here.’ I think off looking at Dara and Seunghyun.

“Anyway, let’s go.” Seunghyun said. When Seunghyun is about to enter Youngbae’s car, his phone rings. He excuses himself to us before he answer it. While we are waiting for Seunghyun to get inside, I elbow Dara that is seated beside me while Youngbae is seated at the front seat. Dara look at me with a questioning face look.

“What happen between you and Seunghyun, huh?” I secretly ask her because Youngbae might hear us.

“What do you mean?” She answers with the same thing I did.

“aish!..I am not slow Dara, and I know that he is talking about you earlier..”

“What makes you think that way, huh?..” I know that she is hiding something so I won’t stop asking her.

“It’s too obvious, you know!..The way you both acting towards each other, I can smell something is fishy.”

“aigoo..unnie, your thinking too much..Maybe you’re just STARVING.” She emphasized the last word and make sure that Youngbae should hear it. I quickly elbow her to stop, and then Youngbae turn around to face us. I give him my shy poker face and secretly pinch Dara’s side.

“Ouch!” She said in pain, and I look at her with my pissed poker face, then she returns it with the same expression I gave her. Youngbae face us with an apologetic look.

“In behalf of my best friend, I apologized for making you wait. Don’t worry; we will go to the restaurant immediately when he comes back.” He said and I feel shy because I am not actually hungry, it’s Dara’s fault. Then all of a sudden, Seunghyun comes back.

“Guys, I’m so sorry. I can’t come with you tonight something urgent came and I need to settle it first. I’m really sorry, I’ll just make it up to you next time.” He apologetically said to us, his head was peeking on the front seat window where Youngbae was sitting.

“What is it about, Seunghyun-ah?” Youngbae ask.

“It’s a personal matter and I can’t tell you right now. I’m sorry again; I need to go ahead now. I promise to make it up next time. Take care of them, Youngbae-ah!.Bye!” he urgently said.

“Ok, Bye Seunghyun-sshi!” I said to him before he is out of sight.

Seunghyun’s POV

I am at the hospital right now where my former teacher Althea is confine. I waiting for her family to arrived because her sister called me that the whole family will came to visit her and it’s the right time for me to introduce myself and do what I should need to do. It’s the reason why I didn’t come with Youngbae, I actually wanted to go, but I need to finish it first because she is my only key to find ssantokie and fulfill my promise to her. I suddenly feel my heart is beating in a fast pace and nervous, I don’t know how will this conversation turns out, but I hope that it will be successful. I wish that someone is beside me to give support regarding with what I am doing, then my phone vibrated inside my slacks pocket so I fish it immediately. It’s a message from an expected person.

From: Dara

Are you making me feel guilty, Mr. President?

Her message made me think why she said it so I replied her.

Reply

Why did you say that, did something happen?

I send it and after quite a second she reply.

From: Dara

It’s because you didn’t go with us. You intentionally did it to make me guilty after what I did to you, right?

“Aahh..so she really thought that it was the reason…” I said to myself while rubbing my chin with a smirk plaster on my face.

Reply

Actually I didn’t mean that way, but if you feel like that well..it only means that you are concern with me, am I right? J

I send her my reply with a mischievous smile in my lips and I know that by the time she will receives it she will be annoy again.

 

Hi!Hello!!..Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year to all of you!!..I am so sorry for not updating for the past few weeks because I am so busy with my thesis and work and I just got my break yesterday. Please forgive me for not updating..I hope you understand..Anyway, I would like to say Thank you for the continuesly increasing number of subscribers to my storie..I love you all..Thanks for you support and patience in waiting..I have made two chapter update for all of you..I hope you all like it..I would love to read your comments soon...Hehehe..Byiee!!..Kyaah!!