“Just call me Yoona”

Just So You Know

Doodoong!..Thanks for your comments, I know you hate Dongwook for what he have done..but we can't blame him..he was deeply inlove with Dara..anyway, here is my another update..

 

Yoona didn’t go to the restroom; she just said it to make an excuse to escape to her dad. She tag along Dara with her and they went out of the building. Dara is feels uneasy because she worries that if Mr. Choi knows about that she helps Yoona escape, he will be mad at him. They escape with her father’s driver.

“Hey Ms. Park!” Yoona waved her hand in front of her face.

“Oh, eh..what?” she composed herself.

“Eversince we went out of that boring building, you seemes so bothered..What is it?” Yoona ask before she her ice cream.

“Huh..amm..I..actually I am worried..What if your dad and Mr. Choi found out that you were gone?” Dara worriedly ask.

“Hahaha..Don’t worry..I am at your back..My dad won’t scold you..Trust me!” Yoona assures her.

“but..”

“Come on!..Stop worrying!..Let’s go!” She snake her one arm around Dara’s free arm and drag her along.

“Where are we going, Ms. Yoona Kim?” she ask being polite.

“OMG!..please drop the formality..Just call me Yoona!..ok?” Dara nods.

“Then call me Dara.”

“Good!..regarding you question..We will go shopping!” She answered and the door of her car openned by the driver then they get inside. Going back to the office, Seunghyun arrived.

“I’m sorry to make you wait!” he entered the office and saw his father with another man.

“Seunghyun-ah!” his dad greeted him first. He walks towards him and welcome by a warm hug then let him go too.

“By the way, I would like you to meet Mr. Alvin Kim.” He introduced him to the man that standing near them.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Alvin Kim!..I’m Choi Seunghyun!” they exchange hand shake.

“Ah..so it was you..I heard many good things about you because of your dad…Nice to meet you too!”

“Hahaha..” Seunghyun felt flatered about it.

“Please take a seat!” Seunghyun said and he obeyed.

On the other hand, Dara and Yoona are finished with their shopping, so they decided to eat eat first before they will return to the office.

“You know, what I had a great time with you Dara!..Thanks for accompaniying me.” Yoona said.

“Yeah, and when I came back..I’ll be fired up!.” she replied sarcastically.

“hahahaha..I promise you that it will never happen.” Yoona assured her.

“Ok..I trust you!”

“Anyway, Dara..why don’t you tell me about yourself?..” She asks.

“Like what?” Dara ask back.

“hmm..like..boys..I mean do you have a boyfriend right now?” Yoona suggested a topic and once again Dara remember what happened awhile ago. It made her silent for awhile.

“amm..”

“It seems like you don’t want to talk about it..maybe let’s change that topic.”

“yeah..” Dara agrees.

“let’s make the topic more light..hmm..let me ask you..” she thinks of something to ask, rubbing her chin in a slow motion.

“AH!..” she snaps her finger.

“Did you experienced..love at first sight?..”

“Love at first sight?” Dara repeats the question and Yoona nods in reply.

“hmm..I don’t think so..Why?” She asks back.

“amm..actually, I experienced it before.” Yoona answered.

“Really?..Then what happened?”

“I live at the US and one time I run into this man on the street..he helped me pick up my things that scattered on the floor..then said sorry..before he left me..I was starstrucked with him..”

“Do you know him?”

“That’s the sad part..I never got the chance to ask hi name.” She sadly answers her.

“Why?”

“I don’t know!..After that day, I wanted to see him so I always go to that place hoping that he will show up, but he never did.” Yoona answered.

“Do you still like him?” Dara asks.

“Yes..I am still hoping that I will be able to see him..”

“Did you try dating other guys?”

“I do..but I don’t like them..”

“That’s a problem.”

****

Back to the office..

“I’m sorry to say this, but I think my daughter escaped from me again..” Mr. Kim said to them.

“That’s alright..We can still have other time to make them meet..right, seunghyun?” Mr. Choi asks him, and he nods.

“Good Idea!..Well, about the deal..I am going to review it first before I give you my final decision..I should go now..” All of then stood.

“Oh, Thank you for your time Mr. Kim!..” Seunghyun shook his hand.

“Nice meeting you agin, Mr. Kim!”

“Let me accompany you Mr. Kim.” Mr. Choi suggested and he agrees. They left Seunghyun inside his office. He sits back and leans his back on the couch to rest. Then the quite surrounding makes his mind remember the event with Dara and Dongwook.

“No no no!..” he shook his head to forget the thought, then he stood and go to his table. He starts scanning and reading his documents before signing it. He made himself busy with everything he can. Then his phone rings.

“Hello?” he places the phone in his ear and continues reading the documents he has been holding.

“Seunghyun-ah, it’s me..Bae!” the other person on the line said.

“Oh, what is it?”

“Let’s hang out to night!..” he offered.

“Where?..”

“at the same place.”

“Ok, I’ll just finish my works loads here.” He said and hangs up then continues whatever he is doing.

****

Athe the parking lot..

“My God..Yoona, where did you go?” Mr. Kim asks his daughter.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim..Don’t scold her..It was my fault!” Dara quickly defended her.

“No, dad!..It was mine..I forced her to come with me..Don’t get mad at her or even fire her.” Yoona said.

“Why did you do that?” Her dad asks.

“I was so bored that’s why I want to go somewhere.. and I know that you won’t allow me..so I think of something that I can excuse myself..” yoona explained herself.

“Don’t you know that we waited for you?..” Her dad disappointed with what she did.

“I’m sorry dad!..But I promise to make it up next time.” She said lovingly and her dad forgives her since she is a daddy’s girl.

“I’m sorry again Mr. Choi for my daughters improper manner..We promise to comeback here next time and make it up to you.” Mr. Kim said.

“That’s alright..besides there’s always be a next time!.”

“Mr. Choi, please don’t get mad at Ms. Park..She really don’t want to do it..I just forced her..” She begs on him.

“Hahaha..I promise!” Mr. Choi said with an assuring smile.

“Thank you Mr. Choi!” Yoona said then turns to Dara.

“There you go, Dara..You heard him..He won’t be mad at you or even fire you up.” She added.

“Yeah, thanks!” Dara replied. After they talked, Yoona and Mr. Kim get into their car and left. While Dara and Mr. Choi left there.

“Ms. Park, please inform my son Seunghyun that I’ll go now..I’ll just meet him at the house.”

“Yes Sir!.” Then his car parked in front of them before he get in. Dara go back inside the office building. She waited for the elevator to go down, and when it arrived, Seunghyun was inside it. She didn’t expect him that time.

“Are you going up?” he asks in his natural calm tone as he step out of the elevator and keeping the door to close as he waits for Dara’s answer.

“H-huh?..amm..uhm!” she just nod at him and look down before going inside it. When she is secured inside, Seunghyun let go of the door so it will close and start to walk away, but before he can go far, Dara called him and press the elevator button to prevent it from closing. Seunghyun look back at her.

“Your dad told me to inform you that he left already..and that he will wait for you at your house.” She said straight forward.

“Ok.” Then he turns his back at her and leaves. Dara felt hurt deep inside because of the way he treats her. He acts like nothing happened and that he doesn’t care at all about her. She felt like she is being ignored, but then she thinks that maybe it’s the best way for the both of them. She watch Seunghyun walk away until he is out of sight before she let go of the elevator button to close the door automatically.

 

A/N: Another character, right?..hehehe..Is she Good or bad??..I don't know..But I am sure that her role will add more of our Tabisan couple and to the story..kyyaahh!.Thanks for reading!