“I like you”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

My eyes grew wide when our lips met in an instance, I never expected this muh more, I never expect that he knew what I did to him. The kiss didn’t last long because he fall asleep, then I touch my lips by the tip of my finger while looking at him in disbelieve. ‘Am I dreaming?..Did..did he really just kissed me?’ I blushed as realization hits me. I touch my face with my bare hands and tremble. Then the office door suddenly opens.

“Dara-shi?” It’s Dongwook who came. I quickly stood up and dust off my clothes.

“Eh, Dongwook-shi?” my brows creased.

“What are you doing inside Seunghyun’s off~” he pause when his eyes change direction, I followed his sight and landed to Seunghyun.

“What happened?” he curiously asks.

“When I came inside, I saw him lying on the floor..and I figure out that he has fever.” Dongwook went to Seunghyun’s side and touches his forehead.

“Your right. We need to bring him home, can you help me?” my face looks questioningly.

“Please?..” then I agree. I bring Seunghyun’s coat and suitcase while he assisted him from walking by clinging Seunghyun’s arm over Dongwook’s shoulder and his other hand on Seunghyun’s side waist for support. When we reach Dongwook’s car, he place him at the backseat. I then pass Seunghyun’s belongings to him.

“Thanks..but I’ll give you a ride since you help me with him.” He accepted it.

“No, it’s ok!..I can ride a bus.” I rejected him.

“I insist. Besides, it’s already late.” He was right, so I agree with him.

****

The whole ride was quite and awkward, when we arrived he carried Seunghyun inside their house, I followed him as I bring Seunghyun’s things.

“Goodevening Master Dongwook!” a lady in her 30’s greeted us.

“Prepare his room now!” Dongwook didn’t greeted her, instead he send order. She quickly followed, then we went upstairs to go inside Seunghyun’s room, he lay him on the bed before he turns to me and took Seunghyun’s things.

“Let’s go!” He invited me.

“Eh?..youre going to left him here like that?” I glance at Seunghyun then to him. He nods.

“Don’t worry; the maids are there to take care of him. So let’s go?”

“But you’re his brother..you should be the one to take care of him. I can go back home by my own.” I assure him and grip on my shoulder bag ready to walk out of the room when..

“NO!” He stop me by holding my forearm. I look at his hand then to his face before I creased my brows.

“Sorry..I mean no, because I can’t let you go especially during this time. There are a lot of goons out there and you my be put in danger.” He explains then slowly let go of me.

“Eh?..Dongwook-shi, thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I can take care of myself.” I said and smile.

“Still, I can’t.” ‘Haist!..why is he so persistent?..arrgh..’ I feel like my blood is rising as I start to feel irritated with his attitude.

“Look, I don’t want to make this long..so please let me g~”

“No!..That’s final!..If you don’t want me to send you home, then stay here for tonight.” He cut me off.

“WHAT?!” my eyes wide after he said it.

“Yes!..since you don’t want me to do it, then stay here.” He looks serious while he crossed his arms into his chest.

“sorry, Dongwook-shi..but do you know what are you saying?..What will be the people think if I stay here?..besides I don’t have anything to do here..” I firmly said to him.

“Of course I know..and I don’t care what would others will say. Just stay here or let me send you home.” ‘Arrrgghh!..Oh Good God, please help me with this man…what will I do?’

“Ok fine!, you can send me home.” I irritatedly said.

“Opps, sorry but I change my mind.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to send you home. Just stay here and help me take care of Seunghyun. Since you are the one who said that I should take care of him, right?” a smirk plater on his face, if he was not Seunghyun’s brother I would totally scratch his face.

“Arrggh…FINE!..” I shouted at the top of my lungs with so much irritation with him.

“hahahaha..Good!..” he laugh at me and wink then leave the room together with the maid.

“AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!..” I angrily stomp my feet on my spot then messed up my own hair. ‘Calm down Dara, calm down..’ I do a breathing exercise to put myself in calmness. Then my eyes landed on Seunghyun who is sleeping soundly in his bed. I walk towards his bed side then sit on the edge of his bed. I look at his face and can’t help but smile then I touch my lips with the tip of my finger as I remember the kiss. I suddenly feel giddy ‘Oh God!..I can’t understand myself whenever I am near with him..What is happening to me?..’

“Dara-shi!” I heard someone call my name and it returns me back to reality. To my surprise, Dongwook is looking down at me with a confused looked on his face.

“N-neh!.” I look away and put down my hand before I stand up.

“Why are smiling like that?..Are you alright?” He asks.

“Nothing!..” I don’t want him to ask me question especially related with this so I avoided his stare.

“Ok!..Anyway, I told Gummy to bring you some clothes for you to change...” then after just a second the same lady walk inside the room with a pair of clothes hang on her forearm.

“Ms. Park, here is your clothes.” She politely said and bowed as she give it to me.

“Thanks!.” I smilingly accepted.

“Gummy, lead her to the rest room and to the guest room.” He commanded the lady.

“Yes Master Dongwook!..” She answers politely and turn to me.

“This way Ms. Park.” She gesture her hand outside and I followed her.

****

“If ever you need something Ms. Park, just call me. I’ll be outside.”

“Thanks, and please don’t be so formal to me. Just call me Dara.” I smile to her.

“Nice to meet you Dara, I’m Gummy the head maid.” She offers her hand and I gladly accepted it, then she went out. I quickly change my clothes and went out only to see Dongwook standing at the doorstep.

“Let’s go?” He invited me, but I don’t know where he is taking me.

“Where?”

“Let’s have dinner, I ask Gummy to prepare food for us.”

“Thanks, but no thanks!..I am not hungry..Anyway, how’s Seunghyun-shi?” I am still irritated at him so I change the subject.

“I think he is doing fine?..besides Gummy is inside in his room to check on him.” He said like he don’t care much about Seunghyun.

“I wonder why you are acting so cold towards your brother?..I want to check on him.” I said and ready to go down stairs when he suddenly speaks.

“Do you like Seunghyun?” His question freezes me on my spot, unable to neither move nor speak. I don’t know what to say. ‘Am I?’

“Why do you care so much about him?..” then finally I turn around to him and answer.

“B-BECAUSE..because..he is my boss..I mean OUR boss.” I stutter.

“Is that really the reason?”

“Yes!” I firmly said to make him stop questioning.

“Ok!..but Dara, I want to be frank on you..” ‘Oh God!..he become serious.’ I didn’t speak anything and waited for him to talk.

“I like you.” My eyes widen with his statement. ‘Waaahhh!..I never expect this to happen..What will I do?’