“If I an not mistaken, you steal something from me”

Just So You Know

A/N: Sorry again for this late update..I hope you will like it..hehehe..:) Enjoy reading!!..Kyyaahh!!..

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I am lying on my bed while my forearm is place on my forehead. ‘Waahh’ my head starts to ache and I felt dizzy as I keep sneezing again and again since I went home. I am not feeling well today, probably because of yesterday. ‘Eh, if I am like this I should check on Dara if she is fine.’I thought to myself and grab my phone on the top of my drawer without even bothering to sit up or stand, but before I could dial it ring. The caller is youngbae.

“Hello, bro?” then I sneezed, and I am sure that he heard it.

“Yo, bro!..why you sounded like sick?..are you?”

“Actaully I think so…but why did you call?..is there a problem?” I ask as my voice sounded bad like something is clog inside my nose that I find it hard to get air then I sneeze again.

“Bro, I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you’re not feeling well..maybe I should call next time. You should get some rest.” He gives me advice in a worried tone. My bestfriend is right, I do need to rest.

“Ok, but what is it that you called?” I insisted to know the reason of him calling me.

“Nah, Don’t mind it. Just have some rest. Bye!”

“Oh, ok!.Thanks!” then we both ended the call. And then I dialled bom’s number since Dara still has no phone. I actually felt stupid when I asked her about that when she fell on the hole at the ski resort. It ring once and pick up.

“Hello, Seunghyun-shi?” I clear my throat and speak like I am fine because I don’t want them to be worried.

“Neh, Bom-shi..I just want to ask, how Dara-shi?”

“Ah, she is very fine. Why?..Do you want me to call her?” She suggested.

“Oh, no no no!..I mean no need too. I am just checking if she is fine, that’s all.”

“Eh, ok?..ah, Seunghyun-shi wait!.”

“Yes?”

“Did Youngbae-shi called you?”

“Neh!..but he didn’t told me why he called.”

“Huh?..really?..but I th~”

“But what?”

“No..Nothing!..”

“Ok, so I’ll hang up the phone now. Bye!”

“Bye!” After that call I place my phone at my side before closing my eyes to sleep.

---->The next day…

Dongwook’s POV

I was about to go down stairs when I see Gummy carrying a tray with a glass of water and a medicine bottle. I go to her and ask.

“Why you are carrying that?”

“Master Seunghyun is sick since yesterday and he needs to take medicine.” I never knew that he was sick yesterday because I came home late yesterday from a party.

“Ok!..anyway, where are mom and dad?” I coldly said.

“Your mom and dad went to a business trip today, they leave early in the morning and they didn’t bother to wake any of you because know your both tired. They said that they will comeback after a week. If you don’t mind Master Dongwook, I will go now.”

“Ah, ok!.” Then I watch her go inside Seunghyun’s room and I go down.

---> At the office…

Dara’s POV

I came at the office early, and greeted by the other employees inside. I place my shoulder bag on my table then take a sit. Just like the usual day I do, I open up my laptop and start reading the report folders on my table. I have a lot of work loads to do and I remember to check my boss schedule for today. Today is the contract signing of the new investors, but why he is still not here? Did he forget? I picked up the telephone and dialed his number, it ring more than once and no he is not answering it.

“Eh?..Why he isn’t answering?” I ask myself as I stared at the phone I am holding.

“If your calling Seunghyun, forget it.” I look up to see who the person is talking to me.

“Dongwook-shi!..Good morning!”

“Good morning too!..Seunghyun-shi, wont be able to go here today because he is sick.” He said and I felt worried.

“His sick?..” I just repeat what he said to confirm that he said it right.

“Neh!..Our household told me that he was sick since yesterday when he came home.” Ohw no!..maybe it’s because of what happened the day before yesterday.

“H-how is he now?” I concernly ask.

“I don’t know, maybe fine since the maid gave him medicine to take. Anyway, I’ll just leave these papers for him to check on his table.” He shows me the papers he is talking about then went inside Seunghyun’s office. Then after a minute he comes out and speaks to me again.

“Ahm..Dara-shi, can I invite you to dinner tonight?” Eh?..he is asking me to have lunch with him?

“Huh?..but I still have works to do. I don’t think I ca~”

“That’s ok, Dara-shi, just agree with my brother.” I stand up and we both look to where the voice came, and to our surprise it’s our president.

“Oh!, President Choi. I thought yo~”

“You thought I will be absent?” he cut me off and I nod.

“Gummy noona said that you were sick.” Dongwook butted.

“Yes, I do, but I feel better now and I still need to show up for the contract signing.” He weakly said and smile at us. He looks pale, but he manages to go here, what a dedication.

“But if you’re sick, you should just rest at your house Mr. President.” I concerly said and Dongwook look at me.

“Well that’s actually my plan, but I don’t want to miss this very important event, that’s why I am here…anyway, change topic..” Both I and Dongwook look at him questioningly.

“Just agree with my brother. Don’t worry about the work load, it can wait.” He said and winks at me before he walk pass by us, then enter his office.

“Ok, I accept your invitation.” I finally decided.

“Thanks!..I’ll pick you here after work. Bye!” He then leaves me. I feel disappointed to myself for even agreeing with the invitation. ‘Arrggh!..If that president of ours didn’t force me to angree with him, I will not do it.’I slump myslef on the chair and sigh. Then another employee came to me.

“Ms. Park, the investors are already arrived.” Cherry informed me.

“Ah, ok!..Lead them to the conference room and tell the board of directors that the president will be there in a moment.” I command her and she follow me. I stood up and knock on Seunghyun’s office door, then open it.

“Mr. President, the investors are h~” I look toward his table direction and see him in sleeping mode. I came closer to him to see if he really is sleeping, then he is. If he isn’t feeling well, he shouldn’t bother to go here. I went to his side to wake him up, but before I could do, my eyes landed on his face down to his nose and lips. ‘LIPS?’ Yes, you heard me right. Oh my god!..then I remember again what I did to him. I feel my cheeks heated up and blushed.

“Aigoo..what am I thinking?..” I shook my head to remove my crazy thoughts.

“What arre you doing here?” I look down and see Seunghyun looking at me questioningly. I move backward and posture myself.

“Ahh..I-..I..aaahh..the investors are already at the conference room waiting for you.” I finally said it.

“Ok!.” He fix himself before he stand up.

“Let’s Go!”

**** At the conference room

“So, let’s start the signing.” Seunghyun exclaimed and I place the contrac on there table one at a time, then the signing begins. After a minute, it is done, the board of directors, Youngbae, Bom, Dongwook and I give them a round of applause. The new investors and Seunghyun shake hands.

“Thank you for believing in us.” Seunghyun said.

“We will wait for a good out come and looking forward to it.” The investors responses to him, and he nod to them with a smile of assurance before they leave the conference room.

“CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. President!..” the board greeted him.

“Thank you!..”

 

“This calls for a celebration!” Youngbae suddenly suggested.

“Yeah, his right!”

“Ok, but I don’t think I can join you. You could go off work early. Go and have fun!” He then leaves the conference room. Youngbae and Bom look at each other then look to me with a questioning face.

“Dara-shi, is he still sick?” Youngbae asks.

“Yeah!”

“Wait, you know that he is sick?” I ask back.

“Neh!.. When I called him yesterday, I noticed that he is not feeling well and then he said that he is sick.” He explain.

“So that’s why you didn’t told him our plan?” Bom butted in.

“Neh!”

“What plan?” I curiously ask. Youngbae is about to speak when I see my unnie eyed him and so he stop.

“Nothing!..Nothing!” Unnie speak in behalf of him. ‘Aigoo..she is hiding something again on me.Good thing that it didn’t happen..ahahaha..’ I laugh inside as the thought of my unnie’s plan fail.

“Yah!, why are you smiling?”

“Huh?..no I’m not.” I lied.

“Hey, Dara-shi!..Since we can go off work early, why don’t we go now?” It’s Dongwook who speak this time.

“Eh, huh?..now?..aaa..”

“You two will go out together?” My sister asks him and I know how her mind thinks, Dongwook nods.

“Ahm..can we join you?” Yeah!, that’s a good idea. Oh my God!..my unnie saves me.

“Huh?..” He thinks

“Ok!”

Dongwook’s POV

I was actually didn’t expect this, having dinner with Dara together with her sister and her boss. It should be Dara, but I can’t say no to her since she is her sister. Now we are eating in a fancy restaurant, but it’s my bestfriend’s restaurant. Bom keeps on telling funny stories and Youngbae and Dara are laughing at her. I want to talk to Dara, but I can’t since they are with us, so I failed. I ended up listening to Bom’s stories and join their laughter. When were done eating, Youngbae decides to send Dara and Bom home, I want to say no, but Dara already agreed to him so who am I to stop her. I ended up alone on my car and go home only to find out that my brother was still not there.

Dara’s POV

I forgot something at the office and told Youngbae to drop me there, so he did. I will just commute. He and Bom left me there, the guard greeted me as I enter the office. I ride the elevator and stop at the 6th floor. I rush to my cubicle and found my wallet on my drawer. I forgot to place it inside my back when I get something inside this. When I am done, I was about to leave when I saw the light at Seunghyun’s office is still open.

“Is he still here?..I thought he is sick? Why he is taking over time?” because of my curiousity I knocked, but no one is opening the door. Maybe he is too busy to open it or just say come in, so I push the door to open and greeted by a lying Seunghyun on the floor.

“Oh My God!..Mr. President!..Mr. President!.” I tried waking him by shaking his body, then he slowly opens his eyes.

“God!..you scared me Seunghyun-shi.” I said and he smiled weakly.

“So-sorry..” he wisphers to me. I help him stand and sit on the couch, but he chooses to lay down. So I gave him a pillow to support his head.

“What happened to you?..Why are you lying on the ground?..How long have you been there?” I bombard him many questions.

“I don’t know..all I remember is after the meeting, I came inside, lock the door and then that’s it.” I touch his forehead, and GOD!..he is hot, as in burning hot.

“You have fever; do you want me to call Dongwook-shi to pick you up?” He nod and I did. It ring many times, but no one answers it.

“Aish! Why he isn’t answering his phone?..Where is he?” I ask myself in fraustration, then glance at Seunghyun, he is shivering. I stop calling Dongwook and rush to his side.

“God, Seunghyun-shi!..What should I do?.I’ll just go outside to l~”

“No need too. Just don’t leave me and stay here, please. I don’t want to be alone.” He said while his eyes close and hold my hand.

“but..” I was going to protest but I didn’t since he held my hand tight like never want to let it go, so I just stay there, sit on the floor while watching him sleep. I felt his grip lossen up, and I find it a good timing to get the trench coat that hang on the steel holder to cover him since there is no blanket. I went back to him and cover it to him. I sit back again and now studied his face closer, my face is an inches apart from him and I can feel his hot breathe. I slowly traced his face down to his nose and lastly his lips. And to my surprise he catches my hand and a smirk plaster on his face while his eyes close.

“If I an not mistaken, you steal something from me.” He said.

“What do you me~” but before I could finish he sealed me with a kiss.