I can't do what you are asking me to do

Just So You Know

Dongwook's POV

I know everything and that Yoona girl really help my stupid so called brother with this plan. I am not going to let it pass. I drive my way to Dara's house.

"Ah, ahjumma!..is Dara here?" I asked the person living next to them.

"Oh, the sisters were not around since this morning."

"Thank you!" I bowed to her then she went inside her apartment room. I was about to leave when I heard people climbing up while talking so happily. Untill I heard her and his voice. My hand turn into fist and my inside feels like hell as my anger engulf my system. The moment they step in, he is the one who first showed up.

"O-oh!..Dong wo~" I heard his friend about to say my name when he sees me. As all eyes now on me. I am fuming with anger that I can't control it anymore, the next thing I know, Seunghyun's corner lips is bleeding while I stand in front of him.

"Y-YAH!..DONGWOOK-SSI!" It's Dara's sister who shouted at me.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I shouted at him. He wipe his bleeding lips with his thumb and for a while take a look at the blood on his thumb then sigh deeply before looking to me. I know he is about to say something, but stop when..

PAK!

I felt a sting of pain at my cheek as my head turn to the other side because of the impact of the slap came from the person I never expected to do it.

"I should be the one asking you that." I heard her speak. Its like she is controlling her temper not to burst out. I touches my cheek that she slapped and look back to her. I see anger in her eyes as it gets watery, there is also no regret of what she did to me.

"Da-Dara.." I called.

"How dare you lie to me?..How dare you use the name that doesn't belong to you?"

"Ah!.." I sarcastically nod and smile at her.

"So is that why you are being angry with me?..Is that the only reason why?"

"YES!..and I am so stupid in believing you."

"Dara please..listen to me first..I only did th~"

"Stop!" She raise her hand to signal me to stop whatever I am going to say.

"I don't want to hear any word from you starting today.." It breaks my heart hearing a harsh words from her. This is all Seunghyun's fault.

"Fine!..But I won't just give you up Dara..I wont..Remember that." I strongly said, then give Seunghyun a deadly look before leaving them all.

Dara's POV

I know what I did was right, but all of a sudden I feel like I am regretting it. Until a warm hand envelop mine. I look up and see Seunghyun smiles as he brought up my hand and kiss it.

"You don't need to feel guilty with what you did. You only did it because you feel that it was the right thing, right?" He asked like he reads what's on my mind. I press my lips and smiles at him and nod. Then I held his face and touch his wounded lips. He wince the moment I touch it.

"Does it hurts?" I worriedly asked.

"It's alright..As long as you are with me now..No matter how bad the things will be..It will be ok because you are here." He sweetly said.

"Aish!..Chincha?..You two should have a room.." I think my sister Bom gets jealous with us. Hahaha..

"Yeah dude, she's right..Enough with all this sweetness..Ok?..Let's get inside." Bae said to Seunghyun and playfully pushing him towards the apartment door leaving Bom and I outside.

"Unni, Gomawo." I said without looking at her because my attention where on the two boys who are teasing each other like kids.

"You know that I will do anything for you my dear sister." She place a hand on my shoulder and I turn to look at her with a smile.

"Hey you two there!..Are you going to stay there until tomorrow?" It's Bae who called us. With that, Bom and I went inside hand in hand.

*****

The next day...

Nobody's POV

"Where have you been?" Seunghyun's dad asked. He just got home from Dara's apartment.

"Dad, I have a good news for you." Seunghyun excitedly announced.

"What do you mean?"

"The company is back to ours again."

"How did you do that?..Did you agree to get married with Mr. Yoona?"

"No dad..I just had a sincere talk with Mr. Kim and explain everything to him. Yoona also helped with it." Seunghyun is smiling although out their conversation. Then they all hear a loud bang of broken things at the other room with Dongwook's screaming voice. Seunghyun and Mr. Choi went out of the room to check what happened. Seunghyun get approached by his mom while crying.

"Seunghyun-ah..Please make him stop..Jebal.."

"What's the reason why he is acting like that?" Mr. Choi asked.

"I think I know, dad." Seunghyun said."Don't worry mom..I'll talk to him." He approach Dongwook's room and knock.

"Hyung..Stop this..let's have a tal~"

"SHUT UP!..I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!..I WANT YOU DEAD AND GONE!"

"I know your being like this because of Dara..We don't want to hurt you..but it's you who pushed me and the people behind her do all this revelations..We don't want Dara to live in all the lies you have told her." he explained, but earn a loud crashing of vase on the door.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR ING EXPLANATION!.GET LOST!"

"Ok..Maybe let's talk some other day when you calm down." He said and walk back to his parent.

"I am sorry mom..but I will fix this soon..Please stop crying.." he wipes her tears away and give an assurance that everything will be fine.

*****

Seunghyun look up the sky at the garden and sees the stars. 'This is the day that I am afraid to happen, but its already happening. We hurt him. I just wish that soon he will forgive us and understand the situation.' he thought and sigh deeply.

"What's bothering you?" His dad's voice can be heard and make his open his eyes to look at his father.

"Yeah." He honestly said.

"Son..I know that I have been treating you badly for this past few days because of the company problem..I feel ashamed that I forced you to do this.."

"I understand you dad..I know how important this company to you, that's why I give everything I can to have it back without sacrificing my love for the person I cared for so long."

"Is that person is the same person that your hyung loved too?""

"Funny may it seems..but Yes..She is the same person..I think we are being played by the faith."

"Maybe..but..I..I want to say this to you..Thank you for bringing back the company..I know this is too much, son..but can I asked you a favor again?"

"Hmm?..Ok..As long as I can do it..What is it, Dad?"

"Ca-can you..can you give way for your brother's happiness?" The moment he hears it, feels like everything went down into him.

"I know I am being cruel to you..but Dongwook is my real son..and I have not been a good father to him since then..so now, I want to make it right.."

"And making it right includes me getting hurt?" Seunghyun asked his dad.

"I am sorry..but this is the least I can do for him..I will give you everything you want including the company if you do..Just let Dongwook be happy."

"I am sorry too dad..but I don't need all this luxurious things in life because what matters to me now is Dara..She is my life and my world..I can't do what you are asking me to do..Forgive me..Please understand me, just this once." Seunghyun said firmly before he left his dad.