“Angel?”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

I am currently inside Seunghyun’s car, still don’t have the idea on where he wants to bring me, until his driver ask.

“Where are we going sir?”

“Drive to the nearest hospital clinic here.” He answers him while pointing his finger to the road direction. So that’s it, he wants to bring me at the hospital. Then I remember that I called Bommie unni to come over and pick me up at the office but I already went out, so I called her again, but she can’t be reach now. I wonder what happen to her.

At the clinic…

I clang my arm around his neck while his other hand is in my waist assisting me to walk inside the clinic. He left his driver outside, so he is the only one to help me. He put me down at the waiting area of the clinic near the front desk, as he went to the lady personnel. I watch at him as he talks to the lady.

“Good morning!, is Doctor Kwon inside?” He asks the lady and the lady seems like her thoughts are flying while staring at Seunghyun, she didn’t answer quickly.

“Hey miss,” Seunghyun wave his hands in front of the day dreamer girl. I think Seunghyun’s beauty hypnotizes her, well I think no one will resist his charm, but of course except me.

“A-a-ah…Doctor Kwon?..Y-yeah, he is inside.” She pointed into the direction of the room door.

“Thanks!” then I saw Seunghyun winks at her and smile. He went back to me and helps me to walk inside the room where the lady pointed at. He knocks first and slowly opens the door for us to enter only to reveal a guy wearing what a doctor wears. My eyes wide open as I see the person’s face. Oh!, wait..I think he is familiar.

“Oh, Mr. Choi Seunghyun..sshi!..It’s been a long time, my friend!” he stood up from his chair and walk towards us.

“Have a sit..” he said wanting us to sit on the chairs in front of his desk.

“Thanks, Ji.” He places me first on the chair before he sits on the opposite side. His doctor friend is standing beside us with his hands inside the white gown pocket and a stethoscope wraps around his neck. He looks at me with so much curiosity.

“Oh, wait!..You are Miss Park, right?..Don’t you remember me?” he suddenly asks me. I stare at his face trying to recall where I saw him, and then it hit me like a lightning as I remember now.

“You are the doctor at the hospital.” I blurted it out as I pointed him my index finger.

“Wait!, do you know each other?” It came from Seunghyun who is now looking at us with a questioning look.

“Yes of course!..actually she is the lady I am talking about to your parents who brought you at the hospital the day you fainted on the street.” He said the reason to him.

“Ah, so you are the angel who helps me.” Seunghyun said.

“Angel?” I and Doctor Kwon blurted out in chorus.

“Yeah, but when I have learn that it was you,..I think it’s not an angel anymore..Hahaha..” ok, he is annoying me.

“and what I am now?” I irritated ask.

“Secret!” aish!..this guy here is getting all my nerves. If he is not my boss, maybe I have already punch his precious face. I bit my lower lip a bit and irk at him.

“Ok, enough with that love birds!” the moment he said that I and Seunghyun both look at him with a shock face.

“We’re not love birds!” I loudly said to Doctor Kwon.

“Wooh!..Easy!” Dotor Kwon shielded himself with his hands and back off a bit.

“Hahaha..you look scary but cute at the same time..hahaha..” Seunghyun speak in between his laugh.

“So, Seunghyun..aah!, what brings you here?” Doctor Kwon asks him.

“I am here because of her. She sprained her ankle a while ago, can you please examine it?” He said. Then Doctor Kwon kneels down and examines my injured foot.

“It’s swollen, what happen to this?” Doctor Kwon asks looking at me then back to my foot.

“I tried to wear again my broken heels shoes then all of a sudden the heel has totally broken.” He starts treating it after I explain to him what happen. After curing it and wraps a sprained bandage to my ankle he gives me a list of medicine for me to take and teach me how to properly change the bandage.

“As much as possible, don’t try to walk it for a day. All you need to do is rest, and it will heal fast if you will follow what I said.” He said to me and I just shook my head as an agreement.

“Thanks Doctor Kwon!, we will be leaving now.” Seunghyun bid goodbye to him so did I. He assisted me again in walking out of the clinic. His driver quickly helps him from guiding me and places me inside the car.

“Where is the list that Doctor Kwon gives you?” He extends his arm to me with an open palm, waiting for me to give him what he is asking.

“Why?”

“Just give me.” He seriously said. I don’t want to argue with him so I just did it.

“Drop me first at the pharmacy, ok?” he said to his driver after receiving the list.

“You don’t have to do it sir. I can buy that by my own.” I protest at him.

“Did you forgot?, Doctor Kwon told you not to walk your foot, and just rest. You are really a hard headed girl.”

“What did you say?” when I heard him call me a hard headed girl, my ears are heated up.

“Nothing!” he said and ignores me. I just calm myself and tried not to look at him. After an hour of riding on his car, we finally reach my house. The moment the car stops, I quickly open the door not waiting for anyone of them to open it up.

Seunghyun’s POV

I saw her quickly went out of the car not waiting for us. Haist!, what the hell she is doing? I quickly followed her, and carry her bridal style. She looks shock and her face starts to blush, maybe because of embarrassment. Hahaha..so cute.

“Yah, put me down!.I said put me down!.” Oh god, even if she has a petite figure, her force is incredible. She keeps on moving while I carry her and walk upstairs.

“Don’t move too much, we might fall. Just relax, ok?” I calmly said still focus on climbing up the stairs to the 3rd floor. She stops when I said it. When we reach the room, she gave me the key and opens the door. I place her on their couch.

“Aigoo!” I do some arm stretching.

“You can leave me now.” She said. My eyes began to look around their place then went back to her.

“Geez!, is this how you treat a visitor?..You’re not going to ask me if I want something to drink or eat..Did you forget that I carried you from there up to here?..”  I sarcastically said to her and slump my back on the other couch then cross my arms on my chest.

“But I didn’t told you to carry me up here, right?..you are the one who volunteer that.” she answers back.

“Haist!..is that how you thank the person who help you?..”I stood up not minding to look at her and went their mini kitchen, and began to open the cabinet looking for something to eat because actually I am hungry after carrying her.

“Yah!, what are you doing?” I just ignore her and luckily I found ramen on the cabinet.

“Hahaha!..I got it!.” I laugh evilly and look back at her.

“Yah, don’t touch that!” she angrily said but nothing can stop me now.

“You want also?, I can cook two.” I sarcastically said and wink at her while I show her the 2 packs of ramen. She gives me a pissed look and deathful glare. Hahaha..I don’t care at all, I just want to cook and eat.

 

Dodoong!!..Here is an update guys!..Thank you so much for all those who made a comment to my wall or even here..I so much love it..You all make my heart flutter with happiness..Thanks also to those who subscribs..Thanks again for liking my fanfics..I love you all!!..