"I am going to leave them"

Just So You Know

Nobody's POV

After the day Seunghyun and Mrs. Choi talked to each other, Seunghyun still strongly stick to his decision. He continues to be with Dara without her knowledge of what is his situation at their house. On the other way around, Dongwook still being a troublemaker and never listen to his parents. He really want Dara and no one else can make him stop except her. Mr and Mrs. Choi has left no other option, but to talk to Dara.

"Sir, Ma'am!..Good to see you again." Dara greeted as soon as she came at the coffee shop.

"Same to you." Mrs. Choi said.

"Have a sit." Mr. and Mrs. Choi both said and she obey it.

"Thank you. Ahm..Wh~"

"Ms. Park Dara, I want to go straight to the point." Mrs. Choi started with a serious face. Dara suddenly felt nervous about it. It's her first time meeting Seunghyun and Dongwook's mom.

"I want you to stay away from my son Seunghyun." she said directly and straight forward. At first the words didn't sink in quickly, but when she already analyzed it.

"Ha!.Ha!..hahaha..why wo~"

"I don't want you for him." Mrs. Choi said not letting her finish what she want to say.

"Why?.is it because of Dongwook-ssi?" Dara strongly asked.

"Yes!..My sons are fighting because of you. They are suffering since you enter their lives..And as a mother, it breaks my heart to see my sons like that."

"Now you are blaming me for that?..Let me correct you madamme..I didn't approach your son Dongwook in the first place. So how could you say that I am the reason, huh?..then second, Seunghyun is the only person that I will love for all of my life..no one can dictate me whom to love or whom to stay away.."

After she said that, Mrs. Choi slaps her. Mr. Choi and Dara can't believe it. He grabs his wife to stop her from attacking again Dara.

"Honey, stop it..You don~"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?..Park Sandara-ssi, I will be saying this again. LEAVE MY SON SEUNGHYUN IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE MISERABLE!" she said like it is being slap into her face.

******

At the office...

"Bom noona!" Seunghyun called out Bom at the hallway going to the elevator.

"Oh, Seunghyun-ah!" she stop walking and face him.

"Where is Dara?..I haven't seen her around."

"Eh?..I thought she said that she is just going to meet someone today and will be back for work..She still hasn’t back yet?" Seunghyun shook his head with her question.

"Aigoo..that girl..wait, let me call her." but Seunghyun stop her.

"No need!..maybe she is busy..I'll just wait for her call.." he said.

"Ok..are you going somewhere?" she asked him.

"Noona, can we talk for a while?" Not so far from them is Youngbae walking towards them. When the two are about to leave, he runs after them.

"Hey guys wait!" he shouted. The two stop on their pace.

"Where are you guys going?..Are you leaving me?"

"I just want to talk privately with noona..We will be back soon." Seunghyun said and hold bom's hand. Youngbae noticed it and feels jealous about it. 'Omo!, they will talk in private?..and what's next after that?..means they will have..'' Youngbae thought something naughty.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" he suddenly burst out and pulled Bom from Seunghyun's hold. The two get shock with his action.

"YAH!..What's wrong with you?..We will just talk.." Bom become a bit pissed.

"Seunghyun-ah, you already married to Dara..What do you think will others think if you get caught being with Bom?" Youngbae said. Seunghyun don't know why his best friend is acting that way.

"YAH!.." Bom slap bae's shoulder after hearing those words. 

"AHH!..what's that for?" Youngbae rubs his shoulder.

"What the heck are you thinking?..Seunghyun and I are just friends and Dara is my sister so stop thinking that way.."

"I am just protecting you from him." Youngbae respond.

"Protecting?" Seunghyun and Bom asked in unison.

"aigoo..You’re crazy.." Bom said to him.

"Let's go Seunghyun-ah!" Bom pulled Seunghyun with her and start to walk away from Youngbae.

"aish!..is she really that numb?..why can't she see that I am jealous about her closeness with Seunghyun?..aishh!" Youngbae said feeling so pissed off.

****

“What is it that you want to talk about, Seunghyun-ssi?” Bom began.

“My parents want me to be separated with Dara.” He honestly said to her. Bom got shocked by it.

“But why?”

“Dongwook has been saying it to us..that he won’t change unless he got Dara and I leave them.”

“Aaarrrggghh!..That stupid brother of yours..He is so selfish!..Let me te~”  She raise from her seat and ready to attack but Seunghyun stop her.

“Noona, be calm..Nothing can be solve by doing what’s on your mind..It will just make things worse.”

“Do you think I can be calm when I know that this is totally wrong?..For God’s sake Seunghyun-ah..”

“I know..Please calm down and take your seat..” Bom do as he say.

“Ok fine..but what do you plan now?”

“I already made my decision..”

“What decision?”

“I am going to leave them and be with Dara.”