“it’s just a peck”

Just So You Know

A/N: Kyyaahh!..here is my update..Thanks for your patience...hehehe...and also for the comments and to the new susbcribers..enjoy! ;)

 

Dara’s POV

“Ouch!..huhuhu..it hurts.” I said as I touch my but after my fall. I stand up and brush off the dust in my clothes. ‘Aigoo..where am I?’ I ask myself looking at the surrounding.

“Help!..Somebody help me!..Help!” I scream my lung out so that anyone could hear me. Then look for something that can help me come up from the hole.

“Dara-sshi, where are you?..Dara!” I heard a voice up there and I can say that it come from Seunghyun. I feel hopeful so I scream.

“Hey, I’m here!..Seunghyun-sshi!” then he showed up.

“Yah!..What are you doing down there?”

“I fall. I never see the sign that is being placed there.”

“Ok, stay put there while I’ll call someone to help you.” He said and grabs his phone from his pocket.

“Make it faster, I feel like freezing here.”

“Oh !” I heard him cursed.

“Why?”

“My phone is empty battery; don’t you have a phone with you?”

“Aish!, are you insulting me?. If I have a phone with me, I will not wait and scream here for an hour.” I irritatingly said.

“Ok fine!..I’m sorry. Wait for me.”

“Hey, where are you going?” He didn’t hear me as he was gone. After a couple of minutes, he came back with a vine to make an improvised rope. He tied it in a big trunk while he holds at the other end as he slowly rappels down. He rolled up the rope in his hand to support himself, while his free hand is asking for me to reach out. I grab his arm, and he pulls me up to him. Even if I am petite I still have weight and I can see in his face that he is having hard time in rappelling upward. He is carrying me with one arm while the other is pulling the vine and his feet starts to climb up. Our weight makes it hard for him to pull up, I can see it because the vine tighten it’s rolled at his hand. It looks like it’s squeezing his hand; I began to worry for him.

“Seunghyun-sshi, your hand.”

“Don’t mind it. Just don’t look down or make other move so we could climb up faster.” He said and I followed him as a hold up to him tightly to him, afraid that I might fall or should I say we? Then finally, after God knows how long we climb up, we reach the top. He pushes me up first and when I am done he followed.

“Whew!” He breathed out while lying on the ground, still with the vine rope rolled in his hand. I watch him as I sit up.

“Thanks!”

“Huh?” He opens up his one eye to see me.

“For saving me.” I said, and he sit up also.

“Hehehe..Don’t mention it.” He smiles at me and slowly untangles the vine in his hand. We can see some cuts with blood and marks of the vine in it.

“I’m sorry for causing you too much trouble in this day.” I felt really sorry for everything that happens. First it was his nose and now his hand.

“Don’t blame yourself and besides I am not blaming you for what happened. It’s all accidents and no one wants this to happen.” His comforting words are so good and I can say that he really is a good and honest person. Now I know why Youngbae is so proud that he had a best friend like him.

“You know what?..”

“What?” He asks curiously while looking at his wounded hand.

“I think you prove me wrong.” I said in a defeated tone.

“Why?”

“Because after all this fun and accident we had, I find you cool; fun to be with, kind hearted and honest person.” I said everything what I felt deep inside.

“Are you telling me that you start to like me and going to accept me as your friend?” He look at me with full of hope in his face and I nod happily.

“Yes!” He throws up his hands up in the sky like he won the first price in the contest.

“Ouch!, Ouch!..hu..hu..hu..” He retreat his injured hand and blow at the wound.

“Hahahaha..” I laugh at his carelessness he looks at me before he also burst into laughter.

“Hey, I thought we are going to visit your friend?” I suddenly remember it.

“Yeah, but we don’t have time. We can do it next time. We should think first on how we could go back there, since it’s getting dark now.”

“Your right. We can’t stay here for any longer because the temperature is getting colder than before.” I realized it.

“We should start walking now.” He gets up and extends his other hand to get me up from my position and I gladly accepted it then we start walking.

Seunghyun’s POV

I think we are walking for almost an hour but we still can’t find the way out. My hands are starting to feel numb while we keep on walking.

“Dara-sshi, I think we are lost.”

“I-I t-t-think so.” She is chilling.

“Oh my God, Dara..your chilling.” I go closer to her placing my hands over her shoulder. She just nod and not looking at me.

“Hope in!..I’ll give you a piggy back.” I offer as I kneel down and pointing at my back for her to ride.

“You don’t ha~”

“Haist!..Just do as I say. We need to get out of here before you freeze like ice.. Come on!” Then she followed what I have insisted. We continue walking and walking again and again, but we still end up in the same place.

“Haist!..Why is it we keep on going back here?..” I fraustratingly ask while carrying her at my back and then all of a sudden my foot stiff when I tried to walk again, I feel on the snowing ground in kneeling position.

“Are you alright?..Do you want me to go down?” She worriedly asks.

“No. I think we cannot make it. Well just look for a place to settle ourselves.” I rise up even my feet not feeling good right now and search. Then we found a not too big cave but a person can fit in, we keep on seeing this cave while looking for the exit. I put her down inside and sit then I did the same thing, as I rub my hands to create warm, but instead of warm I feel a sting of pain in my hand, so I wince. I thought I can’t feel it anymore because of too much cold, but good thing that it did not. I glance at Dara and she is hugging her knees still chilling. The thick jacket it not enough now for her to stay warm because of the high temperature.

“I’m sorry Dara, if I didn’t bring you here, we won’t be in this situation.”

“You don’t have to say sorry. Like what you said, we didn’t expect this to happen and no one wanted this, right. Let’s just hope and pray that they will look for us.” She is able to speak of despite in her freezing status.

“Your right. Anyway, if you will allow me, I can give you warm by hugging you.” I can see her eyes widen with my sudden statement.

“Don’t worry, I won’t take advantage with you. I will only do what Jacob did to bella when they are stock at the high cliff while it’s raining of snow..I mean in the movie Twilight Eclipse.” I explain so she won’t think of anything else.

“Ok fine. I don’t only need it, I will not agree with you, but I do because I can’t stand it any longer, I think any moment I will freeze here in my position.” We leaned our back at the rock as I hug her tight. She is leaning at my arm that encircled her shoulder and her head is rested on my shoulder while her hands still wraps around her knees.

Dara’s POV

I am awakening by the sound of birds humming. I slowly open my eyes to take a look at the surrounding. ‘Wow..’  I stretch out my arms as the sunlight greeted me. I look at beside me and see Seunghyun whose arm still wraps around my shoulder and the other one is limply down in his side. I take the chance to release myself from him while he is sleeping, but when I hold his hand, he move closer and place his other arm on my tummy. Now he is hugging me with both arms and his face is an inches gap with mine. My eyes widen and my heart start beating erratically like it’s going to explode. Good thing he is sleeping, because if not, I would probably slap him in the face. I want to untangle myself from him but it looks like he is dreaming that he is hugging his pillow and rests his head in my neck, face up. I feel hopeless so I just stay in that position and watch him while sleeping. I studied his face features, he has a thick eye brows, long nose, fair skin and y attractive lips, so all in all, he is a perfect sculpture. Then my eyes never leave his lips. ‘Omo!, why am I feeling like I want to kiss his lips?’ I shook my head to remove that thought in my mind but then I can’t keep my eyes out of his y inviting lips. ‘aigoo..Lord help me. If I will do it, will he be awake or not?..OMGee..I don’t know what to think..Am I still in my right mind?’ then all of a sudden, I felt my lips touch his. ‘kyyaahhh!!!’ my head is screaming right now as I can’t control myself from doing it. I peck on his lips while he is sleeping.

“oh my!..what did I do?” I said after I pull out and touch my lips by the tip of my fingers. And a smile suddenly appears in my lips while looking at him still sleeping peacefully. Aigoo..Good thing that I didn’t wake him up because if I did, he might see me and the blush on my face. I sigh. Then I decided to wake him up so we could go back now, and I can’t take any longer if we stay in this position. I might abuse his soft lips, if we do. ‘Yeah you heard me right. His lips are soft.’ That was actually my first to kiss a guy in the lips. Hahaha.I never had boyfriend since birth because I stop believing in love ever since my parents and Tabi left me. Even if it’s just a peck, he is still the first although I am the one who kiss him without his consent. ‘hahaha..did I him with that?..hahaha..of course not!..it’s just a peck..hahaha..’ I ended my crazy thinking as I shake his shoulder to wake him up.

“seunghyun-sshi, wake up!..we need to go back now.”

“uhhmm..” he moan.

“Seunghyun-sshi..Seunghyun-sshi!” I continue to wake him.

“ok, ok!” he untangle himself from me and stretch his arms as he yawn and squint his eyes to adjust in the bright light came from the beautiful sun that has just rises up after the snow storm last night.

“good morning!” I greeted and my eyes landed again in his lips then I felt my cheeks starts burning red.

“good morning too!.eh, are you blushing?” he smile and ask. I cover my cheeks with my hands, feeling shy because I remember what I did earlier to his lips.

“ah, eh..no..it’s just that I am like this every morning.” ‘Aigoo..stupid lie.’

“aahh..ok!..come on, let’s go back!.” He rise up and extend his hand to me and I happily accepted it.