“Your blushing?”

Just So You Know

A/N: Aigoo..I am very sorry for this late update..I got caught up with my life situation..I won't promise that I can update every week starting right now because I lack of money to provide my internet..But I will not leave all of my stories..I will finish them with all I can..I just hope that you were all still there..huhuhu..Anway, Thanks for your support..Enjoy my updates..

 

Bom’s POV

I feel sorry for my sister about what happened. She told me everything; i want to blame myself for forcing her to do that. She has been crying all night while telling me the story and this is the first time again since the very long time I have seen her in this kind of state. I caress her face while she is sleeping in her bed.

“I’m sorry..” is all I could every say to her.

But I am glad that she give chance to Dongwook-shi, I just hope that she is not doing this to cover him up for her heartache.

****

The next day, Dara wake up like nothing happened lastnight, I don’t know if was pretending or she did really forget it, but no matter what it is, I am happy that she is recovering fast.

“Hey Dara, let’s come together to your office because Youngbae-shi said that the project plan is ready to finalize today.” I said and she nods before taking a bite into her sandwich. After we ate our breakfast we leave. It take us lessthan an hour to reach the Choi Corporation, we are about to take the elevator when we see Seunghyun inside. We all look at each other, hesitant to enter the elevator.

“Please come in.”  He invited us.

“No, Thanks!..Well just wait for the next elevator.” I heard Dara coldly decline him and walk towards the other elevator so I followed her, but then Seunghyun got off the elevator too and followed us, I mean Dara.

“Dara-shi, wait!” he grab her at the hand and made her stop and face him.

“WHAT?” Dara shouted angrily.

“I know your mad about me, but please let me talk to you..even just for a minute.” Seunghyun begs to her and the other employees are looking on the scene.

“Hey guys, I think this is not the right time for that..People are staring at the both of you..better yet let’s go to some place where you can talk privately.” I suggested to the both of them.

“No unnie!..We won’t go anywhere..and besides we don’t have anything to talk with, right Mr. President?” Dara is giving her a cold treatment. Until someone call her name.

“DARA!” we all look to where the voice came. It’s Dongwook coming closer towards us with a bright smile printed on his face, then he welcome Dara by hugging her in front of many employees. Dara hug her also and then Dongwook kiss her on the cheek, I am surprsie that he is doing that in front of many people. I observe the people around us and they were murmuring to each other, then I look at Seunghyun. He kept silent and looked like a loser.

“I’ll leave first.” I heard Seunghyun said before walking back to the same elevator he came out.

“Hey bro, Good morning!” Dongwook greeted him but he didn’t respond to him and went inside the elevator together with the other employees. Then we heard the second elevator sound and the doors open.

“Good Morning Bom-shi!” Dongwook greeted me and I smile to him.

“I think it’s time also for us to leave too.” I said to them and step inside, they followed me.

****

At the conference room…

We are all gather inside to discuss the finalization of the project plan for this year. They discussed about the designs, budget and location.

“So everything are fully set..The construction can start now..That’s all and meeting is ajourn!” Seunghyun said as the other board members left one by one, then him. Leaving I, Youngbae, Dongwook and Dara inside.

Youngbae’s POV

“Why is he like that?..Did anything happened?” I ask wondering why my best friend acting weird.

“I know the reason why.” Dongwook suddenly speak up.

“Really?..Why?” Bom ask from no where, so it’s not only me who is interested to know why he is like that.

“I talked to him last night and he was so problematic that he even drink alone..” he starts.

“Problematic?..In what reason?” I ask again.

“He said that he found the girl he was looking for.”

“WHAT!?” Bom, Dara and I ask in unison. Why didn’t he inform me about this?

“Hey, hey hey..Wait!..Don’t tell me you know about that girl I am talking about?” then the three of us nod to his question.

“Eh, actually I just recently knew about it..I am such a bad brother to him for not knowing what was happening in his life.” He disappointedly said. ‘Haist!..as if you are really concerned to him.’ I thought.

“Well anyway, as I was saying..he said that he found that girl, but he push her away and don’t know if she can still forgive him for doing that.” He continues.

“Eh?..What do you mean she push her away?” it’s Dara’s turn to ask.

“I don’t know what exactly he wants to point out since he was drunk that time.” He shrugs his shoulders. What does Seunghyun really mean by that?

Dara’s POV

After the conversation happened at the conference room we went back to our old task. I keep on wondering why Seunghyun says that. Isn’t he suppose to be happy that he found her?..And how come he push her away when he said that he loves that person so much?.

“Hey Dara!” I came back to my senses when I heard someone called my name.

“H-ahuh?”

“Hahaha..Your spacing out, Dara..” it’s Dongwook.

“Of course not!” I lied.

“Yes you did!..hahaha..Anyway, is Seunghyun still inside his office?” he asks.

“I don’t know..Why?”

“I want to invite him to have launch with us.”

“US?”

“Yeah, You and I.” he said pointing to himself and to mine.

“I know you haven’t eating yet..so I am inviting you for lunch.” He announce

“O-ok!” I agree to him.

“Good!..Now, wait for me here..I’ll just ask Seunghyun to come with us.” He said but before he could go inside, Seunghyun come out from his office.

“Oh Hey!..Bro, how are you?” he greeted him and I see him glance to me first before looking at him.

“Fine. Why?” he coldly ask.

“I actually invited Dara to have launch with me..and I planned to invite you..because I know you still haven’t eating yet..so what’s your decision?” he then shifted his sight towards me and give me a cold look.

“No thanks!..Besides, I might destroy your date if I am there..and I still have to go outside right now to meet someone.” He said still looking at me, I am the one who look away.

“Is that so??..well..ok..but can I ask who are you going to meet?” Dongwook ask.

“Huh!..sorry, but I can’t tell you right now..I’ll get going now..Bye and enjoy your date!” he bids goodbye and leave us. ‘Aigoo..He really is different, awhile ago he said he wants to talk to me almost begging and now, he is showing a nonchalant action..Haist!..I can’t stand him.’

“AHM!.” That snaps me from my thought.

“Ohw, sorry..where are we?”

“So..since Seunghyun don’t want to come with us..Let’s go now.” Dongwook said and I nod then grab my bag.

Nobody’s POV

Seunghyun went out to meet up with Mr. Park, he settles the deal between the two of them regarding the payment and he included the information about Dara and Bom.

“Mr. Park, I want to say sorry if I just only told you that right now..I need things to confirm it first before I make a move.” Seunghyun am sorry for not telling him right away when he showed me the photo of them that Seunghyun already know them.

“It’s ok..I am actually happy that it was you who can help me with this..Thank you Mr. Choi Seunghyun.” He smilingly said.

“So, Mr. Park..Do you want me to set-up the date so you could meet –up?” Seunghyun suggested then he suddenly looks down.

“I..mm..I actually..not ready to face them.” He reveals his feeling.

“because you are afraid, right?” Seunghyun added and he looks at me then nod.

“I don’t know how to face them and if they still want to see me after all I have done to them?.” He answers with all honesty.

“I know..Just let me know whenever you are ready..I am willing to help you, Mr. Park.” Seunghyun assuringly said.

“Thanks for your understanding, Choi Seunghyun-shi!”

****

On the other hand, Dara ang Dongwook had a nice bonding during their lunch time, and then they went to the park to eat ice cream before they went back to the office.

“Thanks for the time, Dara-shi!” Dongwook said as he assists her to her cubicle.

“hehehe..Thanks to you too..for making me happy.” Dara repiled and he blushes.

“Oh!..Your blushing?” she notice it and he quickly cover his face.

“Of course not!.” He lie because of shiness.

“ahahahha..Yes you do!..Your hiding it..hahhahaha..” Dara laugh at him and he hides more.

“Don’t worry..You look cute when you blush,,hehehehe..” she added and blush more.

“Really?..” he ask and she nod happily.

“so..maybe I should keep blushing to look cute everyday..and to see you always smiling like that?” he added with full of himself. Dara pause a bit then bite her lower lip and smile shyly.

“Just kidding!” He quickly said when she didn’t response.

“I’ll go now to my work station..Bye!” He bid goodbye to her.

“DONGWOOK-SHI!” she suddenly calls her and he stops then look back.

“Thanks!” she said and he smiles.