“Don’t hesitate to call us”

Just So You Know

Seunghyun’s POV

The fire was out and now we are staring at the burned fried egg in the center of the table. Then I start to break the silence.

“Ahm!” I strangely cough to get her attention. Then she frowns at me.

“Appfft..” I hold up my mouth to stop myself from laughing at her reaction. Then she went back to the food in front of us. I can’t stand it anymore, she looks so pitiful so I stood up and grab her hand to stand.

“Y-Yah!..What the hell are you doing?” She shouted at me but I didn’t listen and continue to take her out. She can’t do anything about it so she unwillingly followed me. I send her inside my car in the front seat before I went to the driver seat and drive. I bring her at the restaurant.

“Yah!.Why are we here?” She shouted at me and the she attracts the attention of the people in the restaurant. ‘Aish!..This girl really wants to embarrass me in front of people’

“Hehehe..I’m sorry for disturbing you, my girlfriend is just..” when she heard me said it she become more angry.

“Yah!..What did you call m-” I stop her from talking by covering with my hand and my free hand is waving to the people around us then give them a shy smile. Shy because she is causing a scene here and I can’t think of good way to stop her from talking like that and embarrass us both.

“Hahaha..I’m sorry, she is having a morning problem because she haven’t eaten yet..Right babe?” I look back to Dara with pursed lips and narrow eyes. Giving her a look like saying ‘Don’t argue and just ride with me’ look. Then she becomes calm and the people get back to what they are doing.

“Aaaah!” I shouted in pain because she bites my hand and I remove it from her and wiggles to ease the pain. The people stared at us again and I fake my reaction that I am ok and hang my arm around Dara’s shoulder then smiles even though I’m really in pain. I drag her to occupy a sit before I take a look at my hand that she bites earlier.

“Oh my God..aww..ahuuu..ahuu..” I can see a teeth mark under the part of my palm and I blow it. ‘Gosh!, how could she bite like this?’ I take a glance of her and she still has the angry face look towards me with matching cross arms on her chest.

“Waiter!..” I called the waiter and order the food. Then we waited for it to serve. We are eating silently, but I keep on glancing at her. She is busy in eating probably she is really starving that much, until we heard a phone ring. It was mine so I fish it from my pocket not looking at who is calling me.

“Hello?”

“Seunghyun,  it’s me Youngbae.”

“Oh, yeah.Youngbae-ah!..What’s up?” I said and I see Dara look at me.

“Bro, I am at the hospital now…”

“What?Hospital?Why?”

“Hey, relax..It’s not me.”

“Then why are you there?”

“Bro, are you at the office right now?..because I can’t contact Dara-sshi.”

“Dara?..I’m actually with her. Why?” Then Dara looks puzzle at me after her name is being talk.

“Oh, good. She needs to come here at the _____ hospital  because her sister Bom is the one who is in the hospital. Please tell her to come..Thanks!..I’ll hang it up because the doctor is here. Bye!” He ended it and I look at Dara.

“Dara, we need to go at the hospital because of your sister.”

“WHAT?” of course she is shock with my news, but I didn’t let her take time to think of something so I grab her hand and pull to stand then I left payment on the table before leaving. We came to the hospital worried. I go to the counter to ask for her sister name and the nurse gives us the room number. When we enter the room, she rushes to her sister side.

“Unnie!!” She hugs her tight. Bom is sitting on the bed even she didn’t expect Dara’s reaction she hugs her back.

“Why are you here, Dara?” She ask and pull out from the hug and face her holding onto Dara’s shoulder.

“Seunghyun-sshi, said that you were at the hospital.” Dara answers her with teary eyes.

“Seunghyun-sshi?” Bom look at me puzzled.

“Ah..yeah!..because Youngbae called me and he informed me about it and ask me to come with Dara.” I answer her even though she is not asking me.

“Youngbae-sshi?” Now she is looking at my best friend that is standing beside me.

“Yes, I called him,.but actually I am trying to call Dara but her phone is cannot be rich so I try calling Seunghyun because they probably together at the office..then luckily he answers it and I inform him about you..I am worried about you that’s why-“ he can’t finish when she intercept.

“T-thank you sir!” she shyly said and bow at him. We spend time inside Bom’s room, the doctor said that it was just fatigue and she needs to rest. But instead of her getting rest, we ended chatting together related with the office works and some are personal. I don’t know why, but every time I am with Bom and Dara, I felt like I have know them before, so I feel comfortable around them.

“Hey, Dara!..Why is your phone can’t be reach?” Bom ask her that is currently peeling an apple on the mini table besides Bom’s bed while me and Youngbae is sitting together beside Bom’s bed.

“Aigoo, unnie..my phone was broken..”  She said looking at her and we can see that she is frustrated about it. Maybe it has a sentimental value for her.

“Why?What happened?” Bom ask her and gesture Dara to sit beside her and she did it.

“I carelessly drop it off while cooking.”

“I know how much that phone means to you, but don’t worry..I know that you can buy another phone like that, so don’t be upset. I don’t want to see you like that.” Being a caring sister to her she comforts Dara and cheers her up.

“Bom is right, Dara!..” Youngbae added.

“Thanks!..I’ll just buy another one and take care of it as much as I did before.” She happily responded to them. She is smiling like an angel. You heard me right. That’s actually the same smile when I first saw her on the street where I fainted. I wish she just remains like that.

“Eh?..Bro, why is it that you are with Dara that time when I called you and you’re not at the office? Where were you two and what are you doing together?” Youngbae nudge me and place a mischievous smile on his lips. Aish!..if he is not only my friend, I will crap that expression out of him.

“Huh?..ah..mm..”

“We accidentally saw each other at the restaurant and had a breakfast together because we are both starving..That’s all, right?” It was Dara who answer it. It was a lie, but I just agree at her because they might get the wrong idea about us so it’s better to hide it for the two of us, and besides, knowing Youngbae. If he will know it, he will tease me all the day and keep me bugging about it and I don’t want that to happen.

“Yeah, she’s right.” I nod and smile at them to assure that she is telling the truth. Then my phone rings so I had to excuse myself from them. After a couple of time talking on the phone, I went back to them.

“Ah..Guys, I need to go back at the office now. I paper works and meeting to do, so I’ll just leave you now. Just ask me if you need help and I will come, ok?” I said to them and ready to leave when Youngbae called me.

“Ah, wait!..I’ll just go with you also. I still have work left..” He said to me and I nod.

“Girls, if ever you need help, don’t hesitate to call us, ok?” Youngbae said and I agree at him. The girls nod and smile at us. Then we step out of the room leaving them there.

 

A/N: Hehehe..Here is my update for today..I hope you like it all..I will visit my father at the cemetery tomorrow, so I don't know when I can update again..Please wait for me..I want to thank you all for continueosly supporting my story..Please don't forget to leave your comments..Thanks!!