“Tabi!..that’s it!”

Just So You Know

A/N: Doodoong!..hehehe..I'm back..Here is my update for now..Thanks for the patience..;)

 

 

Nobody’s POV

Dara invited Dongwook to have dinner at their house, so Bom cooked for the both of them. They were eating when Bom ask Dongwook.

“Dongwook-shi, you said that you are Tabi right?”

“Yeah..Bom-shi!” He answers surely.

“It means you know what names you called us, right?” Bom is still doubtful at Dongwook for being Tabi. Plus the fact that Seunghyun said something about the girl he was looking for is Dara. Even though Seunghyun didn’t confirm it or clear it properly, she knew that something is wrong and it need to be reveal. She wants to know if Dongwook is saying the truth so she will be testing him as much how she knew Tabi from the past.

“Yes..Why?”

“Really?..Good!..Then you can call me by that names starting now..since both of us love to be called in that names.” Dongwook is surprise with her suggestion and pause from eating. Dara is looking at the two with observing eyes.

“hu-huh?..ahhh..eh” he can’t utter the right words to say. Dongwook don’t know what to say since he doesn’t know how Seunghyun calls them. Dara also didn’t say it, only the name Tabi is all he got.

“You know what?..I think it’s improper to call you like that..besides were adults now, so I don’t think it’s still good to be called like that.” Dongwook think of a solution to escape from the question.

“I think he has a point unnie..Let’s leave it from the past.” Dara added and Dongwook nods.

“Ok, but can you just call me once more with the name you always call me when we were a child?..Just right now..” Bom is determined to know if he can say it.

“Ahmm..actually..I..I forgot it.” he exclaimed and the two was taken a back then look at him with their brows raised in surprised.

“You forgot?” Dara and Bom ask him in unison and look at each other confused. Dongwook scratch the back of his head.

“Hehehe…I’m sorry!..It’s been a long time since I called you two in that names and since I separated from you, I forgot everything.”

“Eh?” Bom susiciously look at him, Dongwook feel uneasy with her look because he know that she didn’t believe him.

“Before you get mad at me, let me tell you the truth when the three of us separated..The family that adopts me, told me to forget everything about my past because I will be starting my new life with them…so they trained me to live the life they want me to be..”

“And because of that you forget us?” Bom butted in and he slowly nods.

“I understand.” Dara suddenly said and made Dongwook and Bom look at her.

“Don’t worry, if you forgot..It doesn’t matter anymore..” Dara added.

“But Dara..” Bom don’t agree on her sister.

“I’m really sorry if I forget about you..ahmm..may I know again what names do I call you before?” Dongwook ask trying to get information on them.

“It’s ok..Anyway, you often call me before as santokie.”

“Huh?..Santokie?..ampf!” he is almost going to laugh at her name when Bom glare at him so he covers his mouth with the tip of his fingers.

“Why?” Dara ask.

“Huh, eh..nothing!..” he wave his hand towards her. With his actions, Bom suspicious feeling gets stronger.

“and..you often call my sister as s~”

“You don’t have to say it Dara..He don’t need to know..” She cut her off.

“Like what he said..it’s from the past and we should leave it there..anyway, I am done eating..I’ll go outside to get some fresh air.” Bom said and leave her uttensils on the table before walking away.

“Eh, did I offend her?” Dongwook ask Dara when Bom left.

“Don’t mind her..maybe she is not in the mood..but I know she is happy to see you back, Tabi..” Dara said that made him smile. His phone suddenly rings so he excuses himself to answer it. When he comes back he told her that he needs to go back home because his dad and mom already arrived.

Dara’s POV

When Dongwook leave I decided to wash the dishes and then my sister comes back.

“Oh, did he left already?” She asks while approaching the refrigirator to get a picther of water and bring it to the dinning table where glasses are placed at the center.

“Yeah, just an hour..”  I answer while continue in washing.

“Dara..”

“hmm?”

“Are you sure about Dongwook being Tabi?” I heard her ask and made me pause on what I am doing then turn to face her.

“Why?”

“To tell you honestly..I am doubtful.” She answers sincerely and I know my sister so much.

“Maybe because you didn’t get the chance to meet him more..You should get to know him too..He is a good man.”

“Unlike Seunghyun?” Bom saying his name made a sudden pain in my heart.

“Dara..How’s the thing going on to the both of you?..” She added.

“Ahm..I still need to finish this..It’s better for you to sleep now..You can leave me alone here, unnie.” I made an excuse to avoid the topic and turn my back on her to continue what I am doing.

“Dara!” She suddenly burst in pissed tone.

“What?” I return with the same level of tone. I don’t want to talk about it, but unnie is so persistent and I hate it. I feel hands on my shoulders and turn me aroun to face her.

“Can you please be honest with me?..I am your sister..and you can trust me..I want to know..Did he already know about you and Dongwook?” she asks in a calm tone. I nod without looking at her.

“What did he said?”

“He congratulates us.” I said.

“Did you confront him about the thing he said to you the last time you were together?”

“No..and Why would I?..I know that it’s nothing..then how can I be the person he is looking for when I only meet him now?..” I look at her in the eyes.

“What if he was saying the truth and..and what if he was Tabi?” Unnie said that made me look at her unbelievable.

“Tabi?..Him?..hahaha..That’s impossible.” I sarcastically said to her.

“No, Dara..It’s possible!”

“I can’t believe you, unnie!..Are you on his side now?” I ask her trying to figure out why she keeps on opening that topic.

“Of course not..and I don’t belong in anyside..I just want to know the truth, Dara..”

“Your probably doing this because you don’t like Dongwook, right?” I ask her directly.

“Knowing the truth doesn’t mean disliking a person, Dara..I hope that you understand..What I want is the truth..and I will do it in my own way since you already believe that Dongwook is Tabi that you probably won’t help me with it..”

“Fine!..Do what you want..and so do I!” I strongly said and push away her hands off my shoulder and leave whatever I am doing.

*****

The Next morning…

Bom’s POV

As I am walking at the office hallway, someone called my name.

“BOM-shi!” I know that voice so I stop and turn to him.

“Oh, Youngbae-shi!” I said when he approaches me. We walk together at the hallway in silent. I keep on thinking on how I will prove to Dara that I am right.

“Penny for your thought?” I suddenly heard him ask. I look at him and shyly smile.

“My sister and I had an argument last night.” I opened up.

“Oh?..About what?”

“It’s about our childhood friends who suddenly pop-out.”

“What do you mean?”

“I haven’t told you about it?” I ask and he shook his head. We arrived at the office room. He opens the door for me and I gladly go inside and seat.

“Well, when we live at the orphanage we met this boy and become our friend..My sister Dara likes him so much, I don’t know if that boy feels it also..We had a great bonding time everytime he was with us, but everything change when he left without a word..We both got mad at him, but for me..It didn’t take long..Dara is so affected when he left because he promised my sister that he won’t leave us like what our parents do to us..but then he still did..” I pause for awhile.

“Wait..You know..your story seems familiar..I heard that kind of story..hmm” I look at him and he is thinking.

“AHA!..I heard that from Seunghyun.” He answer made me taken a back.

“Seunghyun?..as in Choi Seunghyun?” I ask and he confirms it with a nod.

“Does that boy name was…hmm…what was that name?..hmm..” he tries to remember.

“Tabi?” I said, incase it was the name he was recalling for.

“YEAH!..Tabi!..that’s it!..” he snap his finger in an instance.