“Dara Park”

Just So You Know

A/N: Here is my update for today..If I still can make it tomorrow, probably I'll make another update..Enjoy this for now..hehehe..;)

 

 

Dongwook’s POV

“Dara, I like you. I think it’s love at first sight, at first I thought it was nothing, but then I realized that what I feel is true.” I confess my true feelings for her and this is what I have felt ever since I met her.

“Dongwook-shi..”

“I know everything was in fast pace, but I am not forcing you to like me too. I just want you to know how I feel towards you.” I explain before she will dump me.

“I’m sor~” I move closer to her and took her hand, she was shock with my action, but I don’t care at all because I want her to feel how serious I am about it.

“No!..Don’t say that right now..I won’t take ‘NO’ for an answer..Please give me chance to win your heart..I’ll do everything that would make you happy, just don’t say no..If everything will not work out, then I’ll let you go.”

“It’ won~”

“Please Dara..Just one chance..that’s all I am asking for..” I beg at her to accept my proposal. I heard her sigh and her head went down then after a few seconds she raise it up.

“I am afraid that I will hurt you if I agree with this..” I shook my head to answer her.

“Ok, if that’s really what you want..Fine..I’ll give you a chance.” Hearing her answer makes me smile and automatically hug her.

“Thank you, Dara..I promise to do everything I can to have your heart..Even if I need to court you 24/7 or even your unnie, I will do it..” I said to her while hugging her.

Dara’s POV

After Dongwook’s confession to me, I felt more awkward towards him. I continue shifting position on the bed because I can’t sleep. Then I finally decided to get off on the bed and headed outside the room. I was about to go down stairs when I hear something from Seunghyun’s room. I got curious and get in, only to find him struggling on his bed, I think he is having a nightmare.

“Seunghyun!..Seunghyun!..wake up!” shaking his body to wake him up. Then after a few tries..

“NNNNOOOOO!.” He screams and sits up while his face is sweating. He looks at me and pulled me to hug. I was surprise with his action, his skin touching mine give electric shock in my system. I want to push him when..

“Thanks.” I heard him mumble before he pulls out from the hug and face me.

“Thanks?..For what?..besides what did you dream off that made you like that?” I curiously ask. He wipes his sweat on his forehead down to his face.

“My dream?..it’s..it’s about her..”

“Her?..are you talking about your childhood friend?” I sit on the edge of his bed and wait for his answer.

“Yes..I dreamed about her saying sorry and slowly getting apart with me. I reach out of her hand, but it’s too late because she was gone.” He narrates his dream with a sad tone.

“Seunghyun-shi..”

“Don’t need to be formal.. Just Seunghyun.”

“Ok, anyway Seunghyun it’s just a dream and they say that dream is different from the reality so, it won’t happen.” I told him and he nod.

“I hope so..”

“You should go back to rest now…by the way, how do you feel right now?”

“Better than before..Thanks to you.” He then glances at the place.

“Wait!..This is my room, right?..How?”

“Ah, Dongwook-shi came to your office and picks you up then I help him.” I explain.

“Ohw, Thanks!..and I’m sorry to trouble you.”

“That’s not true..”

“Yes it’s true..because you even stayed here at our house. I know it’s not your thing to do, but you still did.” He said with a caring expression.

“It’s because of your brother’s persistence...” I said a bit irritated upon remembering it.

“I’m sorry if he was like that.”

“Don’t be..and you have nothing to be sorry with..”

The next morning..

Seunghyun’s POV

When I wake up, I saw Dara sleeping beside my bed in a siting position. She really stayed here at my room the whole night. I watch her sleep for a moment then I get up and pull my blanket to place over her and decides not wake her up. I left her there and go down stairs to check if the there is already a breakfast. I can hear my own tummy growling like a wild monster because I haven’t eaten dinner last night.

“Good morning, Gummy!” I greeted upon seeing her preparing the table. She look up to me and smile.

“Good Morning Master Seunghyun!..How do you feel right now?” she pause whatever she does.

“Better!..Thanks for taking care of me too..” I said and she smile.

“Your welcome, Master. Do you want to eat now? The made prepare breakfast for the three of you, Master.”

“Good!..ahm..please place food on the tray because I will bring it to Dara.”

“Alright master!.”

****

I went up stairs with a tray in my hand, then Dongwook suddenly show up.

“Where are you going to bring that?”

“ah, to my room because Dara is there sleeping.” I answer honestly.

“She slept at your room last night?”

“Yes, but please before you think of anything else. We didn’t do anything.” I defesively said.

“I believe you.”

“Wow!..that’s the first time I heard you say that to me…Are we?”

“Actually I like to talk to you last night, but your sick so I let it be..and now that your fine, can we have a man to man talk for awhile?”

“Huh?..” I still procecing all he said in my mind. Is this true?..he really wants to talk to me?

“Can we?”

“Oh, yeah!..of course!..but let me put this first on my room.” I show him the tray that I am holding.

“Sure!..I’ll wait you at the terrace.” With that he left. I went straight to my room and see Dara is still sleeping, I place the tray at my table before I carry Dara and place on my bed so she can rest better. She probably tired because she is still sleeping even I carry her.

“Sleep well, princess.” I said as I cover her with my blanket and leave the room.

****

When I reach the terrace, Dongwook was standing looking at the view outside back is facing mine. I walk towards him.

 

“What is it that you want to talk with?” I began the conversation.

“Seunghyun..” he then look at me.

“I know I did wrong things to you since before…I..I want..to say sorry for all of that…I realized that I should not hate you because you didn’t do anything to me at all. Please forgive me.” Did I hear him right?.

“Your sorry?..It’s ok!..besides I didn’t hate you for that because I know that someday you will realized all of it.”

“Thank you!..Can we start over again?” He extend his hand towards me.

“Definetly Yes!..” I shake his hand and give him a buddy hug.

“Thanks bro!.” He said and I tap his back slightly.

“By the way, what made you realized all of this?..Why did you change all of a sudden?” we separated from each other and I look at him but he look away.

“Actually, there is this one person who made me like this.”

“Wow!..don’t tell me your in love again bro?” I unbelievably ask him, he smile shyly.

“Yes I did.”

“Oh, Congratulation!..After such a long year since you lo~” I cut myself from saying when I see his face turns sad.

“Sorry, bro..I never meant to open up the past.” I apologized for my wrong move.

“No, it’s ok!..I already move on.”

“Good to hear that because I won’t let you use this new girl as a rebound.”

“I know..and I already thought of it so many times..and I always get the same answer. I do like her so much..and I will do everything to get her sweet yes.” His face brightens up while saying his lines. Dongwook is really inlove with that girl.

“Well, I can see you sincerity..I just hope that you won’t make her cry, ok?..”

“Of course I won’t do that.” I smile after hearing his answer.

“Good!..by the way, may I know who is this special girl you are talking about so I could thank her for changing you?..Does I know her?” I try guessing.

“hahaha..the answer is yes!..you know him so much..”

“Really?..who is she?” I excitedly wait for his answer. When someone calls us.

“Seunghyun and Dongwook-shi?” we both look to where the voice came from.

“Dara?.” I said. Then I saw Dongwook walk towards her direction and encirle his arm around her shoulder. I look at them with confused look.

“This is the girl I am talking about. Dara Park.” Dongwook announces in front of me.