“Choi and Dong Corporation Partnership”

Just So You Know

 

Dara’s POV

I went back to the building, just right in time because Mr. Choi has arrived. He called me to come at his office.

“Sir, you have a schedule meeting today with the board of directors.” I told him his schedule.

“Ok, tell them that I’ll be there within a minute.” He commanded me, and immediately leaves the room.

Then Mr. Choi arrived at the conference room just in time, the meeting started, I seated beside Mr. Choi Sr. to join the meeting. Question throws one at a time and answers appropriately with the right person in-charge. I was sitting beside Mr. Choi, and he was seriously listening to the proposal and he even throws question regarding the contract proposal and he got satisfied with the answers that has given to him. I am taking down notes with their exchange of conversation, so in case I will be ask, I have something to say.

“What do you think Ms. Park?” Mr. Choi asks me out of the blue, and then everyone is now looking at me, expecting to give them a good answer.

“Base on the proposal, I don’t have any negative comments to say. It was good, and I think this team up will work-out.” I smartly answer them and everyone agrees at me as they nod their heads at what I have said.

“Ok, then I’ll sign the contract now.” Mr. Choi said. The representative of the other corporation went to his side bringing the documents for him to sign. After the signing of documents, they shake hands as a sign of accepting them to the Choi Corporation.

“Today, the Choi and Dong Corporation will work as one.” Mr. Choi announces it to us, and we give them applause to congratulate them with the new partnership.

“We will have a formal party to officially introduce our new partnership with the Dong Corporation. I want you all to be present to witness the event and I have a very important announcement to make also tomorrow. That’s all, meeting adjourn! ” Mr. Choi said, and then the directors and representatives stood up and leaves the room.

“Ms. Park, I want you to take charge the event tomorrow. I want it to be special, because I’ll be introducing them my son, understand?” Mr. wants to know if I got what he said.

“Yes Sir!” I bow and then he leaves me in the conference room. Wait did he say his going to introduce his son?.  Maybe Mr. Choi Sr. will introduce Mr. Doongwook Choi as the heir of the company, how lucky he is. I started to do my task; I called a party organizer to help me plan the event tomorrow. I met up with her and started the plan; we went to the event hall of the building. Like what Mr. Choi said, we make sure that the design and settings are well prepared, from the floor settings to the chairs covers. I was discussing something with the organizer, when someone asks me a question.

“What’s going to be the event?” A male voice asks. I look up and see that it was Mr. Dongwook, the son of Mr. Choi, he was looking around the hall.

“Oh, Sir..” He faces me and I bowed as I saw him.

“Your father, ah..I mean Mr. Choi told me to prepare for a party event tomorrow, didn’t he told you Sir?” I ask him.

His brows raise and pout “No, he didn’t.” he move his head from left to right.

“Maybe he wants to surprise you.” I said to him.

“aa..ok!” He nod and back his attention with the hall design settings.

“I can say that you are good at designing.” He commented.

“You think so, sir?” I can’t believe he would say that.

“Although it’s not finish yet, I can see that it’s going to be a special event base on the concept you did. Am I right?” He is now asking me.

“Wow, thanks for that..and yes your right Sir.” I smile at him. If he only knows that he is a part of this very special event. Mr. Choi Sr. is going to introduce him to all the directors, maybe as an heir of the company.  

“Well, Good Luck!.” He places his hand on the top of my shoulder as a sign of his support.

“Thank you Sir!.” I smile again at him, then I saw him smiles back at me. Well, I can’t deny the way he smiles can attract girls.

“Ok then, I should leave now. Bye, Ms. Park!” he bid his goodbye and I continue again on what I am doing.

--- >

At the Choi Mansion

Mr. Choi Sr. is supporting Seunghyun in walking inside the mansion.

“Thanks dad!. I can do it by my own.” As Seunghyun wants to separate from his father’s support.

“Ok, just be careful.” As his dad let go of him and watch Seunghyun walks from behind. The moment they are in, Mrs. Choi launches herself to his son to give him a hug. It’s good that Seunghyun has a strong body to support the unexpected hug from his mother.

“Welcome back son!” his mother tap his back and still hugging him.

“Thanks mom.” As he hug her back.

“I am so worried at you, but good thing that you are here now.” She manages to look at him and caress Seunghyun’s face with her soft hand, then tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry mom to make you feel worry, please don’t cry..I don’t want to see you like that.” Seunghyun said as he wipes gently the tears of his loving mother. His mother stares at him then look to his father standing behind him and went back again to him then she stops from crying.

“There you go!..every time you smiles mom, you look even more younger and pretty.” Seunghyun commented on his mom and smiles back.

“Ok, that’s enough..Seunghyun..remember what Doctor Kwon said to you..you must take a rest to fully recover your strength again.” Mr. Choi Sr. interrupted the mother and son moment.

“Yes dad, I’ll be going now to my room.” He bid goodbye to them and went upstairs on his room to rest.

 

Another update!!..hehehe..Enjoy reading!!.<3