“I got to be Mr. Choi Seunghyun’s secretary”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

I am at the restaurant with Sir Dongwook together with his friends. They keep on chatting until they shifted their interest at me that make them start throwing me questions.

“So, Dara..what is your work?” Hyunjoong ask first.

“I am the secretary of Mr. Choi Sr. but since he turns over his position to his son, I got to be Mr. Choi Seunghyun’s secretary.” I answer him looking at them and I saw they look at each other, then to Dongwook.

“Oh yeah, we heard that news..Seunghyun is so lucky to have a beautiful secretary like you..I hopw I could have one too..” I look at him with a confuse look.

“Hahaha..I was just kidding..” he gives us a naughty laugh as he scratches the back of his head.

“If you are his secretary,..then why are you with Dongwook..shi?” Hyunjoong ask again and I saw Jaejoong nod at him.

“It’s because I invited her to join me for dinner..” It’s Dongwook who answer for me.

“Ohww..I see.” The two said and look at each other with a silly smile plaster on their faces

“Geez!, don’t give me that look..What you think is wrong, I just invite her because I want someone to join me for dinner.” Dongwook defended himself.  But the two didn’t stop, and then my phone rings and the caller is my unni Bom.

“Guys, please excuse me for awhile.” I said to them and raise my phone to show them that the reason is I need to answer the call, so they let me be.

“Hello?”

“Dara..ah!, are still at the office?” my caring unni ask.

“No, I’m not. Don’t worry, I’ll be home in an hour.” I said to not worry her.

“Oh, no..don’t!” she said to me loudly. I can hear a loud noise at her place, I wonder where she is, but I got curious of what she told me.

“Huh?..What do you mean, I shouldn’t?..and why it’s so noisy there, where the hell are you unnie?” I ask.

“Ah..I am at the bar right now with my boss and the rest of our staff.” She answers me.

“Why?” I ask her again.

“It’s our boss birthday today, so he wanted to celebrate it with us.” she replied.

“Ok, but why did you call me unni?” I wonder what her reason why she calls me.

“My boss wants to invite you to come over here, that’s why I called…,so, you wanna go?” she said.

“I can’t, just tell him that I want to greet him a happy birthday.” Then I heard a scratching sound over the phone, like someone is getting the phone to my sister.

“Thanks Ms. Dara!, but I would be glad if you will come here and celebrate with my birthday..and besides you are also my friend since we are in one team for the project, right?” he is giving me reasons to make me agree at his invitation.

“but I c~..” he cut me from what I want to say.

“We will be waiting for you here, alright?!..Bye!!.” then he hung up with me.

“Aisht!” I look at my phone with a annoyed face. ‘Why he is so stubborn?’ I thought to myself. Then I went back to our table.

“Who was that?” Jaejoong ask me the moment I came back.

“My unni.” I answer him and place my phone back to my bag.

“Guys, sorry but I should leave first. My unni is waiting for me..” I put on my shoulder bag.

“Oh, you’re leaving already?” Jaejoong ask me, then Dongwook and Hyunjoong look at me with an expression of ‘why so early?’

“Yes, sorry again guys!..but it was nice meeting you all.” I said as I stood up at my chair and bowed to them, then turn my back. Before I could start my pace someone stop me by holding my arm, so I look at to whom it is.

“Wait!” It was Dongwook who stop me. I stare at him and to where his hand place to me.

“Oooh!, sorry..” he said as he remove his hand to my arm and place it back to his side.

“Let me give you a ride.” He added while looking straight to my eyes.

“No, thanks. I can manage myself.” I decline his offer.

“I insist.” He is serious with it, but I can’t accept it this time.

“I insist too..I can take care of myself Dongwook..sshi, so let me be.” I said smiling, giving him an assurance look so he will let me.

“Ok, so then see you tomorrow Dara..sshi!..Bye!.” he finally bid goodbye then I saw the rest do the same to me, so I bid goodbye to them also. When I am out of the restaurant I think of something. ‘How the hell would I got there when they didn’t tell me the location?’ I ask myself.

“Geez!.” I sigh out of irritation then I search for my phone inside my bag. I was about to call unni but I receive a message from her, and it states there the place where she is.

“Wooh!..amazing..it’s like she reads what’s inside my mind..Hahaha..” I chuckle a bit, and then call for a cab. After a minute of riding, I finally arrived at the place. Before I could go inside someone called my name, so I turn around to look who the one is calling me.

“Ms. Dara!” I see him wave his hand and smile to me, and went back to talk with a guy who looks like his driver. It seems he is telling instruction to the guy, then after that he started to walk towards my place; I am surprise to see him here.