“I am Mr. Choi Sr. sons”

Just So You Know

 

At the Choi Corporation

Nobody POV

“Good Morning Sir Dong Wook” the employees bowed as they saw him enters the building.

He didn’t greet them back, but instead went straight to the elevator to see his father. When he reaches the 5th floor, the elevator door opens. He steps forward to come out at it when his phone rings. He fishes the phone from his pocket and answers it. He walks towards his dad’s office while talking at the phone.

“Yeoboseo?” Dong wook said over the phone.

“Bro. It’s me Minho.” The other person on the other line speaks.

“Why did you call?” he ask in confusion, he is now getting near at his father’s office.

“The group just wants to remind you about the party, you should be there.” Minho said to him.

“Ok, Just tell her that I’ll be there later.” He gives him assurance that he is going at the party

“I need to go now, I have something to do.” He able to bid goodbye and ended the phone call conversation. He also reaches the office, and when he is able to twist the door knob to open the door, someone talk at him.

“Excuse me Sir, but Mr. Choi Sr. is not around.” A girl voice said while his back faces the person.

Dong Wook turn to look at the person who told him that.

Dong Wook’s POV

I was going to twist the door knob to let me in the office of my dad but then a girl voice stops me from doing it.

“Excuse me Sir, but Mr. Choi Sr. is not around.” A girl said.

Then I made a turn to look at who is talking to me. Damn!, she is so pretty. I felt like I have seen an angel.

“Uhmm..sir?” she mumble

“Are you alright?” she ask with concern while looking at my face.

“Huh?..Um!” I can’t say anything, it’s like my tongue was stuck and unable to talk. But after a few more seconds, I gather the strength to speak.

“Hi! I am Choi Dong Wook, and you are?” I do able to ask her name.

“Ohw!. I am Park Sandara the new secretary” she bowed at me.

“Nice to meet you Ms. Sandara Park” I offer my hand to have a hand shake and she responded into it.

“Nice to meet you also Mr. Dong Wook Choi!, you can just call me Dara for short.” She said and smiles, then remove her hand from mine.

The moment she left my hand I place it inside my pocket.

“Ok. By the way, where did Dad go?” I ask her looking at her.

“Oh, so you’re Mr. Choi Sr. Son?” she returns me a question.

“Neh!” as I nodded to her.

“Actually Sir, he left a while ago, and he also cancelled his meeting today, coz he said that he will do something very important.” She is answering my question awhile ago.

“Oh, really? Did he tell you where he is going?” I ask once again.

“No sir.” She said.

“Ok, I’ll just go then. Thanks for the information Ms. Dara.” I said then bid her my goodbye and walk away.

----------------------=

At the Choi Mansion

Nobody POV

The gate opens by the two security guards as they saw the car of Mr. Choi approaching the mansion. The tinted window at the back seat open and Seunghyun greeted them.

---------------------=

Inside the Mansion

Seungri comes out first and went to the back seat to open Seunghyun’s door.

“Oh, Seungri. I can do it by myself.” I said to him and smile to assure him.

Seungri left him and went to Mr. Choi Sr. and opens it for him.

Mr. Choi came out first then followed by Seunghyun. As he steps out the car he stretches his arms and body, then inhale the fresh air.

“Hmm..Ahh” after inhaling he exhaled the air.

“Wow!.I miss this place.” Seunghyun said as his eyes roving around the place.

Seungri is starting to get his things at the compartment. Seunghyun sees him and helps him.

“Sir, let me be the one to do it.” Seungri said while stopping Seunghyun from getting the baggage.

“It’s Ok, just let me help you” Seunghyun still grab the baggage, and plaster a smile.

The two walk to the entrance while carrying a baggage. Seunghyun’s father is waiting for him in front of the door  so they would come in together.

“Seunghyun son, you should let Seungri bring that.” His father said while pointing at the baggage Seunghyun is holding.

“It’s ok dad, I can manage it.” He replied.

As they enter the head maid greeted them.

“Good morning Sir!”

“Where is your ma’am?” Mr. Choi asks the maid.

“She is at the ~..” before she could finish, Mrs. Choi came out walking downstairs.

“Oh, you’re here already?” Mrs. Choi said to her husband.

“Mom!” the moment Seunghyun sees his mother he shouted her name. He spread his both arms like telling her that ‘I am back’.

“Seu..Seu..Seunghyun!” Mrs. Choi throttle by her words after seeing his son, she immediately rush to him and give a hug.