“How am I going to stop?”

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

Dara arrived at their house and earn nagging from her sister Bom who was so worried about her.

“Unni, I told you I’m fine.”

“Your fine?. Duh!..Look at yourself.” She pointed at her appearance.

“Is that what you call now fine?..”

“Haist!..You know what, unni?..I am tired and my head ache more because of your nagging…so please..I need to rest..Goodnight!.” With that she went to her room followed by Bom.

“Ya~” She’s about to scold her more, but Dara bang the door in front of her face.

“Sorry, unni..I really need to sleep..Let’s talk later..” Dara’s voice can be heared even the door close.

“YAH!..OPEN THIS DOOR!..You brat!..Aren’t you going to work?”

“No, I can’t..Just tell that to the president..” She let herself fall freely on her bed as she close her eyes, but she still can’t sleep because Bom keep on knocking and shouting outside to open the door, so she pull a pillow and place it above the back of her head and cover her ears.

“Haist!” Bom fraustratingly retreat.

****

When Yoona left Seunghyun’s office, he called Yoona’s Dad over the phone and ask him if he they can meet, and her dad agrees. So they are now in a coffee shop far from the office.

“Why do you want to talk about?” he coldly asked Seunghyun.

“Mr. Kim..first, I want to say sorry for what happened between me and Yoona.” He apologized.

“I don’t want to talk about that..and to tell you the truth..I am not happy with it..” Seunghyun can feel that as a father to Yoona, he loves his daughter so much because he cares for her.

“I know Mr. Kim..and I am sorry..”

“Your sorry can’t do anything about it now..It already happened..but what matter now is..do you know what’s the consiquence of your action?”

“Yes, Mr. Kim..”

“Did my daughter told you?” he asked and Seunghyun nods.

“If you know, then why do still choose the wrong way?”

“No, Mr. Kim..The way I choose was not wrong..I am just correcting everything that happened to my life..”

“And what do you mean by that?”

“Before, Yoona and I met before..I already has a special someone..but when I got adopted..I lost her..It’s just now that I have the chance to meet her again..but everythings change and then things like this happened..”

“What are you trying to say?..that my daughter is a hyndrance for you?”

“No, Mr. Kim..Actually..Yoona made me realized everything..and I am happy that she understands everything..She told me to fight for the person whom I trully love..so she let me go and I know that it’s hard for her to do that, but she still did..Yoona, is a pretty, smart and kind hearted person..I know that someday, she will be able to meet the person that is right for her..” Mr. Kim was amazed at how Seunghyun describe her daughter and he was all smile while Seunghyun is telling it. He never thought that people will see her in her best because others think that she is just a brat girl who can have everything by buying it or pricing with money. That’s why he is afraid for her own happiness. People missunderstood her attitude, but with Seunghyun. He saw the real Yoona that everyone didn’t have the chance to see. He feels happy hearing it.

“Thank you” is the only words he can utter. Seunghyun looks at him.

“Thank you for seeing my daughter like that..I thought you were like the others who can’t see the good in her.”

“Yoona is a very kind lady..She deserves someone who will take care and love her just as she does..and with that..I know I am not the one for her..”

“I understand.”

“Thank you, Mr. Kim..the second reason why I talked to you is because of our company.”

“About it..Your father can’t pay me with his debit that’s why I am taking over it.”

“I know Mr. Kim..but I can’t let you do that even if the reason is me..”

“Are you going to pay me back?”

“Yes, Mr. Kim”

“In what way?..And do you know what you are talking about?”

“I know Mr. Kim..Just give me time to save for it..I already have money in my bank account..and I can give it all to you..”

“HUH?..Your giving me your saving?..”

“Actually, its hard for me to do that because I am saving it since I was a kid untill now…because I want to build my own house.”

“A house?..but why can’t you just asked money from your dad for it.”

“I can’t Mr. kim..I want it to be my own money..and that house is not only for me..but also to her.”

“Then why are you giving me that?”

“because I don’t have a choice..Dad wants me to marry your daughter just to pay for his debit..and I don’t want to do that because its unfair for her..”

“No, I won’t allow you with the deal you want..” Seunghyun didn’t expect that he will reject his proposal.

“I will decide what I want you to do…for you to pay me with your dad’s debit.”

“By how Mr. Kim?”

“If you find my daughter a person who can take care and love her just like what you said..I wont make you pay for it.”

“But, Mr. Kim..the amount of debit was too high..”

“I don’t care Seunghyun..as long as I see my daughter happy in the arms of the person who can love her true.”

“Now I understand why Yoona was so attached to you..because you love her so much..”

“Yes..and I will do everything that can make her happy..but!” Seunghyun wonders with his sudden pause.

“but don’t let her know it..because if she finds out about it..She won’t like it and might put our lives in danger.”

“EH?..What do you mean by tha Mr. Kim?”

“My daughter hates to go on a blind date..”

“Ahh..ok..I will try my best sir that she won’t notice it.”

“Good..But I will give you only untill the end of the month.”

“I understand Mr. Kim..I will do everything I can to fullfil it.”

*****

The next day..

Dongwook decided to confront Seunghyun about Dara. Since the day she left him at the restaurant she never contact him or even answer his calls. He has a bad feeling about it.

“YAH!..Where is she?” He rudely ask Seunghyun who’s about to get inside his car, but stop when he heard Dongwook asked.

“Huh?” clueless about it.

“Tsh!..Stop pretending, Seunghyun-ssi..Where did you hide her?” He starts to feel irritated with this talk.

“Ha..Ha..Hahahaha..” Seunghyun sarcastically laugh at him. Dongwook don’t like it, he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

“If your looking for Dara..I don’t know..” He shrugs off his shoulders.

“You can’t lie to me..I know you knew..” He surely suspects him.

“Really?..Wow..so your now a psychic?..hahahahaha..” he and that made Dongwook angry, so he rush to Seunghyun and grip up his collar polo.

“Stop playing games, Seunghyun..Tell me where is she?” He demanded, Seunghyun just borely stare in his eyes then a small insulting grin plaster in his lips.

“Funny!..Your asking me about her, when the two of you spent time together..Are you stupid?” Seunghyun’s words made Dongwook grip his collar and raise him a bit.

“ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OR ELSE..” he raise his other fist and prepare for a punch.

“Or else your going punch me?..Huh!..What a man!.”

“What?”

“You’re the one who told me that you won’t let her talk to me unless its for business matters..and now..now your looking for her in me?..Stupid!.” Dongwook realized that he has a point, but he still can’t hide the fact that Seunghyun has the possiblity to hide her.

“DONGWOOK!SEUNGHYUN!” Mrs. Choi called the two when she saw the scene. She don’t want to see her sons fighting. She approach them, then hold Dongwook’s hand that’s holding Seunghyun’s collar.

“Dongwook-ah..please..” She begs and he slowly loosen his grip until he let go of him.

“If I know that you are in this..I am warninging you..You will not like what I’m going to give you.” He threatens him, but Seunghyun just plaster a smuge and continue to get in his car, ignoring his mother and Dongwook as he zoomed out of the house.

“No matter how many threats you say..I am not afraid..I will fight for her..” Seunghyun said while driving.

*****

On the other hand..Dara didn’t go to the office since the day she run away from Yoona’s apartment. She can’t face Dongwook and most especially Seunghyun. She can’t stand the fact that he is going to get married with her so called friend. She just commonly stayed inside her room, locking herself there. Her sister Bom, is so worried about her, so she decided to ask help and the only person she can entrust Dara is Seunghyun.

“Hello, Seunghyun-ah..Are you busy?” She walked back and forth.

“Why?”

“Can I ask you a favor?..Dara has been acting weird since the day she went to Yoona’s apartment..She don’t want to go to work, she loses her appetite, and whenever I asked her if she has a problem..She’s not telling me..Can you come over here?..I don’t know whom to ask for help about her..Please.”

“I will..”

*****

“Dara, someones here..and wants to talk to you..can y~”

“NO!..TELL THAT PERSON TO LEAVE!” she shouted.

“but Da~”

“I TOLD Y~”

“Dara, it’s me.” Seunghyun interrupt her. By hearing his voice, Dara knew who it was.

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU OR ANYONE!” She shouted again and cover her ears with a pillow, but then Seunghyun knocked.

“Dara, please..open this door..Me and your sister are so worried about you..so please come out..” he begs and knocks many times but she didn’t open.

“Dara..If you don’t open this door..I will break it.” He warned, and before Dara could reply Seunghyun did what he said. A loud bang noise made Dara almost jump off when the door forcefuly open, but it didn’t change her mood. She gets off her bed.

“YAH!..I TOLD YOU NOT TO ENTER!” She fircefuly shout at Seunghyun upon seeing her.

“Can’t you understand?..your sister is so worry about you.” He calmly said and slowly walk towards her. Bom remained rooted at the door step while watching the scene.

“DON’T!..DON’T TRY TO COME NEAR ME!” Dara warned him and made Seunghyun pause his pace.

“Why your acting like this Dara?..Why your doing all of this?..What’s the problem?” He asked while he is a few feets away from her spot.

“I don’t have anything to say to you..so please..get out.” For awhile she became calm and pointed at the door.

“Dara..please.” Seunghyun started his pace again.

“Out..” She is trying her best to be calm.

“Dara..Whatever your going through..I am h~”

“OUT!.I WANT YOU OUT!..OUT OF MY SIGHT AND MY L~” before she could finish her last word, Seunghyun grab her and hug thightly. She got surprised with his action.

“Dara..please..stop being like this..” She can sense the worrisome in his tone as he said those words without letting her go. With that, she can’t control herself anymore, she felt weak with his hug. Her tears suddenly roll down her cheeks as her face rested in his chest and her hand clucthes a part of his coat. Seunghyun can hear her subs while he is hugging her. It pains him to see her like that, whatever the reason of it, he wants to take it all away.

“You have nothing to worry about..I am here..” he said as he comfort her. She didn’t say anything but only to her mind. ‘How can I not worry?..When the cause of this is you..Now that I realized..How much I still love you..but you will be soon getting married with my friend whom I know loves you too..How am I going to stop my feelings for you, Seunghyun?..How?..’