“Doctor Kwon”

Just So You Know

 

Nobody’s POV

Seunghyun and Dong Wook didn’t went home last night so Mrs. Choi is so worried about them, she has been asking the maids if her both sons arrive, but the maids always answers her with no. She went to her husband and asks him to find their sons. Mr. Choi did it, he contacted the police and reported about it. Mr. Choi felt also worried about it, so he didn’t went to the office instead he stayed at home to wait for them to arrive. Then after an hour pass, Dong wook enters the mansion with a messy look and a feeling drowsy. He didn’t notice his parents that seated on the living room couch.

“Dong Wook son!” Mrs. Choi’s voice felt relieve the moment she saw one of her sons.

“What happened to you? Why didn’t you go home?” she is now in front of him holding his shoulders and looking at his appearance. Dong Wook seems so sleepy, he slowly open his eyes half its size and look at his mother then push away his mother’s hand on his shoulder.

“Geez!. I am so tired just leave me alone.” He went off straight to his room upstairs, leaving his mom dumbfounded.

“See, how disrespectful your son is?” Mr. Choi disappointed at Dong Wook’s treatment to his mom. He places his hand at the forehead feeling stressful. Then their phone rang, he immediately pick it up.

“Yoboseo?” mr. choi talk over the phone. Mrs. Choi rushed to his side.

“What? Where is that hospital?” He loudly said it and his expression turns into a serious one.

“Araso,..Araso, We will come there.” Mr. Choi put back the phone and looks at her wife so problematic.

“We need to go at the hospital, Seunghyun has been confined there.” He while holding both of her shoulder.

“What?, why is he there? What happened?” She is now throwing him a lot of questions.

“I don’t know also, but they said a girl brought her there, so get your things and we will get going.” He told his wife.

--- >

At the hospital

“Doc, how is he?” A beautiful lady asks the doctor about the patient status.

“He is fine now” the doctor looks up at her and smiles.

“I would like to thank you for bringing Seunghyun here just right in time.” He added.

“mmm? Do you know him?” the lady looks surprise with what I said then looks at the still resting Seunghyun at the bed.

“Yes!” he nods

“I am their family doctor. By the way I’m Doctor Kwon Jiyong” he took off his hand from the pocket of his white long gown and extended it to her.

“Nice to meet you Doctor Kwon, I am Ms Park~..” she was cut when her phone rings.

“Please excuse me for a moment” as she fished it from her bag and when Doctor Kwon agrees, she immediately went outside the room, then answer it. Leaving him inside, he went to Seunghyun’s side and check again his temperature if the fever has already subside. Then after a minute, someone open the door. He looks at who are or is coming.

“Seunghyun!” she rush to his side and took the seat. She holds his left hand and keeps on squeezing it.

Jiyong’s POV

I was checking his temperature if the fever really subside, then I heard the door opens. I was thinking that it was Ms. Park, but I saw Mrs. Choi with her husband. She called his son name and rush to the other side of the bed.

“Seunghyun!”  She holds his left hand and keeps on squeezing it. I don’t think she notice me. I can tell that she is so worried at him, because her tears started to fall.

“Ahm!” I cleared my trout to get their attention, and now they are all looking at me.

“Doctor Kwon?”  Mr. Choi said like he was surprise to see me.

“Yes, I am” I confirm it then slightly bow my head.

“How was our son?” He asks me then Mrs. Choi still looking at me with her teary eyes.

“Don’t worry Mr. and Mrs. Choi, he is fine now. He suffered from a high fever last night.” I answer them then look at Seunghyun.

“Actually you should thank the one who brought him here. She just went outside.” I added, then a smile form in my face.

“What is her name?” Mrs. Choi asks while she wipes her tears away.

“She only said her surname, ..it wass…Ms. P..Park!” I snap my finger as I remember what she said.

“Ms. Park?, but why didn’t she told you her full name?” Mrs. Choi becomes curious now.

“Actually she was going to tell me, but our conversation cut when her phone rings and I think it was important so she excuses herself” I told them what did happen. Then they both nod at me. I glance at my watch and it’s almost 10:30 of the morning.

“Oh?” I said as I saw the time.

“I think I should leave you for a while, I have another patient to check.” I told them, and started my pace towards the door, but I remembered something to tell them.

“And by the way, Seunghyun needs time to rest for him to regain his strength.” I added before I open the door.

“Thanks Doctor Kwon!” They both said in unison and bow, I plaster smile and then I went out the room leaving them together.