Seunghyun wake up!

Just So You Know

Hello readers!..This will be the second to the last chapter of this story..I want to thank you all again for supporting and loving this story..I really appreciate every single comment and subscribers of this story..From the bottom of my Heart..THANK YOU!

Note: I was listening to the song Forevermore by Jed Madela while writing this chapter..If you want to listen to it while reading here is the link: FOREVERMORE

 

Dara’s POV

After knowing Seunghyun’s condition, I asked the doctor if I can visit him inside. Now that I am sitting on a chair beside his bed, my tears can’t stop from falling. I hold on to his hand while looking at his face that has bruise and cuts. I watch his breathing through the machine connected to his mouth and to his life line on the screen.

“Seunghyun-ah,..mian nada..I didn’t expect you to become like this..I just want you to live a life that will make you happy..I’m sorry..please..please wake up..” I said while crying.

‘Lord, I know you are watching us right now. You know that I didn’t mean to harm him. I only did those things to help him.’ I stay beside him all night waiting for him to wake up. Morning comes and the Choi family comes in.

“Oh my god!” I look towards the door entrance and see Mrs. Choi gasp upon seeing Seunghyun still lying on bed unconscious. She rush to his other side and hold his hand tight, she began crying. Mr. Choi comforted her. Dongwook went to my side.

 

Nobody’s POV

“Son..Wake up..Mom is here..Please..wake up..we need you..” Mrs. Choi said to him and he don’t even move a bit. Then the doctor came in.

“Doc, why is my son not waking up?” Mr. Choi asked.

“I’m sorry sir..but your son is in comma..” he answered.

“WHAT?..THAT CAN’T BE!” Mrs. Choi reacted. Dara gasp knowing Seunghyun’s state. Last night she was hoping that he will wake up before 24 hours, but all of those crashes down.

“Because of the hard object that is being use to hit him near his head..he had internal bleeding that causes the comma.” The doctor explains. Then suddenly a loud beeping noise can be heard inside the room. All of them look at the patient. The doctor and nurses rush to his side and start saving Seunghyun from dropping off his heart beat. Dara and Seunghyun’s family were praying and monitoring him to stay alive. The doctor uses defibrillator on Seunghyun. Seungri and the woman outside were curious at what is happening inside because they heard the doctor giving loud instruction inside so they get in, but only to witness Seunghyun almost giving up, while the people around him starts crying their heart out especially Dara. All of them praying and wishing for him to fight. When, all of the sudden..a loud and long beep sound surrounds the whole room and the doctor stops from what he is doing. He looks so frustrated.

“I’m sorry..I already did my best.” He said to them.

“NOOOOOOO!” Dara go back to Seunghyun’s side and start shaking him up.

“YAH!,.TABI-AH..WAKE UP!..WAKE UP!” Dara said while crying hard. Mr. and Mrs. Choi watch her do everything she can to wake him up, but nothing is working out. Dongwook was stunned by how fast everything happens. It’s like he just saw him yesterday on the day of his proposal and now he is lying on the hospital bed not breathing at all. Flashbacks of him and Seunghyun flashes like a lightning.

Flash back

“Hi!..I am Seunghyun..What is your name?” The little Seunghyun asked.

“Dongwook!..”

“Dong-wook!,,wow..that’s a nice name..Can I call you Dongwook hyung?”

“Sure!”

……

“Dad, please..I want that toy!..Can you buy it?” little Dongwook asked his dad who is busy talking with his business partner. His dad never pays attention to him, so he ran towards the store window and watches the toy display. Seunghyun followed him.

“Hyung, if you want I will help you to convince dad to buy it for you.”

“No thanks!..I know he won’t like it.”

…….

“Hyung, Happy birthday!..I know you hate me because of what happened..But I just want you to know that I will always be here for this family..I hope you like my gift to you..I’ll just leave it here at the door.” Seunghyun said while Dongwook listens to what he said and when he hears his footsteps going far away. He opens the door of his room and pick up the gift he left. He closes his door and start opening the box. When it’s being revealed he got surprised. He remembers the toy he wants to buy before. Seunghyun bought it as a present.

……

“What should I do to make you stop this craziness?” Seunghyun asked Dongwook.

“You are asking me that?..Huh!..of course, break up and leave Dara..and stay away from this family..that would make me stop.” Dongwook answered.

End of flashback

 

Dongwook remember all his bad and good memories since he was a kid with Seunghyun.

‘Seunghyun-ah..I’m sorry..I realized how bad I am to say those hurtful words.’

‘Lord, is this the consequence of my action? Even until the end he chooses to let go of her just to make my wish come true. You are a fool Seunghyun-ah!’ he rush to Seunghyun and bring him up by pulling his collar.

“YAH!..SEUNGHYUN-AH!..I THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER?..I THOUGHT YOU WILL NOT LET HER GO?..BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?..HA?!..YOU FOOL!..WAKE UP!” He shook him many times. Seungri came to Dongwook to stop him and move away from Seunghyun.

“YAH!..LET ME GO!..YAH!..SEUNGHYUN-AH!..WAKE UP!..IF YOU WON’T I WILL CONTINUE TO MARRY HER!..YAH!..YAH! YAH!..” He is screaming as Seungri drag him out of the room.

“Doc, please..Do something..” Mrs. Choi beg the doctor.

“I’m sorry mam..but I think it’s the patient’s decision..”

“What do you mean it’s his decision?” Mr. Choi asked.

“If he still want to live he will survive, but if he choose to leave..he will give up.”

“NO..NO..NO!..That can’t be. Tabi won’t leave me..right, Tabi?” Dara talk back to Seunghyun again like he is listening to her.

“Tabi!..Tabi please answer me..please..wake up..I know your just sleeping..or maybe you are tricking us, right?..Yeah!..Just like sleeping beauty..I will kiss you and you will wake up..right!..I know that’s what you want..” she said while crying. She leans down to his and make their lips connected to each other. It was a long peck, but he never move at all. She opens her eyes only to meet his closed eyes. Tears fall down from her eyes to his face.

“TABI!!!...” she cried hard and hugs Seunghyun tight. Mr. and Mrs. Choi, with the woman inside cry like a river. While outside, Seungri and Dongwook heard Dara scream Seunghyun’s name so loud indicating that he really pass away.