“W-WHAT, are you serious?”

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

Dara keep on glance at her wrist watch from time to time, and Bom notice it.

“Yah!, are you expecting someone to came?” She asks her while she washes the dishes and Dara dry it using a clean towel before placing it on the side to arrange.

“Huh?..ah, Yeah!. I forgot to tell you that Seunghyun-sshi will come here.”

“Oh, really? Why?” Bom ask, but Dara is in deep thinking.

“Aha!”  Bom exclaim then turn off the faucet. It made Dara step a back and look surprise.

“Yah! Your giving me a hear attack, unnie.” Dara said and stop whatever she is doing and grin at Bom.

“Aiee..I think I know why Seunghyun-sshi is coming here. Kekeke..” Bom give her the silly smile that Dara annoy to see.

“Aigoo, not that again.” Dara said.

“Hahaha..Anyway, since when?”

“Since when, what?” I don’t know what she is talking about.

“What I mean is, since when you two become close and started dating, huh?” She is starting the intrigue.

“Unnie, for your information we are not dating.”

“If not, then what do you call it?”

“We will just visiting his friend, that’s all.”

“Why it has to be you?”

“I don’t know! If you want, you can go with us.” Dara said to her.

“Naah.. No thanks! Youngbae-sshi and I have planned to go out too.” Bom said rejecting Dara’s offer.

“hmm..Ok!. Are you and Youngbae-sshi are in a relationship?”

“Not yet, but soon to be. Hahahaha..” Bom answer mischievously. Dara shook her head in disbelieving manner.

“Crazy!” She exclaim.

“Say whatever you want, but I can’t control my feelings for him. Hahaha..” Bom feels overjoyed every time she talks about Youngbae. Then they hear a knock on the door, both of them look at each other for a moment before Bom run like a crazy fan girl feeling excited to open the door.

“Haist!. Unnie, wait!” Dara shouted and followed her. Bom opens the door revealing Seunghyun wearing a gray coat that push up to the elbow level and a white V-neck shirt inside, paired with a denim pants and black leather shoes.

“Waahh..” Bom’s mouth is half open while looking at Seunghyun’s attire. She was totally mesmerized with his handsomeness and of course not to mention his hotness.

“Good Afternoon Girls!” Seunghyun greeted them with his trademark smile that could make every girl fall on their knees.

“Y-you look cool and more handsome, Seunghyun-sshi.” Bom exclaim still captivated.

“Really?” He asks making his one eye brow raise and crinkles his forehead with a tone of a bit unassuming.

“Yeah!, doesn’t he, Dara-ah?” Bom suddenly ask Dara that is also captivated by him. When she hears her name being called she came back to her senses and quickly changes her face direction to avoid looking at him.

“Huh?.. I don’t know?” She shrugs.

“I’ll leave you for a while; I’ll just change my clothes.” She said before leaving them. Bom and Seunghyun look at her then glance to each other and burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha.. Don’t mind her, Seunghyun-sshi. She is just like that because she doesn’t want to accept the fact that she likes it.” Bom pat his shoulder while holding at her tummy and he joined her in laughing.

“Hahaha.. You think so? ..Hahaha..Thanks for saying that!” He said.

****

Dara’s POV

‘Arrgghh!.. Why did I always get embarrassed in front of him?. Haist!’I mess my hair using my hands and walk in stomping manner towards my closet and find a nice clothes to wear. After maybe an hour of fixing myself I am ready to go, so I went outside. I found them chatting at the living area, I think they didn’t notice that I came out already, so I fake a cough to get their attention.

“Ahm!” They both look at to my direction.

“Wow!..You look beautiful, Ms. Park.” Seunghyun’s compliment and smile. I am wearing this type of clothes and accessories.

“Thanks!” I reply at him feeling flattered at his comment and look down feeling a bit shy.

“Aigoo..Dara-ah, are you blushing?” Bom suddenly said lowering her head to mine wanted to see my face. I quickly cover my cheeks to hide it. ‘Aish!. Did I really blush?’ I thought to myself.

“O-of course not!. It’s just maybe I put a lot of blush on.” I defended myself not looking at them.

“Hahaha..This is the first time, sis.” My unnie keeps on teasing me and I feel so embarrassed now.

“Don’t worry; you look cute when you blush.” Now it’s Seunghyun who speak. ‘OMG!, I feel that the more he talk to me like that my cheeks are getting more reddish. Aaarrrggh!. What will I do?’

“Yah!, are we going out or you two will just tease me all day here?” I gather all my courage to say it before I melt and disappear in front of them because of too much embarrassment. I see them look at each other then back to me.

“Of course we are going out. Let’s go?” Seunghyun said and offer his hand to assist me, but I didn’t accept it, instead I walk pass by him and quickly get out of the apartment leaving them dumbfounded. I don’t want to earn more tease from my unnie because I will never win at her.

Seunghyun’s POV

She just leaves us there dumbfounded, and then Bom burst into laughter.

“Hahaha.. Go on Seunghyun-sshi!. She might me waiting for you outside. Take care of her and don’t forget the reminders that I have told you about her, ok?” She said and I nod.

“Bye, noona!” I bid goodbye to her and exited the apartment.

****

I glance at my wrist watch to check what time is it and that’s the time I notice that my important bracelet is missing. I am sure that I wear it before I come out of my room, maybe I drop it at our house, so I made a call to our house.

“Hello, Gummy noona. I think I lost there my bracelet. I don’t know where I drop it, but please help me find it. Thanks!” I ended the call then glance at Dara that looking clueless at what is happening.

“You lost something?” She asks.

“Yeah, it’s a very important thing in my life. I don’t know where I drop it, but I am sure that I wear it before I went out of my room.”

“Maybe you drop it at our apartment? Why don’t you call my unnie to help you look for it.” She suggested and I did what she said. Then when we are done, I ask her while I am driving.

“Where do you want to eat?”

“Eat?. I thought we are going to visit your friend?”

“Of course we are going to do it, but after we eat. I am starving, you know?.” I glance at her then back again to the road.

“Ok, ok, ok!.. Then let’s eat first.” She said like surrendering.

“Yeah!, so where do you wan to eat?”

“Anywhere. It’s up to you.” She can’t decide where we should eat.

“Ah, I know a better place.. and I am sure you’re gonna love it there.” I suggested.

****

We arrived at the park, Yes, you heard it right. I brought her at the park because this is the place where the old woman sells ramen that I bought her during the time she sprained her ankle.

“Why were here? I don’t see a restaurant around?” She quickly bombard me questions while we are still inside the car.

“This place is more beautiful than any other restaurants and besides there is a very nice place here where we can enjoy the food s much.” I am proud to say it because that old woman cooks so well and I like how she treats her costumers plus the fact that she resembles with Dara. I want them to meet.

“Ok, if that’s what you say.” She agrees before I went out of the car to open her door as a gentleman.

 

Dara’s POV

 

We are walking along the park and I feel that the time is running slow, I felt like we are a couple enjoying the view that we sees, I can’t help but sometimes glance at him.

 

“If you are going to look at me like that, I might disappear.” Then I heard him speak. ‘Omo!, he caught me..What to do?’

 

“Huh, who said I am looking at you?.. For your info, I am staring at, there.” I pointed the view over him to hide the truth; I just hope that he believes it.

 

“Aaahh, ok!” He answers with a silly smile on his face. ‘aish, Dara!.What are you doing?..Pabo!’ I knock my head with my hand.

 

*****

 

“Good Afternoon!, Where is the old lady?” Seunghyun asks the lady vendor while she is cooking.

 

“Ah, She is currently sick that’s why I am the one who’s in charge for today. Why are you looking for her Sir?” The lady asks back still busy in cooking.

 

“Never mind.” He said feeling a bit disappointment.

 

“Ok, What do you want to eat, Sir?”

 

“Give me two bowls of ramen, please.” He orders.

 

“Coming up!, Take a sit first while I am preparing your order, sir.” The lady said and we followed. He pulls the chair for me to sit before he takes his own seat facing me. It feels awkward the moment he looks at me then smile. ‘Aigoo, what is happening to me?.. Whenever he smiles like that, he makes my heart skip a beat. Aarrgh!, I hate this feeling.’ I look down and see a menu list. I pick it up and place it in front of me to cover my face from him, so I won’t be able to see him. ‘Whew!. Thank God.’

 

“Do you always act like that towards men? Or should I say, towards me?” He speaks off.

 

“WHAT?” I am surprise with his statement that made me slams the menu list on the table and raise my voice a bit.

“Hahahaha..Relax!.. I am just asking, you know.” He raise a bit his hands in front of him like saying ‘calm down girl’ with his trade mark smile that I want to scratch from his face. I gritted my teeth and narrow my eyes towards him.

“Ok, fine!. I am like this towards those people who are so FULL of themselves, like YOU!” I said, emphasizing the word. Then all he did is smile widely. ‘Arrrgghh!!..What am I going to do with this guy, here?. I am going crazy!’

“Ahh..so that’s the reason why..” He finally speaks and rubs his chin while smirking and nodding.

“I have a solution for that!” He quickly said and starts searching for something on the table. Then he grabs a table napkin that is place on the table and gets a pen from his coat pocket inside before start writing.

“And what do you think you are doing?” I ask, but he didn’t bother to tell me, instead he continues to write on the table napkin. ‘Aish!’ After a few minutes, he stops writing and faces me with a silly smile.

“Here!” He is passing me the table napkin, and then I accepted it.

“What is it?” I receive it and ask.

“read it first.” He demanded and I did what he said.

“W-WHAT, are you serious?” My eyes widen and my voice raise after reading it, and he just nod and smile at me.

 

 

A/N: Hello!..It's me again with a new update..hehehe..I know you all want to know what is written on the table napkin, right??..hehehe..I'll tell you when I update next time..hehehe..Part two will comin right up!..Kyaaahh!!..Thanks a lot for those who write their comments..Hope to hear more from you all..Thanks again!!..