“Don’t have a boyfriend?”

Just So You Know

At the Choi Mansion

“Gummy!, where are mom and dad?” Dong wook ask while eating at the dining room.

“They went to the hospital, young-master!” Gummy answer politely while standing near him.

“What are they doing there?” Dong wook continue to ask her.

“Young-master Seunghyun got hospitalize.” Gummy answers back.

“Huh!.So it’s him again. Argh!” Dongwook pushes the plate in front of him and stood up then went out.

At the Choi Corporation

Dongwook’s POV

I am inside of my office seating in a chair thinking about what happen yesterday, and then I felt a sting on my temple so I massage it.

“Ahh..” I massage my temple as I close my eyes. Maybe this is just a hang-over; I need something to drink to release it. I leave my office room and went to the nearest coffee shop to unwind.  As I enter the shop I started to observe at the surroundings and my eye sight landed on the girl sitting at the right corner of the shop. She seems familiar; I think I just saw that girl? I tried to remember her face, then something pop-up from my head.

“Aha!, Dara..Yes Dara, my oh so great dad’s secretary.” I snap my finger as I remembered her. What is she doing here during working hours? asking myself. I ordered my favorite coffee, and went to her place. It seems that she is in deep thought that she didn’t even notice my presence.

“Ahm!, Would you mind if I seat here?” I fake a cough and ask to get her attention. She looks at me with confused face, but then she agrees, and I seated opposite to her direction.

“Don’t you know me?” I ask while put down my cup of coffee and stirs it.

“Aaa..hhh..mm..Mr. Choi?” she said looking shock.

“Omo!, I am sorry, I didn’t notice you. I think I should go back to the office.” She bow and stood up ready to leave but I stop her.

“Hey, no need to leave.” I said to stop her from leaving.

“Huh?” she wonders why I said that.

“Dad is not at his office right now, and I don’t think he will come today.” I added, that makes her sit back again to her chair.

“Why?” she ask.

“He is busy taking care of his other business. Don’t worry, I won’t tell him that you are here during working hours.” I assure her then smile.

“I am sorry sir, I promise to not do it again.” She bow again wanting me to forgive her.

“It’s ok, would you mind if I ask you why you are here during this time?” I manage to ask her.

“Aaa..mm..I just want to awake myself.” She said while looking down at her coffee.

“Hahaha..” I laugh at her answer. I heard her sigh and I think she is saying the truth, so I stop laughing.

“Why?, didn’t you get enough sleep yesterday?” I ask her and smile at her.

“Yes.” She nods, still not looking at me.

“Let me guess,..mmm..you and your boyfriend had an argue yesterday that made you think of him all night..and that’s the cause of having not enough sleep.” I guess the reason why she is lack of sleep.

“Of course that’s not the reason, and beside I don’t have a boyfriend.” She finally look at me. So she don’t have boyfriend, but how could such a beautiful lady like her don’t have a boyfriend? I look at her face, and she was like really an angel from above.

“maybe fiancée?” I guess again.

“No, I don’t have both..and the reason why is because I went to the hospital and stay there over-night..I didn’t feel comfortable sleeping at that place, which made me awake all night.” She reason out.

“Why are you there? Is someone in your family sick?” I throw another guess question.

“No, it’s just someone that I help.” She clarifies it.

“By the way Sir, if you also won’t mind me asking you..Why are you here?” she is now the one who is asking.

“I just want to get rid of my hung-over, from last night.” I answer her.

“Oh, so you went partying last night?” she asks again.

“Hahaha..You guess it right.” I smiles at her, then I saw her smiles too.

“ahm..Sir,..I think I should go now.” She said out of the blue.

“Ok, if you want to.” I nod to let her do what she wants.

“Thank you Sir!..” She stood up and bow, but before she could go.

“Ms. Park,” I called her and she pause from walking then faces me.

“Thank you!.” I shyly smiles at her.

“Huh?” looks like she is shock with my statement. I look away from her direction to avoid her from questioning me, and sip my coffee. I can see that she wants to ask me about what I have said, but hesitate to ask me when she saw me look like don’t want to entertain questions, so she just continue her pace towards the exit door. When she is totally out of sight, I can’t help but smile. I think I got start struck with her, or maybe love at first sight. This is the same feeling that I have felt when I met Shane. The moment I remember her name, images of her sweet angelic face started to flash again in my memory. Then I just realize that something watery form in my eyes, I notice that it was tears. I chuckle a little bit and put down my coffee on the table as I wipe the tears in my face. ‘Shane, thank you. I think I am in love again.’ I was talking at her in my mind wherever she is now.  After I finish drinking my coffee I went back also at the office.

 

Here is another update for all of you my dear readers!!..Hope you like it..Comments are very much appreciated..hehehe..Thanks!!