“He is Back!”

Just So You Know

Seungri’s POV

While I was driving, I have notice Mr. Choi’s bright aura today, I can see it by looking through the front mirror of the car, that is why I got the courage to ask him.

“Mr. Choi, can I ask you something?” I politely ask him still my eyes are focus on the road.

“Neh!.” He answer .

“What are we going to do at the airport?” I ask him.

“We are going to fetch my son” he replied with a smile plastered at his face.

“Sir, are you talking about Mr. Dong Wook?, but he is~..” I wasn’t able to finish when he answer immediately.

“No, not him. I am talking about Seunghyun.” By the mention of his name, you can see trough his expression that he is excited to see him. By the way while I am driving I sometimes look at the mirror to see him from behind.

“Ohw, so Sir Seunghyun is coming back now?” I ask, with a disbelieving expression.

“Neh!, so you need to drive faster coz maybe his been waiting for us now.” He commanded.

I did what he said. I too am so excited to see him again. Sir. Seunghyun and I became so close, actually not only to me. He is close to everyone, he didn’t treat us like other, but instead he treat us also his family. If I am going to ask, I think he is the kindest person that I ever met. I hope that he could still recognize me. Then after an hour of driving, finally we arrive at the airport.

Nobody’s POV

“Seungri, Just wait here, I’ll just check if he already arrive.” He said, and then move out the car.

He went inside the airport and started looking for him. He dialed his son’s number to confirm if he arrives. But unfortunately the phone is out of coverage.

“Out of coverage?” he frowns while saying it, he wonders why. Then he tried again. After a minute of trying and looking for his son he decided to sit at the chair near the waiting section. He is worried for him, coz he didn’t call, his elbow is at his lap and covers his face with one hand, while his head facing the ground. He didn’t notice that someone is approaching him.

“Sir, Are you looking for Mr. Choi Seunghyun?” a deep husky voice said.

“Ye~” Mr. Choi Sr. unable to finish when he look up at who is the person talking to him.

“Seunghyun, Son!” He said louder, and then stood up from his chair. He is so happy to see him and give a longing embrace.

On the other hand Seunghyun is also happy to see his father after so many years, he embrace him back. After that Mr. Choi ask his son.

“What happen to you?” He starts checking Seunghyun’s physical appearance if there are changes.

“I tried calling you but you’re out of coverage.” He continues what he wants to say.

“ahahaha..” Seunghyun laugh at his father’s reaction.

“Dad, don’t worry I am fine, Look!” He move backward and presented himself to assure his dad that he is fine. Mr. Choi just looks at his son with so much happiness in his eyes.

“Ok, I believe you, but why is your phone out of coverage?” he ask again. Seunghyun move to his father’s side.

“Coz Dad, My phone is empty battery now.” He fished his phone from his pocket and presented it to him.

“Ok, but you know what?” Mr. Choi ask while his eye brow raise and his hand caressing his chin then plaster a smirk in his face.

“What?” Seunghyun ask him.

“You really change a lot. You look more handsome, and still look younger.” He answer him looking at Seunghyun from head to toe.

“I can tell that when you’re at the States, girls are chasing you. Am I right?” he said to him with a mischievous tone.

“Ahahaha..What are you saying Dad?” he ask in between his laugh.

“Oh, come on Seunghyun!.Don’t act like you don’t know how handsome you look.” Mr. Choi said to him.

“Ahahaha” Seunghyun is now holding his tummy while he can’t stop laughing.

“Maybe you had a girlfriend there?” His father asks him.

“Ahahaha..” he laugh even harder.

“Oh, Dad. You’re such a good joker. Ahahaha..” he said then laugh again.

“Aish!” Mr. Choi gave his son a death glare after hearing him said that. Seunghyun sees it, and then stop himself from laughing. He covers his mouth with both hands for just a second.

“Ok, Dad. Actually I don’t have girlfriend there.” Seunghyun said calmly to his father.

“Really?” Mr. Choi look like he didn’t believe it.

“Yeah!, coz I only have boyfriend” he said jokingly at him. Then he laughs at it.

“Aigoo, you naughty kid!” he slightly slap him at the arm.

“I think we should get going, they would be surprise to see you.” His father said and grabs one of his bags then led the way. Seunghyun nods on him and the follow. While they were walking, Seunghyun didn’t stop from joking around.

 

---Here you go the chapter 3..hehehe..how was it?? I hope you all still like reading it..Thank you so much!..And By the way I am promoting my 1st fanfic entitled "Our Life Saver"..Hehehe..Thank you so much!!---