I LOVE YOU

Just So You Know

"What are you doing here?..Are you alright?" Seunghyun asked as they were inches apart from each other and he holds her on both shoulders while looking at her with so much concerns. Dara saw the concern look in his eyes and she quickly avoided his eyes and remove his hands.

"Is this your plan?" Dara coldly asked him not looking in the eyes.

"Huh?" he quickly answered.

"Then who?"

"MINE!" Yoona's interruption made the two look at her directiion.

"Yoona-ssi?" both of them said upon seeing Yoona.

"I am the one who planned this Dara-ssi..Seunghyun has nothing to do with it..He even a victim, he don't know that I am doing this." Yoona explained as she approach the two.

"Why are you doing this Yoona?" Dara asked.

"It's simple..because I want to see both of you happy in each others arms." she simply answered her with a smile.

"But Yoona-ssi.." Seunghyun wants to oppose, but stop when he sees Yoona frown.

"I thought you said that you want to be married with Dara only and that she's the only person you love, that's why you can't love and marry me. Am I right?" Yoona asked straightly. When Dara heard it, she take a look at Seunghyun and their eyes met, then he look away.

"ahhh..mmm.." Seunghyun can't say anything at the moment because he really did say those things to Yoona.

"YAH!..CHOI SEUNGHYUN-SSI!..ARE YOU A FOOL?" Yoona scolded him and he was taken a back, but not only him including the other person inside.

"EH?"

"Can't you see?..I am doing you a big favor and your rejecting it?..Haist!..I really don't understand you." Yoona said a bit annoyed with Seunghyun at the moment.

"It's not that I am rejecting it..It's just.."

"It's just WHAT?" Yoona annoyingly said.

"It's just..just..hmm.." He suddenly look at Dara. Yoona followed his look and finally understand what he want to say. Then Dara notice that both Yoona and Seunghyun are looking at her like they want something on her.

"YAH!..Why you're looking me like that?" she scolded the both of them.

"It's because I don't know if Dara already forgiven me and willing to accept me after all I did to her." He felt sorry saying it.

"Aigoo..then why don't you asked her that?" Yoona suggested. Seunghyun get all the strenght and courage to face Dara.

"Dara.." He holds her on the shoulders and there eyes met. Dara didn't expect this things will going to happen.

"I know I hurt you and made you cry, but I swear to God. I never wanted to do that..I just caught up in the situation that I need to choose between the family and you..and I can't choose you at that time because I value them so much..even though I am not their real son.." He said. Dara just look at him and listen to him.

"Dara-ssi..I know this is too late, but I still want to tell you this.." he pause and everyone anticipated his next statement.

"I'm the Tabi that you met at the orphanage." He finally reveal it.. Dara's eyes grew wide in shock that she didn't expect it.

"W-what?.."

"I know it's hard to believe..but that's the truth.."

"He is telling the truth, Dara." Bom butted in there conversation. Dara look towards where Bom is.

"You knew it also unni?"

"I'm sorry I havent told you before..because Seunghyun stops me..and he also don't want to ruin your happiness that time because Dongwook already claimed that he was Tabi." Bom explained.

"What are you sayiNG unni?..that he was telling me a lie?"

"Yes.."

"But..the bracelet."

"It was mine. Remember the time when I told you that I lost my bracelet?..I didn't know that he was the one who found it..He didn't return it to me..Instead he uses it to tell a lie."

"But how?"

"I don't know how did he found out the I am Tabi..Coz all I know he used it to take you away completely..and you just believe him."

"I can't believe it..How could he do that?"

"It's doesn't matter now Dara..What matters most is, today you should start a new life together with Seunghyun..He never stop loving you since the day you and Dongwook together." Bom said with full of assurance. Seunghyun take Dara's both hands. Dara look up to him with her eyes about to shed tears any moment soon.

"I'm sorry, if I just tell you now all of this..I got scared and coward because I am fraid I might cause you another heartache when you will find out the truth..I already hurt you when I told you that I don't love you because I prioritized my ties with my brother Dongwook and with my family..but right now..I want to stand and fight for what I feel inside for you." He said with full of honesty and sincerity in his eyes and voice.,

"Seunghyun-ssi.." all that she could say.

"Santokki, I'm sorry for being a coward..i'm sorry for hurting you..I ddin't mean to do that..Please forgive me and give me another chance to love you again..I promise to fight for you and never let you go whatever happens.." He said and a tear escape on Dara's eyes. She still loves Seunghyun even if he had hurt her before. She thinks like she is crazy for loving a man who doesn't love her too, but now, everything have change. She felt happy that Seunghyun did really love her from the start. Seunghyun didn't get any response from Dara, instead she just stare at him with tears keep rolling down her face.

"Dara-ssi..please..give me a chance to love you again..If I need to kneel just to show you how much I'm sorry for everything I have cause you..I will do it." He then bend and kneel down. Dara awaken from her thinking and saw Seunghyun kneeling down with his head bowed and asking forgiveness.

"Dara..please..I love you and I can't take it if I lose you again." He begs in his cracking voice. He starts crying while asking her forgiveness. Dara still crying not because of sadness, but because she is happy to hear that Seunghyun wants to love her again. She then kneel down to his level and raise Seunghyun's face to met her gaze, with her two hands holding his face that's wet because of his tears, she wipes it with her own thumbs.

"You don't have to..I already forgives you since before..and I am willing to give my heart again to you because I love you." She said directly in him and plaster a smile to assure him that she is really willing to give it another chance. Seunghyun holds her hands that is holding his face as he closes his eyes to feel her warm hands touching his face. Then he suddenly pulls her into a hug.

"I love you.." He mumble as he wishper in her ears.

"I love you too." she answered back.

"Father, I think this two lovers here are ready..We can now start the wedding ceremony." Yoona announces to the priest who is now standing infront of the altar. Seunghyun and Dara broke the hug and look up to Yoona that is now smiling widely at them together with Bom and Youngbae.

*****

"I Seung hyun Choi, promise to love Sandara Park, in richer and for poorer"

"I Sandara Park promise to love Seung Hyun Choi in sickness and in and health."

"in happiness and sadness..to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us partto love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." They both exchange vows and the priest finally give the final blessing.

"You may now kiss the bride." As soon as they hear it, Yoona, Bom and Seunghyun gets excited and tears cant help but escape because of happiness.

"KISS.." Yoona said with a teasing tone. Seunghyun and Dara look at them and smile sweetly. Seunghyun remove the veil on Dara and holds her face with his two hands.

"Starting this hour..You are mine and I am yours forever..It may not be the best wedding, but In front of God, I promise to love you forever..Soon when everything is in the right place..I will give you the wedding you want."

"It doesn't matter to me..because what I want is to be with you forever." Dara replied with teary eyes and smile lovingly at him.

"I promise you that I'll be yours forever..No one will break us apart. I won't let you go no matter what happen..I love you MRS. CHOI." emphasizing the last words. Dara smiled hearing him say that.

"I LOVE YOU MORE MR. CHOI." Seunghyun smiles back and close the gap between them as their lips met each other. The people around them give them an applaus and smiles widely at them. Then the church door opens making them all take a look at the new intruder.

"Yoona-ah." It's mr. Kim.

"DAD!." she happily exclaimed. Mr. Kim approaches her.

"It's time to go now my Dear." He said.

"UHM!" She happily nod and walk to her dad.

"Eh?..Where are you going?" Bom and Youngbae asked at the same time.

"Sorry to inform you..but my mission is done..I need to go back to US now." she said.

"WHAT?" Seunghyun shockingly asked. The bride and groom went to her.

"Yup!..You heard me right..Sorry I haven't inform you Seunghyun-ah." Yoona trying to be strong in front of them especially to Seunghyun.

"But why?..beside you can't go there because I have to pa~"

"No need Seunghyun-ssi..I already give back to you the company's title..my daughter and I already talked me about it.." Mr. Kim butted.

"Yoona-ssi.." Seunghyun called her name.

"You don't have to worry about it anymore..I already fix it for you..just take is as my wedding gift for you and Dara..OK?"

"Yoona-ssi.." Seunghyun can't say anything. He don't want her to go.

"Aigoo..Seunghyun-ah..You don't have to worry about me..Dad will take care of me..besides, if I wont go back to US, i will only feel jelous with you two..and I don't want that..because I might do crazy things like stealing you away from her.." she said in cracking voice and all of a sudden a tear escape freely in her eye.

"Yoona-ssi..Thank you" Seunghyun pulls her into a hug and that makes Yoona cry more. She tightens the hug for the last time. For her, the cinderella story is not for her at all. She found the man whom she thinks best for her, but sadly his prince love someone else and he can't change his heart about uit. So it will be better for her to let him go and be happy with his real princess.

"YOONA!" then the three remaining friends give her a group hug. Then, his dad speak.

"Yoona, we have to go now." They all separate from Yoona.

"Yoona-ssi..Thank you for helping my sister and Seunghyun..I am happy to be your friend even just for a short period of time." Bom said as she holds her hand and give a final hug.

"Yoona-ssi..Your a one of kind lady..I am so proud to be your friend." Youngbae said. Yoona smile and nod

"Thank you Yoona-ssi..and I am sorry If I have think of bad things about you..forgive me.." Dara tearingly said. Yoona holds her hand and squeez it a abit.

"I understand..Thank you for being a good friend to me Dara-ssi..Please take care of him..because if not..I'm going to steal him away from you..Ok?" Yoona teasingly said even she's controling her emotion.

"Yes I will..Thank you." They both give the final hug. Then when it's Seunghyun's turn, Yoona can't fight it anymore. She already let her tears flow freely.

"Hey, don't cry..Your make up is ruined now..You will look ugly.." Seunghyun said as he wipe her tears.

"I won't..I just can't stop it."

"Thank you so much for all the help you did for us.. I will never forget you..If you need us, don't hesitate to call..Ok?" Seunghyun asked and she nods.

"C-can I..Can I a-ask for the last time?.."

"Yes of course."

"Can I hug you?" then without hesitation Seunghyun did what she wants. Then before she change her mind, she let's him go.

"Take care of her Seunghyun-ah..because if not..I'll be mad at you." she said and wipe her tears.

"Let's go now." Her dad said and take her hand as they both start to walk away. but suddenly pause when..

"YOONA-SSI!..THANK YOU!" Seunghyun shouted. 'Thank you also Seunghyun-ssi for being a part of my life even we didn't end up together..But I am happy that I have found you my prince charming..Maybe cinderella's story is not really meant for me..I wish you happiness, my prince. I LOVE YOU.' she said to herself before continue to walk happily.