“My santokki is Sandara Park?”

Just So You Know

A/N: I know all of us are hurt with the previous chapter, but don't you worry, Tabi and Dara will conquer it all..And here is my update for this week..;)

 

 

Dongwook’s POV

I am walking at the office building when I see Seunghyun with a fast pace and not looking on where he is going.

“Hey, bro!.” I stop him by holding up to his shoulder, but he shrug off me and I was surprise.

“Sorry, I need to go now.” He only said and continues to leave me. I am about to start my pace when Dara suddenly appear walking towards my direction, and she is..crying?

“Hey, Dara!..What’s going on?” I stop in front of her, she is crying. So I pulled her for a comfort hug.

“Don’t worry, I am here.” I caress her back; her arms are in my chest as she cries in her palm. I wonder what happened.

****

After I saw her in that situation, I let her cry on my shoulder no matter how long. I stayed by her side because I know that she needs someone who can lean on and it was me. Now we are at the park drinking coffee, I glance at her and she is staring at nothing while holding her coffee, not even drinking it ever since I bought it. Silence is all we have.

“Don’t you like the coffee?..I’ll get you another one.” I am ready to leave when she stops me by holding into my wrist.

“No, please!..Don’t leave me.” She said with her head down. I oblige her and sit again.

“Dara, what did really happen?” I start to ask her, but she didn’t answer me.

“Ok, if you are not ready to say it. Just remember I am always here for you.”

“Thank you!.” she looks up me and tries to put up a smile, but I was weak. I pull her again to hug; her head is resting in between my neck and shoulder while her hands are holding her coffee.

Seunghyun’s POV

I was inside my car as I watch my brother comforts Dara at the park. I feel so worried and my conscience is bugging me after what I said to her, so I secretly followed them. I know I did hurt her so much, but I feel lost after hearing her confession to me. All I know is she shouldn’t fall for me because I have my santokki and she now has my brother, but I still don’t understand why I feel too much pain seeing her in another man’s arm. ‘OhGOD!..Please help me. I should not fall for her, not now that Dongwook and I are in good terms. I don’t want to cause another harm or pain to him after all what he has been through. And I also don’t want to hurt santokki. I already cause pain to her when I left without even saying goodbye. Please, God!..Help me fight with this feeling.’ I felt a tear escape from my eye and decide to drive off.

****

I arrived to my scheduled appointment at the restaurant.

“Mr. President, Please sit down.” The project location manager said.

“Thank you, Mr. Lee!..and sorry I am late.” I apologize.

“No, your not Mr. President. Besides the owner is still not here.” He said. We waited for a couple of another minutes then the person we waited for, finally arrived. Mr. Lee and I stand up to greet the new comer.

“Good Afternoon, Mr. Park!” Mr. Lee said and we bowed.

“Good Afternoon, too!.” Mr. Park said.

“Mr. Kim, I would like you to meet Mr. Choi Seung Hyun the president of the Choi Corporation and the son of Mr. Choi Sr…and Mr. President, this is Mr. Park Anthony the owner of the location where you want to put the new project.” Mr. Lee introduces us to each other.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Choi!.” Mr. Park said and extends his hand for a hand shake and I gladly accept it.

“Same here, Mr. Park!”

****

“I actually don’t want to sell that lot because I treausure it so much to give to my other two children.” He said while signing the contract.

“Wow, your such a good father, Mr. Park.” I proudly said to him, but his expression turns into sad one.

“I don’t think so.”

“Sorry, but I know this is personal..May I know why?” I curiously ask him.

“Oh, it’s ok.” He is done signing the paper and place down the pen on the table.

“Actually, before, I am a fool man.. I left my family because I fall in love with another woman..now, I don’t know where are they living at. The last news I heard about them is, my first wife brought my two daughters at the orphan and left…I tried to search for them, but my second wife decided to go to New York with me and her family. I agree with her and come, we live there and build our own family..I thought our relationship will go strong and happy, but not..” he is narating his own story.

“so you mean you are now separated?”

“Yes, we are divorced..I left her and my child there since I give her the custody of our child..I came back here bought a house and that lot with my own savings..then work as a contructual worker..I need money to find my two daughters and wife to say sorry for all I did to them.”

“Is that so?..Well, if you let me..I could help you with that..besides I am also searching for a the person I love so much.” I suggested.

“Let me guess, that person is your special someone?” I nod at him.

“That person is so lucky, but since you offered me that kind of help, I will not reject it.” Mr. Park gladly said.

“That’s good!..Well, don’t you have any information about your daughters?” I ask him and he suddely pull his wallet from his pocket.

“I only have this..” he pass me a mini photo. I take a look at it and to my surprise.

“These are your daughters?”

“Yeah!..Sandara Park and Bom Park.” He confirms it with a smile. I continue to look at the photo. ‘My santokki is Dara Park?’

“Hey, Mr. Choi!..Are you alright?” I look up to him and nod.

“Y-yeah!”

“Ok, if ever you find news about them..Please inform me..Nice meeting you!.” he stands up and I did too then bow before he left. My legs suddely get jelly that I almost fall, good thing that Mr. Lee catches me up quickly.

“Are you alright, Mr. President?”

“Y-yeah!..I just need to..to sit and..rest.” I take a sit again still holding the photo and my phone rings. I fish it from my pocket and answer.

“Hello?”

“Seunghyun-shi, my sister althea is now awake!”

Dara’s POV

Dongwook bring me to a teen park to help me forget my problem. I am so glad he is at my side because I really need someone who I can lean on. We played there like a teenagers, I never thought that he is so fun to be with.

“Finally, this is it. Are you ready?” he asks me while I held a hammer toy. I nod to him.

“Let’s GO!” we start hammering those toys head that is popping out from nowhere in the toy machine. We are having fun doing it. I keep on laughing and also him while doing our crazy play. After a few minutes of hammering and laughing, the game ended. He pulls the ticket and exchanges it for a mini stuffed toy that he gives me later on. We went to the ice cream stall, and he buys two. We eat it at the bench.

“It’s so good to see you smiling like that.” He suddenly commented. I look at him surprised and he is not looking at me instead he is busy his ice cream and looking staright ahead. I smile at him.

“Thank you!” I said and he faces me.

“No…I should be the one to say that.” my brows creased.

“Dara, Thank you!..for giving me a chance.” He said and I smile. Dongwook is a good man, and I think I didn’t regret that I give him a chance. But I don’t know if I can return the love he is giving me. I already gave my heart twice, but they left it and broke. First it was, Tabi who just left me without saying anything because of him I closed my heart to others, but I never thought someone will try to open it again. That time, it was Seunghyun who also left me because he don’t feel the same way as I did, and he also has his special someone that he treasures the most. Once is enough, but I let Seunghyun broke my wall and then left me also broken hearted, so twice is too much. I don’t think I still can love again after all of this, but I already said Dongwook that I will give him a chance. It’s just that I am not sure if I can love him and I want to take the risk for one last time. Who knows, maybe he is the right one for me.

“Let’s go!” He said and I nod.

Dongwook’s POV

After I send Dara home, I go home also. I ask the maids if Seunghyun already home and they said that he is and he went up to the terrace. I can’t wait to tell him how my day with Dara, I am sure he will be happy to hear it.

“Hey!” I greeted him as I see him standing, he turns around and gulp the content of his shot glass.

“Ohw!..Bad day?” I said and walk towards him.

“Huh!..hmm..Yeah, right!..Drink?” he said and offered me a glass. I also accept it and he pour the wine on my glass.

“Thanks!..Why?” I ask before I take a sip from my glass, the strong taste of this wine writes through my throat and I cringe.

“I just want to celebrate.” He answers as he swirls his drink.

“Celebrate?..Alone?..For what?” he went back to his old position again before I came on. I followed his action so we are now both facing the view outside as our elbows place on the cemeted flat form grills structure. I hear him sigh.

“For being a fool and stupid.” His statement made me surprise.

“Huh?” I don’t know why he is calling himself like that.

“I am so stupid that I didn’t notice..t-the person I am looking for..was already in front of ME!.”

“Bro, I don’t understand you...”

“hahaha..ssowrry..remember when..y-your..dadh pick me..up” he is swaying his glass from any direction. I can say that the liquor is affecting him.

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I..I left a very important person in my life..” he drink up in one shot all the content of his glass.

“You mean, a friend?”

“Dude!..shues..she’s not..only a ffrend..sheees the only..p-person I loved so deeply..” he pound his chest with his free hand where his heart is palce.

“Ok,..so what about her?”

“Sinceee..I arrived..i..s-start..ed..to look for her..but end up..N-NOTHING!..then..I met this ggirl..who confessed to me..that she loves me..”

“Eh, isn’t it great?..She already confess, but why you are acting like this?” I said and he leaves me to get the bottle of wine and pour again in his glass.

“becau-cause..I dumped her!..” he walk back to his position.

“What?..Wow, bro!..You dumped the girl who confess her feelings for you?..Why?” he is about to answer when I come up with a possible answer.

“Ah, wait!..I think I knew it already..You dumped her because you are still in love with your childhood friend, right?..and that you don’t feel the same way too?”

“Hahahaha..Bravo!” he said clapping his hand together with the glass, but not to the extent that the liquor will spill.

“Owh, that’s a difficult situation..but I still don’t get it..Why are you calling yourself a fool and stupid?”

“It’s because, I found..out..tha-that the..p-pers-on..I’m loooking for was her..”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes!..and n-now..I..pu-pushh her awayy..I don-t knowh..if she can..forgive me.” Then tears start to fall from his eyes. I can feel his pain right now, but I don’t know what I can do to help him. I come to his side and caress his back to lessen his pain. This is the first time I have seen him crying and I am not used to it.

 

A/N: Oh-ow!..Revelations!!..;)