“Seunghyun, I love you!”

Just So You Know

A/N: Sorry to hang you all there..here is my another update..hehehe..Enjoy!

 

Seunghyun’s POV

After my brother’s confession, I suddenly felt a sting of pain inside me. I don’t know why. Am I affected? Impossible! Dara is only my secretary and nothing more than that. I know that I am not in love with her. Do I?..Of course I am not. Because the only person I loved is santokki and no other else, but why I am acting like this?

“Seunghyun, I can explain.” Her voice stops me from thinking. I look at her.

“No you don’t have to explain anything…besides we don’t have relationship except for being my secretary and friend, right?” I felt my throat dry up after saying it and I swallowed hard.

“Yeah your right!..I am just your secretary and friend.” She agreed with me. I glance at my brother who is looking lost at the scene.

“That’s right!..and..am..I better leave first because I still have a lot of appointments to attend with.” I walk and stop in front of them.

“Congratulations!” I extend my hand to have a hand shake and Dongwook is the first one who responded me.

“Thanks bro!” he happily said. Then when I let go of him, I offer my hand to Dara to do the same thing. She is not looking at me; instead her head is facing the floor.

“Congratulation!”  I said and wait for her to do the reply and take my hand, but I got nothing. After a few more minutes, she looks up me and said.

“Thank you!.” As she flashes a smile, but her eyes tells different. I still gladly shake her hand and smiles back then let go of her and walk away not even giving a second look to them. The moment I let go of her hand and leave I feel the same feeling of pain when I left my santokki. ‘Why I am so affected with this?..Seunghyun, stop it!..You are not his boyfriend to feel that way so don’t act like one. Your just thinking too much of her and the feeling that you are suffering right now is because you are seeing santokki in her.’I scolded myself with everything I am thinking. That is right!..I am acting like this is because I can see my santokki in her and it’s not love. Besides, first of all why would I fall in love with her when all I want is still santokki, it’s really not love, it’s just that I got so attached to her and feel comfortable with her after all what happened between us. And lastly, she is only my secretary and friend nothing more than that.

Dara’s POV

Eversince I arrived at the office, I haven’t seen Seunghyun. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but all I have now is his words that continue to linger in my mind. I felt like my heart broke into million pieces, but what hurts me more is the fact that he is the one saying those words to me. I tried to hold up my tears during that moment because I don’t want him to show that I am affected at his words, but now I don’t think I still can control it. I need someone to talk with, I decided to call Bommie unnie. I went to the wash room to hide if ever I will cry.

“Hello?..Dara!..Where have you been?..Why didn’t you get home last night?..Why didn’t you te~” hearing her voice is the start of my crying. I want to be with my unnie in this kind of situation, but I don’t want to show her myself like this.

“Dara, are you crying?” she suddenly said, maybe she heard me sob.

“N-no!..I’m n-not!” I tried to control myself from sobing.

“Lie!..Where are you?” I can’t really hide my true feeling with my sister, and I am thankful with her.

“Don’t worry..I am f-fine..I..I just n-eeed someone to t-talk.” I said as my sob joins while I am speaking.

“Why?..What happened?” with that I narrate everything that happened and how do I feel about right now. I am so happy that she is listening and always very supportive with me.

“That’s all unnie.”

“Know what?..my verdic is..you are in love with him.” She began to conclude.

“Maybe or maybe not?” my sobs are slowly fading.

“Yes you are, my dear sister. With all your confession to me..all I could say is that you are falling for him..”

“If I am, then what should I do?..because this is all wrong.”

“WRONG?!..why?..is it because of his childhood friend?..or because you don’t know what he feels towards you?”

“Both!.” Finally my tears stops from falling and my sobs are gone.

“God!..Dara, that person is still not exsisting so now, she is not the problem..and regarding Seunghyun’s feeling towards you..Why don’t you ask him and tell him how do you feel about him.” My unnie’s suggestion is rediculus.

“No Way!.”

“Why?..is it because you are afraid?”

“Yes!”

“Afraid of what?..of being rejected?”

“true!”

“Aigoo, Dara..in love there are always two sides..and to know which side are you..you better take a risk..”

“but what if he turn me and isn’t it not right that I am the one who should tell my feelings?”

“Dara, it doesn’t matter who say it first..what matter is how eager are you to know how you feel towards him. And please..stop being so negative..What if he will accept you?” she have counter part my thoughts.

“but..”

“I have a question..Is you feelings for Tabi gone?”

“Huh?..why did you suddenly include him in this conversation?”

“Just answer me.”

“No?”

“Your not sure?”

“Yeah!”

“I know..and the reason is because of Seunghyun, right?”

“Eh?..No that’s not t~”

“Oh come on!..You can’t lie to me Dara.”

“Fine!..I think so.”

“Don’t you think that it’s the same way how Seunghyun feels right now after meeting you?” she is analyzing again.

“What do you mean?”

“What I want to say is..There is a posibility that Seunghyun is not inlove anymore with his childhood friend after you two have met and got the chance knowing each other.” Unnie has a point. What if he doesn’t have feelings for her?

“Your right, but I am still afraid.”

“Don’t worry. Whatever will be the result..I am always here for you..Just do first what you have to do.”

“Thanks unnie!” with that we ended the conversation and I went back to work. I carry a bundle of papers then stand in front of Seunghyun’s office door, I am about to knock when it suddenly open revealing him standing in front of me with confused face.

“Seu-Seunghyun…I mean President Choi, good morning!” I stutter while greeting him. This is the first time I am going to see him after the incident happened at their house and my heart is beating so fast that I feel like it is going to jump off from my system. I feel nervous seeing him like this, and it’s awkward again. I bowed my head to avoid his eyes.

“Are those the documents that I need to sign?” I remember the papers I am holding.

“Yes, Mr. President!” I said without looking at him.

“Ok, please place it on my table. I’ll just sign it later because I’ll be going to my next appointment. I need to go now.” He said and walk pass by me. Is he being cold with me?, but I don’t care. I need to do what unnie told me to do.

“Hey, wait!” I said stopping him from his pace, I turn around and he is not so I am facing his back.

“Why?..What is it?..You know..if you have anything to say, please right it down and place it on my table because I am going to be late for my appointment.” He is really acting cold towards me by the way he is saying those words.

“Are you avoiding me?” I confront him.

“Huh!..And what makes you think that I am?” he is being sarcastic to me.

“I don’t know!..I just feel it because of you actions towards me right now.” He turn to face me, placing his hand inside his pocket and giving me a very calm facial expression.

“Well, sad to say, but I’m not. It’s just that I have a lot of appoinments to do right now…and my time is very precious to me.”

“I know that..but can we just talk for a minute?..I promise it won’t take long. I just need to know something..and after this I will not bother you.”

“Ok, fine!..and I will give you 10 minutes to do it. and it starts right now.” He said before taking a glance at his wrist watch.

“Seunghyun… I want to be straight forward to you.” I began.

“7 minutes left” he is doing a countdown.

“Seunghyun, I like you!” I said it.

“Huh?..What?..Your kidding right?” his face saying that I am unbelievable and I can’t blame him.

“No, I’m not!..Actually it’s not only like.”

“3 minutes!” he is being cold with me. I am afraid if I should continue this, but I am here now, no turning back.

“Seunghyun, I love you!.” Now my true feeling is revealed.

“Times UP!..I knew it!..I shouldn’t agree with this conversation..All you have said was a crap!.” He said and walk away, my heart broke again leaving me dumbfounded. I knew that this will happen, but what I didn’t expect is how painful this was. I prepared myself with this, but that’s preparation is not enough because it hurts so much. I suddenly feel stupid and I regret what I say to him. He thinks that my feelings were a crap. How stupid!. Now I am crying emotionally and physically. I wish I never did it, I wish I could turn back the time, but I can’t and it already happened.