“Please keep this as our secret”

Just So You Know

A/N: Oh MY GOSH!!..hahaha..Thanks for those who commented and those who are currently subscribed in..You make me feel happy knowing that your supporting this fanfic..Thank you so much!.*bows*..smiley..Here is my update for this week..I hope you like it also..ehhehe..Oh and By the way, I have made another poster for this..hehehe..What do you think about it?..Don't forget to leave your comments, ok?!..Bye!..Until next update..;)

 

Bom’s POV

“aaahh..” I yawn while walking like a zombie towards the kitchen to drink water. I rub my eyes before opening it slowly. Then I see someone, no it’s actually Dara seating in a stool, back facing me. She probably never notices my presence. Hmm..She is maybe thinking so deep. Kekeke..*evil plan with a playful smile*

“AHA!.” I surprise her and hold on both shoulders. She bolted up with my sudden action.

“OMO!” Dara blurted out.

“Ahahaha..” I laugh at her and walk towards the refrigerator to pull out the cold jug of water.

“Aigoo..unnie..Your giving me a heart attack.” She holds her chest.

“Hahaha..It’s your fault.”

“Huh?..Why me?”

“You didn’t notice my presence. You are probably thinking of something…” I narrow my eyes towards her and began examining her.

“No I’m not!. I was just sleepy and I am light-headed.”

“YAH!..Regarding that, why is it that you only arrived now?..Where have you and Seunghyun been?” Bom start to interrogate her sister by not coming home.

“ahm..bec~”

“Oh My, Dara!. Don’t tell me you and Seunghyun did it?..Kyyaaahh!!..” I suddenly jump from the excitement and screaming like a crazy person.

“Huh?..What do you mean we did it?” my sister is acting like an innocent girl.

“Aish!..Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean..So what did happened?..Tell me, tell me, tell me!” I drag the stool and seat closer to her as I wrap my arms around her arm.

“aigoo..unnie..you’re so ert!” She said to me. And my eyes grew wide as my mouth half open.

“Yah!.It’s ok to be erted rather than acting like innocent, but not.” I slap her arm lightly and act like I feel hurt by her statement, but actually not. Hahaha..

“I’m not acting innocent , ok?..It’s just that..”

“That’s enough, I don’t to hear your excuses..What I want to hear is what happened to the both of you..aiee..” I pinch her at the waist playfully and she moves to the side a bit.

“Oh God help me. I really don’t know what I should do to you unnie..” She looks at me like she is disappointed to me being her older sister.

“Haih!..I don’t care. Just tell me. Come on!.” I order and she obliges to follow. ‘Ahahaha..I still win over her.’ I thought to myself.

“Ok!..The plan is actually to visit his friend at the hospital but the he decided first to eat, then because of his teasing I got pissed off and annoyed at him. He made a own written contract to spend a day with him so I could know him better and for me to stop thinking bad image about him.” She pauses.

“Then?..” I start to feel hoity-toity about the story.

“I agree, so he drags me into the ski resort and he teaches me how to do it.” while she is narrating the story I can see a smile forming on her lips.

“then we started playing until I fall into the hole because of my clumsiness.”

“ahahaha..really?..ahahaha..” I ask in between my laugh, and she nods that earn more laughter from me.

“Aigoo..I knew it!..you will laugh at me. I don’t want to continue it.” She is about to stand, but I pulled her back.

“YAH!..Your so easy to piss with. I am just happy, ok?..Now, sit back!” she look at me with a defeat expression.

“Then continue your cute love story.” I again.

“aigoo..UNNIE!” she irritatingly said.

“Ahahahaha..sorry!..Promise, I won’t talk anymore..Just continue it.” I cover my mouth with my hand to stop laughing then gestures of zipping it to stay quite. She began narrating again.

“then he comes to save me. I actually got hurt because of me, but he never blames it on me.”

“Omo!, he is so sweet.” I commented then she glares at me. ‘Oh My!. I forgot that I shouldn’t be saying anything..ahahaha..’ I zip again my lips to shut up.

“Haish!..Then we tried to go back to the resort, but we failed because we’re totally lost..”

“O~” I was about to say something when she give the deadly glare at me.

“I thought we agreed that you are not going to say anything?” she then said.

“Yeah I know, but my excitement and giddiness can’t help it. I’m sorry..Can I just break that agreement?..I realized that I can’t do that..hahaha..Please..” I beg with my puppy eyes.

“hai!” She sighs in frustration, but still nod.

“Thank you Dara!” I hug her in return.

“you can now continue it.” I calmly said.

“He offers me a piggy back ride because I feel tired and cold that time. I agree as I don’t have any choice. We can’t find the way back so we decided to stay behind a big rock to rest, and wait for the sun rise to come.” She stated and stops.

“then?.” I am waiting for more.

“Then that’s it!” She ended the story narration.

“WHAT?!..That’s all?..Nothing more than romantic happened?”

“N-O-T-H-I-N-G!”

“Aigoo..such a boring story. If I were you and got the chance to be with him, I would probably kiss or do more than that. Hahaha..” Then I notice her become silent and back to her deep thought. ‘Hmm..wait a minute. I think she is hiding something with me.’

“Did you kiss him?” I suddenly ask while she is thinking. Then..

“WHAT!??” She loudly said in surprise.

“Of course not!..I didn’t do that…Why would I?..Who am I to do that?” I just ask one question, but heck, she is so defensive.

“GOTCHA!” I blurted out.

“What do you mean?”

“Hahaha..You are hiding something with me Dara..You can’t deny it right now. I can see and feel it..What is it, huh?”

“Oh my..I really can’t hide anything from you, isn’t it?” She sarcastically said.

“Of COURSE!..because I am your one and only sister..And I know you if so much..hahaha..” I said feeling proud.

“Then I’ll admit, but please keep this as our secret.”

“Ok ok ok!..Promise.” I exclaimed so excitedly that I clasp my hands together and wait for her to say it.

“Yes I did kiss him.” She shyly admitted to me.

“KYYYAAAAHHH!!..” I start jumping and screaming like crazy fan girl who just being kissed by her favorite actor.

“YAH! YAH!..STOP it unnie!..aigoo..” She is blushing while stopping me from my craziness. I pause to look at her.

“Wait, you said you kissed him, right?..How about him?” I asks curiously.

“He is actually sleeping that time, and I was..you know..like..” She can’t say the word. Then..

“KYAAAHH!!..MY SISTER IS A ERT TOO!!..KYYAAAAHH!!..HAHAHAA..” I did scream at the top of my lungs and jump as high as I could because of this crazy feeling I have inside. I pause again.

“I should thank Seunghyun-sshi for waking the ert side of you..hahaha..I congratulate you sister..KYYAAHH!!..” I happily exclaimed and exited the kitchen.

“YAH!, Unnie!..What are you going to do?..Come back here!” I didn’t mind her and rush to our room then lock myself up so she can’t disturb my evil plan.

“Ahahahaha..” I laugh to my own plan.

Dara’s POV
‘I knew it!..I should have told her that. It only makes her become crazier. Aigoo..What should I do?’ I knock on our room because she locked it and don’t let me come in.

“Unnie, please don’t do crazy things that I would hate you.” I warned her. Then after a couple of minutes she finally opens the door. She is now standing in front of me with a calm and serious expression while holding the door edge, still not letting me in.

“Don’t worry I didn’t do anything. Except!” She pause

“Except what?” I annoyingly ask.

“Except for calling him.” She continue. My eyes widen in surprise.

“WHAT?!!..Why?”

“Ahahaha..Just to tell him what you said to me.” She answers with a serious face.

“YAH!..You promised me to keep it, but why did you sa~”

“Just Kidding!” Then I hit her at the arm.

“Ouch!” She rubs the part that I hit.

“Don’t you dare to tell him that, or else I won’t talk to you for all of my life!” I threaten her and cross my arms on my chest before leaving her alone and walking out stomping my feet in annoyance.