“JERK?”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

After he cooked the ramen, we both eat it together on our dining table even though I am still mad at him because he cooked my ramen stock.

“Are you and Bom are the only one leaving here?” He began asking while eating.

“Yeah.” I simply answered.

“Where are your parents?” the moment he ask that, I pause from eating and just stare at my food in front of me.

“We don’t have parents.” I said in a low tone voice.

“How could you don’t have parents, when everybody has?..What are you,..an alien?..Oh, no no no..because even an alien has a parents..” He is really pushing my temper to the limit. Aigoo, what should I do with him?

“Why you have so many questions?..Just eat your ramen and leave, ok?” I pointed at his ramen and got irritated again with him by asking questions that related to my past. I just continue eating and ignore him. When I said it to him, it seems that he listens to me because he keeps quite the entire time. When we are done eating, he stood up first. I thought he is leaving but actually not. He went to the living room and sits on the couch.  I followed him slowly because I don’t want to force my foot.

“Ah!..I am full.” I see him rub his tummy with eyes close. When I saw him did that, I smile. I really can’t believe this guy right here, if I am not his secretary and I don’t know that he is a heir of one of the biggest competitive corporation in Korea, I really wouldn’t think that he is a boss or a rich person. Then I seated on the other couch facing him but not with a smile plaster on my face. I give him a pierce look when he looks at me. But it seems that he doesn’t know the word or feeling of ‘Fear’, I can’t see it in his eyes and he just gives me his annoying smile and wink. Then all of a sudden, he jumps at my side and grabs something on my back.

“Wow..You and Bom are really close, don’t you?..And you both look pretty here.” He reveals a photo frame with an image inside of me and bom doing a peace sign and smiling sweetly together in front of the camera wearing usual shirt while lying on bed.

“You jerk, don’t touch that!” I said loudly and quickly pull from his hands the photo he is holding, and I can see that he look startled at what I did, then place it back to its old place.

“W-what did you call me?..JERK?” emphasizing the last word.

“Yeah!” I proudly said and acted like I am looking for a fight.

“Y-you!” he greeted his teeth and irk at me. Hahaha..I think I annoy him.

“You call me Jerk because I only look at your photo?..Huh!..I can believe it..Is looking a photo now make a person jerk?..”

“Yeah!” I answer him.

“And when did that start?”

“Actually, it only began now because of you…So if I were you,..just go back to your work and leave..” I want to totally annoy this guy right here so he will leave me alone, because I know that I won’t be in peace if he is with me. I am pushing him out of the house even if I am injured. And when he is outside the house I smile sweetly at him and wave my hand saying bye just to piss him while I am standing beside the door of our apartment.

“Aish!..I don’t know what planet you came from, but one thing is for sure..you are not human..wahahaha..Bleh!..” he stick out his tongue in front of me and quickly went down the stairs before I caught his coat with my burning hand. He still has the guts to piss me off. I didn’t follow him down because I can’t even walk anymore and that’s also make me feel frustrated that I can’t fight him back. But wait until I recover, I will surely take my revenge on you, my oh so good boss CHOI SEUNGHYUN. All I could do is look at them leave from the view here upstairs and then went back inside the apartment.

Back to the Choi Corporation….

Nobody’s POV

Seunghyun was greeted by a lady before entering his office room.

“Sir, Mr. Dong is inside your office..He is been waiting for you there.”

“Thank you!” he bow at her and excitedly went inside. Upon entering the room, he saw Youngbae with Bom ready to leave the room.

“Sorry I am late!..” he walk in and take a seat. Then the two went back to their seats.

“Where have you been, bro?..I thought you wouldn’t come, so I decided to leave.” Youngbae talking to Seunghyun who position himself in his big chair then cross his legs.

“I am sorry!..I didn’t mean to wait you up…So, what’s it?” Seunghyun began to talk about the business after apologizing.

“I want you to see the blue print of the project.” Bom pass the blueprint to his boss and Youngbae spread it on the table. Then he starts explain it to him, Seunghyun keeps on nodding at Youngbae and Bom like he agrees with the plan, he also gives his comments or suggestion just to add something with the plan. They have talked for about an hour, when the meeting has done, Seunghyun’s phone ring so he quickly pick it up and excuse himself at them first.

“Yeoboseo?, oh..yeah..Ok, I’ll be there in an hour.” Then ended the call and went back to them.

“So far, the plan was good..just update me whenever you made some changes..Meeting is ajorned!..” Seunghyun said and start buttoning his coat.

“Thank you!..by the way Seunghyun..aah, have you seen the location where we should build it?” Youngbae said as he starts rolling back the blueprint and place on its case.

“Actually, that is what I am going to do now. The team that I have assigned for that has found it and he wants me to drop by there to see if it’s ok.” He answers.

“Oh, that’s good!..So, I guess will just see you tomorrow?” Youngbae stood up and extended his hand to Seunghyun and he accepted it to do a hand shake. The three of them walk out the room. When they are outside the building, bom suddenly speak.

“Ahm..Mr. Choi, I wonder if you have seen my sister Dara here?”

“Hmm..?why?” Youngbae and Seunghyun looks at him.

“because she called me early this morning to pick her up. I can’t call her back because I left my phone on the office. And when I went here, I can’t find her. I am starting to get worried.”

“Ahh..well, don’t worry too much because I know she is resting at your house today..Probably!..” he hangs his shoulder limply like he is not sure about Dara resting by this time, but he is pretty sure that she is fine and safe.

“Oh, is that so?..Ahmm..well..Thank you for the information.” Bom looks relieved upon hearing it.

“No problem!..and by the way, I should leave now..I think he is waiting for me at the location..See you all tomorrow.” Seunghyun bids goodbye to them and enters his car then Seungri close the door for him and went to the driver side. The car drove off leaving Youngbae and Bom together.

“Let’s go?” Youngbae ask Bom.

“Ahh..mm..Sir, can I go first to our house?..I just want to check my sister, but I’ll be back at the office as soon as possible.”

“Is that so?..Hmm..well, let me drive you to your place then..” Youngbae offers her a ride.

“huh?..but, I can do it by m…”

“It’s ok with me. And besides, I insists!” he is serious about it. So Bom can’t do anything, just agrees at him.

*************************

Hehehe..Here you go!!..an update again..Every comments you made, make me feel so happy..Thank you so much for that..I hope this chapter will make you happy..hehehehe..