Chapter 9.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsFkIs1liU

"Okay! Let's start!" Junsu scream in his dolphin voice.

The first up was a girl with light brown hair, big eyes and a sharp nose. She was very pretty and Changmin was checking her out.

"So, who do you like out of all of us and why?" Junsu asked. Changmin was smirking.

"Uhm.... Changmin! Because... Because... He loves to eat like me, is cute and handsome and HE'S THE MAKNAE!" She said/ shouted.

"Hmmmm.... Do you guys agree?!" Yoochun asked the audience.

"YESSSS!" They screamed and changmin smirk then open his arms.

"Come here." He said then the girl went and hug him. After they pull away, she screamed like a fangirl and hop down the stage.

-Skips the other 2 girls, Yoochun and Junsu.-

Soon, it was Jin Ri's turn. She didn't know any of them execpt Jaejoong. So she had no choice,

"So, who's your favourite and why?" Yoochun asked and he could swear that Jaejoong glared at him. He wonder why.

"Uhmmm... Do I really have to choose?" All of them chuckle execpt Jaejoong.

"Yes, you have to." Junsu said.

"Uhmmm... Okay.... I choose...." Jaejoong was wishing it would be him and,

"Jaejoong." A smile crept on his face.

"Why so?" Junsu asked.

"Because... He's handsome and arrogant but when you get to know him, he's actually pretty fun to be with. He makes you feel safe and although he's having a hard life, he always find a way to overcome it. I know it's hard and I don't think I can even do it if I am him." She said all these while looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong caught her eyes the moment she look at him and kept the eye contact.

Everyone 'awww..' but didn't know that they actually had some time together alone before.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!" Yoochun shouted into the mic then hold it to the audience.

"AGREEEEEEE!" They screamed and Yoochun nodded.

It was time to hug Jaejoong and they both didn't know what to do, fearing that it would be awkward. Jaejoong didn't want people to notice the awkward atmosphere so he walk to Jin Ri. When she was still facing the front, he went beside her and pulled her arm then hug her closely.

His arms gave her warmth and she like it very much. She awkwardly hug back and she could hear his heartbeat because his chest was close to her ears. She didn't know what cause the heartbeat to beat rapidly and she also didn't know that her face was already red. Jaejoong felt happy to have her in his arms, after not contacting or seeing her for days. He didn't know why he wanted to hold her for as long as he can too.

The loving atmosphere between idol and 'fan' broke when,

"Ahem Ahem!" all of the members pretend to clear their throat, signaling them to pull away.

"I'm glad you came here." Jaejoong whispered to her ear making sure no one saw before pulling away. Her face was still red and she stood there, still. Jaejoong pull her along towards the back to stand there since she wasn't moving. After that hug, both of them didn't dare look at each other.

"Last but not least, you, come here." Yunho said weirdly, excited(?) to Jae In.

Jae In blush hearing that it was her turn. She definitely couldn't say that Jaejoong was her favourite. She didn't want to ruin it for Jin Ri.

"So who's your favourite and why?" Yunho ask. 'Why is he the one always asking me questions?' Jae In thought.

"Uh...Yunho." She saw a smirk go on Yunho's face.

"And why is that?" Yunho ask.

"Because you're Yunho, that's why, do I need say more?" Jae In said.

Actually, she said that because she didn't know what to say. How could you if you were her? Your bias all along was Jaejoong but suddenly you had to change your target in less then a minute.

"Hmmm, I see. That's a nice answer, right?!" He asked the audience.

"Nehhhhh!" The crowd scream. Yunho went towards her.

Every step Yunho took forward, she would take a step back. The crowd wondered why and Yunho found it fascinating. This was a first for him.

A fangirl that didn't want his hug. In actual fact, Jae In was shy. She didn't want to hug him because she would be fangirling over it the entire night. That was probably what Yunho wanted her to do because,

"Gotcha!" Yunho said. She was nearing the edge so she stop and that's when Yunho grab and hug her.

"You're interesting." Yunho whisper into her ear then pull away. They went to the back,

"Okay! End of this section!" Junsu said and the 'fans' bow before leaving the stage. There was one performance left so the boys (A/N: This reminds me of SNSD's The boys.xD) left the stage to change into their next outfit.

That's when Jin Ri felt her phone vibrate and she took it out.

Stupid Idol.

Meet me later after the fan meeting is over.

P.S. I love that hug just now. :D

She chuckle and put it back into her pocket before changing back her focus to the front. Little did she know, Jae In saw that message. She smile, 'At least she's happier now.' She thought.

After the performances ended, the boys bowed and left the stage. The crowd slowly disperse and Jae In and Jin Ri were still in their spot.

 

Here's an update and I won't be able to update as often but still will. Subscribe and comment<3