Chapter 61.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

For the past 2 days, Jin Ri had to wear disguise even when she went to the restaurant. It was that bad that she had to leave the house and go to the restaurant and once she finishes her work, she had to leave straight for the house. She couldn't really leave the house without people helping her.

"I'M EXHAUSTED! Now I understand why Jaejoong dislikes going out at times!" Jin Ri shouted as she flopped down on the couch.

"Now you know..." Jae In said and sat down beside her.

"You ruined my date with Yunho Oppa." Jae In said to Jin Ri.

"Sorry~ I'll make it up to you!" Jin Ri said.

"Why not start now? Cook for me!" Jae In said and pushed Jin Ri into the kitchen.


 

The next day, Jin Ri woke up early and went to the dining table. She thought she was the first to wake up but she was wrong. The entire family was in the dining table, sitting.

"Oh! You woke up?" Her Mom said.

"Yeah... Why are you guys up so early?" Jin Ri asked.

"I guess you don't know." Her Dad said.

"Know what?" Jin Ri asked looking back and forth from everyone.

"We decided to renovate our old restaurant!" Jae In said.

"We'll be having the latest technology and a TV!" Jae In continued.

"And where did we get those money from?" Jin Ri asked.

"It's the amount of money we accumulated throughout the years." Her Mom replied.

"Well.. Since we're renovating our restaurant, we're free to do anything for 2 weeks. And I believe someone's been waiting for you since...6am." Her Mom said and gestured to the door.

"Eh?" Jin Ri asked. 

Right at that time, the bell rang. She went to open the door and saw Jaejoong there.

"Hi~" Jaejoong waved.

"Uh... what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Best friends date!" Jaejoong said and dragged her out of the house. He turned back and look at Jin Ri's parents.

"Thanks Uncle and auntie!" Jaejoong waved to them and left for his car.


 

"And may I ask where are we going? I'm not even dressed!" Jin Ri exclaimed.

"Surprise! And you look just fine! Don't worry!" Jaejoong waved her off.

"What?! How can I look fine like this?!" Jin Ri screamed.

"Fine fine. Wear this!" Jaejoong reached his right hand back and grab a bag before passing it to Jin Ri.

"And what's this?" She said as she took the clothes out from the bag.

"Jaejoong....Where exactly are we going?" Jin Ri as she saw the clothes.

"To a resort!" Jaejoong said.

"And why is there a bikini sort of swimming costume in there?" Jin Ri asked, warily.

"We'll be swimming later. Thought that looks good on you." Jaejoong replied nonchantly.

"Okay.... I guess it can't be that bad. You know, I ain't exactly confident about my body..." Jin Ri said worriedly.

"You should be. I can tell you have a great body." Jaejoong said as he made a last turn.

"We're here." He said and got out of the car.

He went to Jin Ri's side and open the door. She got out from the car and look around, surprise.

"Isn't it nice? We're staying here for a week to get away from the media a while." Jaejoong said. (A/N:I can't find a nice resort picture of korea so you can just imagine it.)

"It's nice. But.. I thought you said it was a best friend date? Why are we staying for a week? What about my parents? What about Jae In? What do I wear?" Jin Ri bombard him with questions.

"It is a date, for a week. I told your parents about it and they were more than eager for you to stay here, weird. Jae In would be joing us on the 5th day for 2 days with Yunho. I already bought clothes for you so you don't have to worry about what to wear." Jaejoong replied.

"Come on! Let's go! We're wasting time!" Jaejoong said eagerly and took her into the resort.

​Jaejoong took the keys and walked with Jin Ri following beside. He stopped in front of a door and unlock it with the keys. Jin Ri was still standing outside.

"Come in!" Jaejoong said and pulled her in before locking the door.

"Uh... are we sharing this place?" Jin Ri asked.

"Yeah." Jaejoong replied while nodding his head.

"THAT MEANS I WILL HAVE TO SLEEP WITH YOU?!" She asked and Jaejoong chuckled.

​He walked to another door and open it.

"This is the room you will be sleeping in. But if you wanna sleep with me, I wouldn't mind." Jaejoong winked at her and she flushed.

"Y-yah. We're best friends, right? Y-you wouldn't do anything, r-right?" Jin Ri asked as she used her arms to cover her front.

"Well... We used to be lovers.. So I can't assure you that I," Jaejoong went up to her and she was leaning against a wall. He put his right hand next to her head and lean his head forward, just an inch away from her face. He used his left hand and caressed her left cheek.

"Wouldn't do anything." He finished and he saw Jin Ri gulping. He lean a little more front and suddenly heard a click.

"Oh come on! Here too? Give me, give us a break!" Jaejoong said as he moved back and swang his hands in the air.

"Y-yah! Quick! Move, move!" Jin Ri heard the voices of girls.

​After they were gone, Jaejoong leaned forward to Jin Ri again and she blush.

"Now where was I?" He asked as he spoke huskily into her ears.

"Right.." He said after he pretended to think for awhile then lean in further. Jin Ri closed her eyes and leaned very very back to the walls. Jaejoong was a tiny winy bit away from her lips and finally,

 


 

​Yes, yes. Kill me~ :B Will see my comments later and decide whether to do a double update or not.(: So, Comment and subscribe(: