Chapter 14.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Once Jaejoong went in his room, he took his lappy out and on it. After he entered his password, he went straight to twitter and click 'create an account'. He wanted to follow Jin Ri but couldn't because of his status thus, he created a new account so that no one will know it's him, even Jin Ri.

After creating, he followed his own official account and then followed Jin Ri.

"Holy cow!" Jaejoong shouted but quickly shut it. 'Is this even HER?! Damn! She's a hottie!' He thought when he saw her profile picture. Since Jin Ri didn't set her profile under public, she would have to accept his request first. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash up while waiting for her to see her twitter.

-Over at Jin Ri's-

"Done! Let's go home now." Jin Ri said as she closed the doors of the restaurant. She and Jae In walked home after keeping the keys into her bag. When they finally reached home, they both entered Jin Ri's room.

"Hey, can I borrow your lappy for a while?" Jae In said. She actually wanted to see if Jaejoong followed Jin Ri.

"Yeah, sure." Jin Ri said then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Hmmm... Let's see.." Jae In said as she on the lappy and arrived at the desktop. She click on the Twitter shortcut and there was Jin Ri's profile, not log out.

She left it that way so she didn't need to log in often. This is how dangerous it can get.

"Where's that stupid JJ..." Jae In whisper to herself as she look through the list of request. Since she couldn't find him, she might as well accept those that request to follow.

You might be thinking, why does Jin Ri have so many that wanted to follow her on the list? Her display picture was VERY different, gorgeous I'd say? But she doesn't really look into her request list. So now, Jae In would do her the honor and accept every single one.

"There, I guess this will do." Jae In said and quickly went to Facebook's page. Right at that time, Jin Ri came out from the bathroom.

"Done?" Jin Ri said as she dried her hair with the towel.

"Yeah." Jae In replied and off the laptop.

"Go bath and get back your own room. We need to get sleeping now." Jin Ri said then pull Jae In to her feet.

"Alright." Jae In replied and took off to the bathroom.

After a while, Jae In came out and Jin Ri's hair was already dried. She was sleeping on the bed already. Jae In didn't want to disturb her from her sleep so she went back to her room to dry her hair.

-Over at Jaejoong's-

After showering, Jaejoong came out with only boxers that hung onto his waist. He had no shirt and his hair was still wet, dripping down his chest. (Hot, I know x.x) He went to the laptop as he took the towel to ruffle his hair, making it dry a little. Since the screen was still on Jin Ri's homepage, he refreshed and there, the request was accepted.

"YES!" He jumped from the bed and punch his fist into the air like he won lottery. (Didn't he?O:) He quickly scroll through the page and found that she tweeted some photos in the past. He open them and smile as he saw them. He tweeted to Jin Ri.

Another update for you guys! I can't believe I've already reach subbers within such a short time! *Bows deeply* Thank you! Subscribe and comment! OR I WON'T UPDATE FOREVER! YES FOREVER! Like REALLY REALLY FOREVER! *ROAR*