Chapter 53.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The food that Yunho ordered for the 3 of them came and Jaejoong and Yoochun exchanged glances.

"Here, Changmin-ah. Eat more, you didn't eat enough at the dorm." Jaejoong smile sweetly to his dongsaeng and picked some dishes and put it into his plate. Changmin quickly took his plate and lift it up for Jaejoong to put and bow his head ever so slightly at every scope Jaejoong gave.

"Y-Ye Hyung." Changmin said.

"Here, Junsu-ah. Eat some too." Yoochun picked some and put it on Junsu's plate. 

"N-nae." He replied and quickly ate the food into his mouth, without chewing much, he quickly swallowed.

​Jin Ri came over to pass a jug of water and when she did that, Changmin and Junsu look up.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" Changmin said enthusiastically.

"Ye. Junsu-ssi, eat more alright. I know you like the food here." She said and smile at Junsu which cause both Yoochun and Jaejoong to turn to him.

"HA.HA.HA. Yeah. Eat more Junsu-ah." Yoochun hit Junsu's back as he was eating hardly at every word causing Junsu to choke on his food.

"Omo! Eat slowly Junsu-ah." Jaejoong said and passed a cup of water over to Junsu but 'accidentally' spilled it for him. The water went down to his pants but he couldn't even complain. If not, there would be more waiting for him.

"Yeah, Eat slowly, Junsu-ssi." Jin Ri said and walked away.

​Changmin witness the sight in front of him and shivered mentally.

'God bless me.' Changmin thought in his mind and wished that at least his wouldn't be that worst.

​Just then, Jae In came over.

"Changmin-ssi, I think this is yours." She came over and passed something to him, receiving a glare from Yunho.

"Ah, Y-yea." He said and quickly took it from her.

​After Jae In walked away, Yunho picked up some food with his chopsticks.

"Here, open your mouth, Changmin-ah." Yunho said and Changmin opened his mouth doubtfully. Yunho pushed harshly into his mouth and patted his back, causing him to choke.

​After he swallowed, he quickly stood up.

"I forgot! I had something to pick up at the mall!" He quickly rush to the counter where Jin Ri was.

"Wait for me! I'm coming along too!" Junsu said and quickly ran to where Changmin was.

"Jin Ri-ah. Here's my number. Call me!" Changmin slipped a note on the counter.

"Mine too!" Junsu slipped another note on the counter.

"Junsu.."

"Changmin.." The three guys at the table said in a low voice.

"Er... I think I gotta go!" Changmin said and ran off.

"Changmin? Junsu? DBSK! KYAAAAHHHH!" The fangirls of DBSK in the restaurant ran towards the counter where Junsu was still standing, not even thinking that 3 other members were somewhere in the restaurant.

"Uh-oh! CHANGMIN-AH!" Junsu quickly ran out of the restaurant following Changmin.

"I think we finally got an idea of what is going on between the 2 of them..." Yunho said and the rest nodded along.

 

-In the dorm-

"WHOSE STUPID IDEA WAS IT TO GO TO THE RESTAURANT?!" Changmin shouted at Junsu.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED!" Junsu shouted back.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO AGREED!" Changmin argued back.

"YOU SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SEE JIN RI!" Junsu shouted back.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAME OUT WITH THAT STUPID BET TO CHASE AFTER HER! LOOK WHAT HAPPENS NOW!" Changmin poked him on the chest.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO TO BUFFET BUT DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY!" Junsu poked him back.

"So no what?" Changmin said when they 2 finally calmed down.

"Carry on our bet. Who get the girl first wins." Junsu replied.

"What about Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung?" Changmin asked.

"We'll just have to tolerate with it and enter the battlefield with them." Junsu replied and Changmin nodded.

 

-At the restaurant-

 

"Remember to let Jin Ri know!" Yunho and Yoochun said to Jaejoong who waved them off.

-3 hours later-

"So you will have to accept one of them in order to know what they're up to alright?" Jaejoong told Jin Ri after telling what might be going on between Junsu and Changmin for them to act this way.

"Alright." Jin Ri replied and hi-5 Jaejoong.

"So Jaejoong really is dating that sasaeng fan?" Girls whispers could be heard.

"We're friends......for now." Jaejoong replied the girls without turning around and they gasped before running out of the restaurant.

"For now?" Jin Ri asked as she heard what Jaejoong said.

"Yeah. You'll be my girlfriend once you're finally ready to forgive my actions." Jaejoong replied and smile at her.

"You're not scared of the media, your fans?" Jin Ri asked.

"I am. But I decided not to let them affect us anymore. We'll just be ourself until they can accept the fact that their Jaejoong is no longer avaliable." Jaejoong smile at her.

"We'll see. For now, go back home." Jin Ri replied and pushed Jaejoong out of the restaurant.

"I'll be sure to repair RiRi! Your gift means a lot to me!" Jaejoong shouted from outside and send a flying kiss.

​Jin Ri shook her head and smile.

"Wait....repair RiRi? My gift? DOES HE KNOW IT'S MY GIFT?!" Jin Ri shouted the last part which cause people to look at her. She quickly ran into the kitchen in embarrassment.

"*chuckles* I should have notice that it was your handwriting earlier.. Lucky I saw your handwriting when you wrote on the notepad to take orders. I will start to learn more things about you from now on.." Jaejoong whisper to himself from outside before leaving for his car.

 

​You're slow you know that, Jaejoong? Here's your double update! ^^ Updating again tomorrow! Comment and subscribe!:D