Chapter 35.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

2 days past and still, Jin Ri haven't give Jaejoong an answer. If they were together or not. Jin Ri was back to the restaurant today. Jaejoong wanted to have a date with Jin Ri so he asked Jae In for her help. Jae In knew he explained things to Jin Ri already so she helped. She dragged her to the carpark near the restaurant.

There, Jaejoong's car was waiting. Jae In pushed Jin Ri into the car even though she resisted many times.

"Bye! Have fun!" Jae In waved and ran away.

"Aish! That girl!" Jin Ri groaned and glared at Jaejoong.

"Took you long enough~ And stop glaring, you will love it for sure." Jaejoong rolled his eyes and started the car.

Soon, they reached the place.

"Here it is~" Jaejoong said and took his cap and glasses out.

"Let's go." Jin Ri got dragged out of the car and look around. They were at a street mall.

They were walking and walking. Today wasn't so crowded, luckily for them.

"Jin Ri ah." Jaejoong called.

"Hmm?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Depends, why?"

"Should I walk by again? Or pretend I don't know you? So you will believe in love at first sight." Jaejoong said. Jin Ri rolled her eyes.

"Enough~" She stuck her tounge out.

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me." Jaejoong held her hand.

"So, fall in love with me now." He said and let go of her hand.

"Maybe I'll give you the answer you want later~" She said and smack his arm.

"Would you like to hold this for me while we walk?" He ask as he extended his hand. She rolled her eyes and slipped her hand into his.

They bought ice cream and went to sit at a table.

"If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't be scared or worried." Jaejoong was at it again.

"Why?"

"I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas." He answered.

"When will you stop?" She ask, but she was actually liking it.

"When I have successfully entered your heart so will you let me enter now?" Jaejoong ask.

"If I followed you home, would you keep me?" Jin Ri asked back.

"Definitely." He answered. Jin Ri didn't know what else to say so she didn't answer.

They had fun throughout the day and it was time for Jin Ri to go home because Jae In kept pestering Jaejoong via phone to bring her home. Jaejoong drove her home and now, they were in front of her house.

 

Nothing much to talk about x.x Comment and subscribe~