Chapter 8.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD8PCYSwo-U

It has been 2 hours and the Fan meeting still hasn't start. 'I wonder what takes so long.' Jin Ri asked herself. Just then, screamings were heard.

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHH! OPPA! OPPA! SARANGHAE!" It was too loud that Jin Ri had to cover her ears.

When the screaming slowly tone down, Jin Ri took her hands off her ears and look up. She saw him but he didn't see her. A smile crept onto her face unconsciously.

Jae In noticed but didn't say anything. She knows that somehow, something happened between the two of them and she accepts everything even though she loves Jaejoong as a fan. She understands that the Idols that she worships would have to find their love one day.

The line got shorter and shorter as the fans entered the venue. Jae In and Jin Ri entered the place too and it was the first time Jin Ri had ever enter or attend a fan meeting and she was fascinated with the area.

"Nice huh?" Jae In asked and Jin Ri nodded.

"Come on, it's starting." Jae In pulled Jin Ri towards the middle. Not too far from the front and not too near the back, just right in the middle.

Jaejoong and the rest of the members walk up the stage and greeted the fans, he still didn't notice Jin Ri in the audience.

'Guess I was just his distress tool after all.' She thought disappointedly.

The fan meeting went on and DBSK sang their songs. It was a solo time for Jaejoong and he went up to the stage and sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpYFBlO6wIU (A/N: The vid of him singing. xD His clothes ROFL.)

Even though he was wearing that weird clothing, Jin Ri still found him charming. His voice totally caught her, she knew he could sing but not that great as how she saw now. She was swaying to the music like the other cassies. She could tell his passion for music through the song.

After the song ended, everyone clapped. Then, it was the time to interact with fans. They had to play a game where a fan has to come up to the front and tell who her bias is and why she like him. If everyone agrees with the reason, she gets to get a hug from that member.

Fans were chosen randomly, with a number that is picked up from the tray by the DBSK member. The numbers is actually printed on the ticket together with the information. Now Jae In could understand why there was a weird looking number at the side.

Jae In look at her number, 245. (A/N: His age in this fic + 5 for the members of DBSK. xD) Then look over to Jin Ri's, 265. (A/N: His age in RL + 5 for the members of DBSK. xD)

The other 3 members picked the number and it was Jaejoong's turn to pick. He step forward and picked a number.

"Number..245!" The members shouted and look around to see who raised their hands. All the fans look around to see who was the lucky fan that got to go up the stage.

Since it was Jae In's number and she came here to make Jin Ri happy, she quickly snatch Jin Ri's ticket and exchange it with hers.

"Right here! Number 245!" Jae In screamed and lifted Jin Ri's hand so they could see her. Jin Ri tried to cover her face and at the same time pull her hand down but it was too late. The spotlight shone at her and everyone looked at her. There were whispers among everyone.

"She's so lucky!"

"I wish I was number 245!"

Jaejoong was talking to s and laughing so he didn't see her. She made her way to the stage with no choice as the spotlight followed her.

When he finally finished, she was at the steps of the stage. He was shock when he saw her. His eyes were as big as saucers, breath held and mouth sightly open. He quickly regain back his image as he realise he was in public with many people looking.

Jin Ri was on the stage already and Jaejoong couldn't keep his eyes off her. She didn't dare look up as she know Jaejoong would stare at her and she didn't want that kind of awkward atmosphere.

Yunho picked the numbers last. He look at it and the rest of the members including Jaejoong who quit staring at Jin Ri shouted,

"Number....265!"

Jae In's eyes widen, how can they be so lucky as to strike twice! But, she went up anyway. All the 5 lucky 'fans' were on the stage already and they face the audience.

"Okay! Let's start!" Junsu scream in his dolphin voice.