Chapter 4.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

'Where are your manners?! How could you hang up on THE Kim Jaejoong?!'

The message read. She nearly spat her food out but managed to keep it in.

(A/N: Italic for Jin Ri, Bold for Jaejoong.)

You were blabbering on for like forever. I decided to hang before I wasted any more of my time. She put another spoon of food into while typing.

That was plain rude! I wasn't blabbering but stating facts okay! I was talking halfway when you hung on me! Now Jaejoong only focused on his phone while he was on bed.

Whatever, Are you done? I need to go to work already. And I can't because you're disturbing me. She was getting ready to leave her house.

No. I'm going to annoy you for the whole day. That's what you guys do to me. Now it's payback. Jaejoong was smiling foolishly to himself. He actually didn't mean that. Without him realising, he actually enjoyed texting her, even if they are quarreling.

I told you many times! I didn't do all this to you. Why am I a target? T_T Without her realising, she was laughing giggly.

Now you're trying to act pitiful so I can comfort you! HAH! I caught you! Jaejoong actually likes texting like this.

............... She was now in the restaurant and already working, the phone in her pocket.

What are you doing? Why are you not replying me? Jaejoong waited impatiently for a reply.

............... She felt the vibration but didn't bother.

Did something happen? Where are you working at? Right now, He wasn't pissed but worried.

............... She felt another vibration and was getting pretty annoyed.

I BET SOMETHING HAPPEN! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE WORKING AT! He sat up and stared intensively at his phone.

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE REALLY IRRITATING! I CAN'T WORK! IF YOU STOP ANNOYING ME, I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I WORK. REALLY. PLEASEEEE. T.T She actually sneak into the washroom to text him because she thought he was just sending texts to annoy her.

Alright! Anything for that address! Jaejoong quickly text back. He didn't know why he was worried when she didn't reply. Probably maybe because his fans found out that he had been texting her and decided to find trouble? Yeah, that was probably why.

67 ~~~~~~. Remember not to disturb me while I'm working! She smiled and exit the washroom.

Jaejoong quickly went to bath and changed into his disguise then ran out of the house. He drove the car as fast as he could to reach there. 'Probably because of the real fans.' That was what he thought. But only he knows what it really is.

 

Another chapter(: I haven't been writing any for 2 days already ): No idea what to write... Subscribe and comment lots! And you know what? When I reached home, I saw a hamster cage downstairs. I went to find the owner and she said she threw the hamster because it smells. Like wth?! Why get a pet when you can't commit yourself? Should I report to the animal shelter? I should right? That poor thing ): I wanted to bring home and care for it for a while until it finds a new good owner.. But my mom didn't want to. I hate such people Argh! Hope she rots in hell!