Chapter 31.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jin Ri was dozing off when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She got scared at first and tensed up. But she relaxed when she heard the voice. It was panting but she was glad.

"YAH! How can you just get lost?! How will I explain to your parents? Huh? PARK JIN RI?! ANSWER M-" He/she got cut off when Jin Ri hug her/him.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you came. You don't know how scared I was." Jin Ri mumbled and buried her face into his/her neck further.

"It's alright, I'm here now." He/she replied and patted Jin Ri's back.

"Ahem! I'm here too." Yunho cleared his throat and gave the both of them a weird look.

"Oh yeah. I forgot, I was with him when you called me." Jae In said.

"Lesbian much? Really Jae In? No wonder I thought you were different." Yunho gave Jae In a weird look.

"We're just close. Don't worry, she's straight. You guys never fail to make me laugh after I had a bad day." Jin Ri smile and pulled away.

"Why? You had a bad day? Let me take a look at you." Jae In held Jin Ri by her shoulders and look at her face.

"Oh dear. Look at you. I haven't seen you in this state for I don't know how long." Jae In exclaim.

"It's not that serious, Jae In." She replied.

"What?! Anyway, who is the cause of all these?" Jae In pointed to Jin Ri's tear-stained face.

"I don't want to talk about it." She replied.

"I have a guess on who it is. Someone from Yunho's band?" Jae In asked and Jin Ri nodded. Not wanting to talk further.

"You know, you can always tell me what's wrong. You know I wouldn't tell anyone. I can even give you advice." Jae In told Jin Ri with concern eyes. Jin Ri look at Jae In before looking at Yunho.

"Your secret is safe with me you know. I can help too." Yunho said as soon as he saw hesitation in Jin Ri's eyes.

"Alright." Jin Ri said and told them what happen just now. They were still at the stairs of the bridge that Jin Ri was sitting on while waiting for them.

 

Heheh, UPDATED! I see lots of people love the spam I gave yesterday!(: Comment and subscribe!