Chapter 42.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

It's been a while and Jaejoong was being more than a jerk than ever. There were countless of scandal with different celebrity. Even though he broke up with Jin Ri in the first place because he was scared of scandals that could bring him and the group down, he didn't mind having flings with these celebrities. They brought his popularity up even more if you actually see it properly.

Yes, Jin Ri was hurting too but she wasn't like those drama queen that cries over this and that. She kept mum and held it in. She lived everyday working and eat and sleeping. Everything you can think of, she did it.

The members of DBSK was disgusted by Jaejoong. He was like a complete different person. Everyday, he would eat out with, yes, GIRL celebrities. He doesn't do his laundry and just leave it there for the rest to clean up.

But no one knew, Jaejoong was actually being like this to avoid the media attention on him being with Jin Ri and also because if he had stayed in the dorm, the members would have treated him like a jerkass he was.

His reason is simple. He doesn't want the group he is in and his dream to all go down because of a girl. He loves Jin Ri and he knows that but to him, His career is more important than anything.

His fans were disgusted by his actions. Scandals and so on, the fans that loved him because he was him all was praying that he could just settle down on one because maybe, just maybe, he might hurt one of those girls that were "with him".

​Today, Jin Ri took a day off and went to the Han river. She was walking to clear her mind off and just walk to exercise. As she was walking, she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She apologize without looking up and wanted to carry on walking but was stop by a hand holding on to her arm. She was shock so she look up.

"What a coincidence, are you stalking me? Because I can swear I didn't update my twitter saying I was here."

"N-no. I gotta go, let go." She said as she tried to pull free but he didn't let go.

"You don't look too alright, need some advice?" He said as he drag her to the stairs of the han river.

When they sat down, Jin Ri made sure to keep a distance between them.

"Why are you sitting so far away? Come closer." He said.

"Don't want to be mistaken as a sasaeng fan again. This is much better." She replied.

"No, really, come closer. Let those cameras have a shot of you. You look pretty, you don't have to hide under the identity of being a Sasaeng fan."

"Cameras? Where? Oh dear, I better go. I don't want you to get into trouble." She said as she prepared to stand up but he held her down and pulled her closer.

"Life of a celebrity includes everything, including a girl. Cameras is well, what can I say, A must. So don't worry to much about dating a celebrity." He said as he tucked a loose stand of hair behind her ears.

"Why are you telling me all these?" She ask.

"Because I know you're going through a hard time now. It's normal for couples to have fights but when one party starts giving up, the bridge that holds the two different area together breaks. That's when that bridge needs someone to build it up again and I will be that person." He said.

 

​Guess who~ Heheh! YES! LIKE FINALLY I UPDATED FOR REAL! :B Decided not to wait for my chapter to be back. (If there's even a chapter in the first place) Anyway, this chapter is totally different than the previous! (I don't know if I had a ious one....) Curious on who's the guy? Hm....

 

Edit: NEW POSTER FOR A NEW START!:D