Chapter 59.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

When all the members got home, Yoochun's phone rang suddenly.

"Weird... all of us are here.... Manager hyung said he would be busy so don't disturb him and... PD hyung said he didn't need us anymore. Who would call?!" Yoochun panicked.

​He quickly took his phone and look at the caller ID. It was an unknown number and he gulped inwardly as he look at the members.

​He answered the phone but didn't speak. He waited for the other person on the line to speak first but he/she also wasn't speaking.

"YAH! Stop calling me if you're not speaking! AISHT!" Yoochun said and hung the phone.

"That was... harsh." Changmin said and Yoochun shrugged. he plopped down on the couch, followed by the others.

"It's counted quite calm for me already." Jaejoong replied Changmin for Yoochun.

​Just then, a text message came in.

"It's that number again!" Yoochun said and opened the text message. The members crowd around to look at what the text read.

"I'm very sure I told her/him to stop-" He stop when he read the message.

'​I'm sorry I called. I didn't know you didn't want people calling your phone. I thought you were waiting for my call because you gave me your number. I debated a lot whether to give you a call. Just when I took up the courage to call you, you seem like you didn't want me calling. I'm truely sorry for ruining your day with my call. I promise to delete your number and not bother you anymore.'

​The message was read out loud as the members read the message while Yoochun read it in his mind. His eyes widen when he realise who it was. The members laughed.

"Oh ! It's her!" Yoochun sat up straight immediately from the couch when he said that. The members chuckled at his reaction.

"Found another one so soon?" Jaejoong said as he laughed.

"Why did I even shout at her?" Yoochun asked himself but Junsu replied him.

"Says the one who shouted 'YAH! Stop calling me if you're not speaking! AISHT!' and said it wasn't harsh." Junsu imitated the way he spoke and received a glare from the latter which made him sink behind Changmin.

"It's better if you quickly call her and explain yourself." Changmin said as a matter of fact from what he could come out with judging from his maturity level.

"Right!" Yoochun said as he quickly called the number and rushed into the room for he wanted privacy.

"Remind me again when he said he actually wanted to chase Jin Ri." Jaejoong said and shook his head.

"Hey, at least be happy there's one down right?" Junsu said to Jaejoong which gave him a very knowing smile.

"That doesn't look good." Junsu backed away to his room quickly.

"Junsu hyung, I need a word with you!" Changmin said and ran into the room as well.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Yunho ask Jaejoong as they were left in the living room.

"I don't know what you're gonna do but I have to meet with the in-charges of my fanclub, DBSK's fanclub. I'm guessing you're meeting Jae In, no?" Jaejoong said and patted Yunho's shoulder than went into his room to change.

"How did he guess that so easily?" Yunho asked himself.

"It's obvious and official Yunho-ah. You LOVE Jae In." Jaejoong whispered in Yunho's ear which made him jumped. He laughed and walked into his room, for real this time.

-In Junsu's room.-

"Hyung, I think we better call off the bet." Changmin spoke first.

"What? Why?" Junsu asked.

"You saw how much Jaejoong hyung love Jin Ri just now when he sang. I don't think I can be that heartless to carry on playing around with their relationship." Changmin said.

"Then what about your buffet? Don't you want it?" Junsu asked.

"About that.. Yunho said to tell him what is going on and what would I gain. I was thinking I would tell Jin Ri and Yunho everything." Changmin replied.

"NO! I mean, n-no, you can't." Junsu quickly said as he panicked.

​'How am I going to tell him that Jin Ri actually chose him already and I told her that he was gay? I can't just say "Oh, you know, I told Jin Ri you were gay when she wanted to confess to you." And that reminds me... SHE LIKES CHANGMIN!' Junsu snapped out of his thoughts when Changmin waved his hands in front of Junsu's face.

"I said, why?" Changmin repeated.

"B-because.... Because she likes someone else! She doesn't like Jaejoong hyung anymore! So it doesn't matter." Junsu praised himself inside for having come out a very good answer.

"Really? I'm gonna go ask her then." Changmin said and was heading towards the door when Junsu reached out to him to stop him.

Changmin turned before Junsu could reach him and said,

"And don't even think of stopping me." Changmin said then went out of the room, the house.

"This time, I'm very sure I am so going to be like a pork, being barbeque. AISH, Why did I even think of stopping her in the first place?! Just let him have the buffet and everything would have been over!" Junsu yanked at his hair.

​So, in the end, the house was only left with Junsu, the loner. Jaejoong was out to meet the members of the fanclub, Yunho was out to find Jae In, Yoochun was out to meet his new love and Changmin, the MAKNAE, was out to meet Jin Ri.

"FOREVER ALONE!" He shouted in the apartment.

 


 

-In the restaurant.-

"Jin Ri-ssi, Can I have a word with you? Just for a moment." Changmin said when he just entered the restaurant.

​Jin Ri looked at him and nodded then went out of the restaurant.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You see... remember I told you I like you?" He started and she nodded.

"See, it was a bet between me and Junsu. Whoever gets the girl first wins. The prize is a buffet.. and... I just want to tell you I backed out of the bet already. So, you don't have to feel wary about me liking you anymore." He finished and Jin Ri turn to look at him.

"Oh, so I was the victim in your bets?! What the... Anyway, actually, me and the other 3 members of DBSK wanted to lure you into saying what you and Junsu was doing. I was going to 'confess' to you the other day I asked Junsu out. But he told me something shocking that even the members didn't know." Jin Ri said.

"What is it?" Changmin asked.

"He said you are a gay. Is it-"

"WHAT?!" Changmin exclaimed.

"As a matter of fact, yeah. He said you are a gay. Is it true?"

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! I AM A MAN. I AM VERY MANLY. EVEN MORE MANLY THAN JUNSU! OR IF SO, THE MANLIEST OF ALL MAN. A VERY STRONG MAN WITH MANLY NEEDS!" Changmin said in a quick manner.

"Woah woah, okay okay. I got it. You're very manly. Now that this is cleared, I guess everything's settled." She said.

​"Not really. Jin Ri-ssi, Mind doing a favor?" Changmin asked and Jin Ri shook her head.

"I will tell Junsu that you confessed to me but I rejected you. And when he asks, you say exactly the same." Changmin said and stretch his hand out.

"Alright. But what if he thinks I like you still?" Jin Ri asked.

"We'll tell him when I get my buffet." Changmin said and Jin Ri shook his hand as sign of agreement.

 


 

-Meeting with fan club members.-

"So you want us to help along with your proposal?" The girls asked.

"Yeah. I just need her to be my girlfriend." Jaejoong replied.

"You're not marrying her?" One girl asked.

"Yes. But not right now. I want to make sure that everything is stable before proceeding to that." Jaejoong replied.

"That's a wise choice oppa. Alright. We will do anything and everything to see it through." The one in charge of everything said and gave a smile.

"Thanks. And by the way, are you the one in charge?" Jaejoong asked.

"No, It's Min Rae unnie who's in charge. But she suddenly had something on and couldn't attend." The girl answered.

"I think I have an idea on what she's busy on." Jaejoong replied and left the place leaving the girls curious on how he knew what their unnie was up to.

 

​I'll end today's update here. I want to write more as there's still more idea in my mind but my hands are to tired to type:/ Will update tomorrow! Subscribe and comment. I may update one more chapter depending on how much time I have. Till then, Subscribe and comment!♥:D 

P.S. Those that didn't subscribe, please do. It shows that you're supporting me and my stories. I know that there are a lot reading my stories without subscribing. It's not because I just want attention. It's because it shows how many people loves what I write.