Chapter 47.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After Yoochun and Jin Ri finished their meals at her house, they left for the restaurant in Yoochun's car.

"You wouldn't believe if I told you this is my 4th car this year." Yoochun said nonchantly.

"What?! Why? Now that you've said that, is this a new car?" Jin Ri ask shock.

"Yeah. My previous wife got a mental breakdown for good by 2 monsters called Changmin and Junsu." Yoochun said and Jin Ri look at him with a 'wtf' look.

"Oh! I get it!" Jin Ri said and didn't ask more.

As Yoochun was driving, he wanted water but couldn't reach the bottle and Jin Ri helped him. Seeing that he was driving, she opened it for him and reach the bottle to his mouth. He opened his mouth and was about to drink when the back of his car was knocked and the bottle slipped out of Jin Ri's hand which happen to fall on his leg, wetting his pants.

"What the hell?!" Yoochun shouted as he stared at his pants in horror. He looked behind and saw a white car, driver with glasses and cap. He got out of his car and was walking over to the white car to confront the driver when the car drove away. He got so fed up he just went back to his car.

"Something is seriously wrong with that guy." Yoochun hissed.

​After a 'long ride' over to the restaurant, they both got off the car and went in the restaurant.

​Yoochun sat at a table and ordered some dishes while Jin Ri did her work. When she was free, she went to sit at his table for a while.

​Suddenly, her phone vibrated and she checked the text message. It was from an unknown number but she just read it.

​'Get away from that table and sit somewhere else before he gets fired by me.'

​She frown and look elsewhere.

"Is anything wrong?" Yoochun ask noticing her behaviour.

​She showed him her phone and Yoochun rolled his eyes. She got up from the table and went back to work.

​Few hours later, when she was free again, she sat beside him. Seeing that Yoochun got some sauce on the side of his mouth, she took a napkin and cleaned it off. Yoochun smile and patted her head. This time round, she received another text message.

​'Don't you EVER EVER NEVER EVER clean his mouth for him again. He has a pair of hands, FYI.'

​She was about to ignore the message and put her phone back inside her pocket when she received another one.

'Ask him to keep his filthy hands off your head! AND DON'T IGNORE MY TEXTS!'

​She didn't say anything nor did Yoochun but she showed him her phone screen.

​The hours of working at the restaurant ended like this. With her doing stuffs with Yoochun and that unknown person sending texts to ask her stop doing this and that.

​Yoochun fetched Jin Ri and Jae In home with his car after they finished closing the restaurant.

"Thanks for the ride, Yoochun-ssi. But I would appreciate it if the next time, you can ask Yunho to come and get me home." Jae In said and wink at Yoochun then left the car.

"Did I miss out on anything?" Yoochun ask, confused.

"Maybe a little? Let you out on one secret but make sure you tell it to no one. Jae In seems to have a little bit more feelings for Yunho." Jin Ri said and chuckle.

"Anyway, I got to go. Thanks for accompanying me today, glad no one knew it was you." Jin Ri continued and was about to leave when Yoochun peck her cheeks. Then, a loud horn was heard.

"That'll do." Yoochun said and push Jin Ri out of the car before shutting the door and drive off.

"Weird. He seems like he knows something." Jin Ri said to herself and went inside her house.

​After Yoochun left her area, he sped home with another car speeding closely behind him.

​Very soon, he reached the dorms and he got off his car and slammed his car door shut. Another car arrived a little later but the driver didn't get out. Yoochun walked a big round, letting the driver think that he entered the dorm but take the driver by surprise when he entered the car.

"What th-" Jaejoong got interrupt when he receive a flick on the head from Yoochun.

"You think I didn't know when you followed us today? The stone, note, knocked behind my car, texts and horn? You were too obvious today, Hyung." Yoochun said.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do any of those! I..I...I was out at the park today!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Please, the white car? You were wearing glasses and cap in the driver seat. And you think I didn't recognise your license plate? Anyway, have you made your decision?" Yoochun ask.

"I told you, my career is more important. She obviously have to stay with me and she's mine because she's my sasaeng fan." Jaejoong said and Yoochun sighed.

"You're left with 6 more days. Think carefully." Yoochun patted Jaejoong's shoulder and left the car.

"I did the right thing, right? Should I...should I...maybe I should try and give it a go with her? Maybe the media and fans would accept us as time goes? NO! Jaejoong! KIM JAEJOONG! WAKE UP! THIS IS NOT A DRAMA! THIS IS REALITY! They are not so kind as what drama depicts them to be!" Jaejoong smack his face with his hands.

"But... was my car that obvious today? But I was sure that I was being careful... fans didn't even notice me.. Did she notice me?" Jaejoong ask himself.

"I forgive you for today, Jae. But watch out for tomorrow." Jin Ri said before she went into a slumber.

 

Yes you are tooooooo obvious, Jae. Give me lots and lots of comments! And remember to subscribe! I can't give you guys a spam because I have yet to write the next few chapters ): Will do so tomorrow and hopefully, I'll update tomorrow. If not, I'll just do it on Monday:D