Chapter 44.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

*neon nareul weonhae neon naege bbajyeo neon naege michyeo

he eonal su eobseo I got you-*

"Hello?!" Hyeonae screamed into the phone.

"Erm, Hi? Am I disturbing your sleep?" The person on the line said.

"OBVIOUSLY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S LIKE.... 4AM IN THE MORNING!" Jin Ri shouted.

"Woah woah, chill~ I'll call back later." The person said and hung the call.

Jin Ri put her phone back to the side table and went back to sleep.

*neon nareul weonhae neon naege bbajyeo neon naege michyeo

he eonal su eobseo I got you~ Under m-*

"WHAT?!" Jin Ri was fustrated because it has barely been 2 minutes since she got back to sleep.

"Er... you see..I'm-"

"Talk faster!"

"I'moutsideyourhouse."

"Uh-huh, and?"

"And? I'MOUTSIDEYOURHOUSE!"

"Emm... *snores*"

"YOURHOUSEISONFIREEEEEE!"

"WHAT?! *Bam*" Jin Ri rubbed her as she reached for the phone on the bed.

"I don't see smoke.." Jin Ri said into the phone.

"You have to open the door!" 

"Alright alright!" Jin Ri went to open the door and there stood Yoochun with a pissed face.

"Finally awake?" Yoochun ask as he push her aside.

"You lied to me that my house was on fire?!" Jin Ri screamed into his ear and he just nodded.

"What's with the noise?!" Jae In scream as she came down from the stairs.

"Go back to sleep you bum!" Jin Ri said and Jae In just shrugged and went up the stairs.

"So, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Jin Ri ask.

"Step 1: Make over!" Yoochun said as he clasp his hands together.

"What?! I don't need an make over! I'm perfectly sastified with myself!" Jin Ri said.

"But not enough to please the public. Now chop chop and go have a shower before I strip you myself and drag you into the shower with me." He said as he pointed to Jin Ri before pointing to himself.

"You're even worst than my own grandma! Mehrong!" She said as went to the shower.

"I like you the way you are now but the public just can't see people for who they are but what they are." Yoochun said to himself softly.

 

-20 minutes later-

"Ta-dah! I'm done!" Jin Ri said as she display herself in front of Yoochun.

"I'm a women killer and this....*points up and down* nevermind, we'll fix this later." Yoochun said as he got up from the couch and drag her to the car.

 

-In the car-

"You should stop acting hyper, I know you're not." Yoochun said as he look out for cars as he drove.

"Silence means I've hit the spot." Yoochun continue. Jin Ri didn't reply, all she did was look out the window.

Soon later, they arrive at the salon.

"Layer her hair and give her bangs." Yoochun said and sat on the couch.

Jin Ri was pushed into a salon chair and the hairstylist checked her hair before bringing her to the washing station.

She finished her haircut and was being brought to a clothing store.

"Wear all these when you're out. You can wear your normal clothes when you're at home." Yoochun said, took the bags of clothes out and went in the car .

"Where do we go now?" Jin Ri ask, curious.

"Somewhere more open. Where people can see us." Yoochun replied and drove off.

"But won't people bash us?"

"They will. That's why you will have to prepare to be strong. Especially with a certain someone. He will be demanding a lot from you even though he is now no one to you. And you will have to show him, that you are important. Even more important than his career, his dream. It is selfish but love is never fair. You will and always be the most important person, thing, being in his life. Until he realise that, don't be soft. He knows he loves you but he don't know how valuable you are." Yoochun said.

 

Yoochun-ah, Can I just give a big smooch! You AREEE SOOO SWEEEETTTT~ I'm having a toothache! Anyway, Some of you guys are saying that you wouldn't expect it to be Yoochun and some said it was obvious.. I don't know~ But I thought it was obvious. Well, initally, I thought of putting the person who Jin Ri bumped into Jae. But thinking again, It wouldn't be interesting, so I changed! Haha! Comment and subscribe!~