Chapter 25.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

When Jaejoong got home, the guard passed him the box that Jin Ri (You know what? I wrote Jin Ri as Hyeonae at first! To those who read my other fic, you know who's that.) gave him.

"Oh, who gave this?" Jaejoong look at the guard.

"A girl. She didn't say what her name was though." The guard told him. Jaejoong nodded and took the box with him into the dorm.

'Could it be another sasaeng fan present again?' He thought. He went into his room and opened the box. At the top of the box, he saw the note. He read it and wondered.

'Who could it be?' He shrugged and took a look in the box. He saw food, snacks, energy drink and a big pink bear, etc. He wondered how could a bear that big be stuffed into that box.

'Whoever it is, thanks a lot, though you might be a sasaeng fan, still, thank you.' He thought to himself. He took out everything from the box and threw the box into the kitchen's dustbin.

"Now now, I'll take the drink first." He said and tear the plastic around the energy drinks. He saw another note slip out.

'Don't be selfish! Share it among your members. ^^'

He chuckle and rolled his eyes.

'At least, you manage to make me feel better, whoever you are. But you remind me of someone though.' He thought and took 4 bottles of the energy drink. He went to each of the member's room and set the drink down on the table and left a note.

'Gift from MY fan.'

He then went back into his room and took the pink bear. He took a look at it and laughed.

"You remind me of Jin Ri so I'll name you RiRi." He talked to the bear and went to the bed.

"And you shall replace her for the time being and cuddle with me in bed." He put the bear on his bed and patted it's head. He then went back to where all the gifts were and opened a bag of chips. He looked at the other stuff he received from the anonymous fan.

"Funny how when I feel down, you gave me stuff to replace her with." He talked to the items.

After he finished his chips, he went to bath and went to his bed. He lied down and took the bear into his arms. He took his phone out and went to twitter.

Kim jae joong @mjjeje

Whoever you are, thanks for the gifts. It made me feel better a lot.

Over at Jin Ri's, She was smiling when she saw Jaejoong's tweet. She was happy that he felt better and it was thanks to her. She tweeted too.

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

I'm happy when you're happy too.

She smiled to her phone after she tweeted.