Chapter 45.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"Yoochun, are you sure this is okay?" Jin Ri said as she looked around at all the people looking at them.

"Don't be scared alright. This is just one of the procedure you will have to go through. I'm here and I will make sure everything is fine." Yoochun grab her hand and held it in his.

​They went into a cafe and sat down. Yoochun went to order the drinks while Jin Ri sat at the table. She was constantly rubbing her fingers and looking around. Girls were giving her looks. Maybe because one, she was recognize as a Sasaeng fan everywhere. Or two, she was with Yoochun.

"Here you go." Yoochun came back with chocolate mocha and caramel ice blended.

"Yoochun, can we go?" She ask.

"Why? Because of the people?"

"Yeah. I don't feel too good being stared at."

"Hold it in, Jin Ri. You can do it." Yoochun took her hand and open her palm.

"What are you doing?" Jin Ri ask as she felt Yoochun using his fore finger to write something in her palm.

"AKTF. It's a DBSK slogan. You should check it on the net." Yoochun replied and took his hands back.

​Just then, Yoochun's phone rang.

"He-"

"YAH! Who asked you to court her? Don't you know who she is?! She's a Sasaeng fan! Of mine! Are you mad?" Jaejoong burst into the phone.

"You and her are history, I have every right to court her. And of course, I know who she is. I know exactly how she is like and YOU know exactly what she is. I'm very sure she's more than a Sasaeng fan to you. Do not claim her as yours when she's not. We'll talk when I get back."

"She is MY sasaeng fan so I have EVERY right to claim her as mine. She even admitted that SHE'S MY saesaeng fan. You better get your fat here as fast as you can. And a piece of advice? I wouldn't be dating her right now if I was you. I would be thinking of how to explain to my buddy about why I am playing around with his toy."

"Are you stalking? Why do you even know I'm with her." Yoochun glance at Jin Ri who was looking around.

"Mister, there's something called TWITTER on the internet. Fans have been flooding me with mentions asking me WHY IN THE WORLD THEIR YOOCHUN IS DATING A SASAENG FAN." Jaejoong shouted and hung the call.

"Well, it seems news spread faster than I expected. I gotta get going." Yoochun got up from his seat and walk with Jin Ri into his car.

"Did something happen?" Jin Ri ask.

"Indeed something 'big' has happen. But that's for me to worry so lay back and watch the show roll." Yoochun chuckle and drove her home.

-At the dorm.-

​When Yoochun entered the dorm, he was greeted with a punch.

"What th-"

"And you call yourself my brother? What the hell are you thinking? Snatching your buddy's property?!" Jaejoong shouted and was about to land another punch but was block by Yoochun's hand. Instead of him punching, he got punched.

"Do.Not.Claim.Her.As.Your.PROPERTY." Yoochun gritted his teeth as he said.

"She is mine so don't even think of courting her." Jaejoong said as he wipe the blood of his mouth.

"Not anymore. You should have realise that before you left her to fend for herself. You selfish jerk! She's more than just a sasaeng fan. Everyone knows that. To you, to me, to DBSK. You're just deceiving yourself right now that your career is more important. You're just trying to run away from the fact but you don't even realise. As much as I want to, you know very well how long can an idol group last. We'll all go different paths in the future but we will still be together. We will all have our own family and by that time, you won't be able to forgive yourself for letting her go for just a temporary fame." As Yoochun speak, Jaejoong kept quiet.

"That's not true. This love thingy that you call is just temporary. In future, I can still find other girls to marry and start my own family." Jaejoong retorted.

"Yes, you can find other girls to marry and start your own family, but you won't be happy. Knowing that if you had done something now, that girl being your wife, marrying you could be Jin Ri, Park Jin Ri." Yoochun was trying to talk some sense into him.

"You know what? Forget it. If you really want Jin Ri, try getting her back to your side again. I will only give you 1 week to decide if you're chasing her or not. It doesn't mean that within this 1 week and after, I won't be courting her. I will still be courting but you and me will have a fair competition. Forget the media, Jaejoong. They will come to accept the fact that their Kim Jaejoong is no longer available." Yoochun pat Jaejoong's shoulder before heading back to his room.

​Jaejoong went back to his room and let out a frustrated shout. He had a lot to handle and a lot to think but he didn't want to think that much, it was causing headaches. 

Meanwhile, In Yoochun's room, he thought back to the very first time that he saw Jin Ri. It was as if it was love at first sight for him. He fell for her. It was just the way she smile and took everything slow. Her greetings to someone captivated him too.

It was at the fan meeting where he saw her. She looked lost and sad for a certain reason and he didn't know why but he felt as if he had the responsibility to make her smile. The time when he figured out that Jaejoong and Jin Ri were dating, he felt heartbroken. Unknown to Jaejoong and Jin Ri, he was watching them from afar.

 

There~ An update! I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow ): Busy with my migration over to aust D: Hope you guys like this update~ Do comment lots and subscribe~!:D♥