Chapter 62.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"Right.." He said after he pretended to think for awhile then lean in further. Jin Ri closed her eyes and leaned very very back to the walls. Jaejoong was a tiny winy bit away from her lips and finally,

"I was just kidding." He sighed and backed away. Jin Ri opened her eyes and breathe.

'I really want to claim your lips but I can't, not right now.' Jaejoong thought.

"Y-yah! You h-had me." Jin Ri pretend to laugh and hit his chest lightly to avoid the awkwardness accumulating.

"Ha.Ha. I know." Jaejoong pretended to laugh too.

"Get changed, I'll meet you here after you're done changing." Jaejoong said and went to his room.

Jin Ri looked as he went into the room and sigh. She held her chest and breathe.

​'I nearly died. I would have if you had beat faster.' She talked mentally to her heart. She then went into her room and changed into the clothing that Jaejoong gave her just now.

 


 

"Let's go." Jaejoong said when Jin Ri came out from her room. They both went out from their resort and walked to a nearby cafe.

"Let's eat breakfast. I know you have yet to eat." Jaejoong said and went to a table. He pulled the chair out and Jin Ri sat in it. He then went to his seat after that.

"Anything you want to eat?" Jaejoong asked and Jin Ri shook her head.

"Then what do you want?" Jaejoong asked again. Jin Ri thought for awhile and smile.

"Wanna do some groceries? You will cook my breakfast!" Jin Ri said happily.

"Alright.. You picky girl." Jaejoong said and pinched Jin Ri's nose which cause her to pout and they both left the cafe.

 


 

"I didn't know the market could be so far." Jin Ri said as she pushed the trolley into the supermarket.

"What's the car for then?" Jaejoong shook his head and chuckle.

"Let's get this, this, this, this and that." Jin Ri said as she put all the chips into the trolley.

"Why are you eating all the junk food? Put it all back." Jaejoong said and was about to take a bag of chips out when Jin Ri smack his hand.

"I haven't eaten chips for a long time now and DON'T you EVER think of stopping me." Jin Ri glared at Jaejoong. He chuckled and shook his head, giving up.

"Choose the red one." Jaejoong said, referring to the bell pepper.

"No! I like the yellow one! We'll take that." Jin Ri said and put it into the plastic bag.

"The red one!"

"The yellow one!"

"Red one!"

"Yellow one!"

"Red!"

"Yellow!"

"RED!"

"YELLLLOOOOWWWW!" Jin Ri whined as she shouted and people were looking at the both of them.

"So cute!" 

"The guy is such a jerk!"

"Yeah. Why don't he just give in to his wife."

People whispered. And as soon as Jaejoong and Jin Ri heard wife, they blushed furiously. Jaejoong quickly cleared his throat and took the plastic bag with the yellow bell pepper in it from Jin Ri.

"We'll just take both." He said quickly and shoved the red bell pepper into the bag then pushed the trolley as he held Jin Ri's hand, walking away quickly.

"Just take 3kg of the crab." Jaejoong said as he looked at the fish.

"1Kg is enough for the 2 of us." Jin Ri said and turned to the person behind the counter.

"Ajussi, give me 1kg of the crab." Jin Ri said.

"No, Ajussi, give me 3kg." Jaejoong said quickly.

"Ajussi, 1kg, thank you."

"3kg."

"1kg."

"3kg."

"1!"

"3!"

"YAH! Decide before telling me!" The ajussi exploded as he was looking back and forth from Jin Ri and Jaejoong.

"Just give us 3kg of the crab ajussi, thanks." Jaejoong finished without asking Jin Ri. She pouted and walked away. Jaejoong quickly took the crabs from the ajussi and ran after her.

"I realise we have a lot of differences." She said without looking at him.

"Come on.. It's just food, right? Besides, you'll love what I pick for sure." Jaejoong said.

​Jin Ri continued to ignore him.

"Ice cream?" Jaejoong appeared in front of her with a tub of Ben and Jerry's. Seeing the ice cream, she quickly took it and nodded with a happy face.

"Tsk, tsk. Such a child." Jaejoong .

"Yah! I'm not. Fine, I won't eat this then." She said and shove it back to him.

"A-ani. I'm just kidding!" He said quickly and pushed it back to her hands. She smile and put it into the trolley.

​'The truth is... I just wanted to make it up with you. I don't really like ice cream.' She thought.

​They finished their list and went to the cashier to pay.

 


 

"Eat more." Jaejoong said and picked some dishes to her bowl.

"Nae." She said.

​It was already noon when he actually finished cooking because they had small arguments on what to put in first. They had skipped breakfast thanks to those fights but it was worth it.

-After meal.-

"So what do we do now?" Jin Ri asked.

"Change into the swim suit. We're going for a swim." Jaejoong said.

After they both changed, they came out from their room at the same time. They both look up and blush yet again. Jaejoong was just wearing a shorts and she was wearing the swim suit that he chose.

"Y-you l-look good." Jaejoong said but didn't dare look up at her.

​'God, why did I even choose that?! Now guys are going to stare at her!' Jaejoong said to himself.

"You l-look go-od y-yourself t-too." Jin Ri said as she stared at his abs.

"Ha.Ha. Thanks, let's go." He said and they both head to the beach nearby.


 

​True enough, guys were ogling at Jin Ri. Jaejoong had a hard time to pry those eyes of her. Finally fustrated, he removed his and Jin Ri's sunglasses. The guys who recognize them both, quickly move their eyes elsewhere and left.

"Told you that you have a great body." Jaejoong said to Jin Ri.

"I didn't know..." Jin Ri said.

​Then, a foreigner that didn't know the two of them, went to Jin Ri.

"Hey beautiful." He said and reached for her hand and kissed it. She blushed and Jaejoong who couldn't stand it anymore, walked off.

"S-soree." She said in her broken english and ran after Jaejoong.

 

 

​Jaejoong went in their resort room and she followed.

"I shouldn't have bought you that stupid swim suit." Jaejoong blamed himself.

"Hey, it looks nice, it doesn't matter." She said as she held his shoulder when they both sat on the couch.

"IT MATTERS!" Jaejoong shouted.

"It matters. I don't like man looking at you. I don't like man having any fantasy of you. I don't like man touching you. Only I can look at you. Only I can have fantasy of you. Only I can touch you." He said.

"Jaejoong.." Jin Ri said as she rubbed his back.

"Listen, Jin Ri. I know I was wrong. I know I was wrong to doubt that you were a sasaeng fan in the first place. I know I was wrong to leave you to fend for yourself when we got busted. I know I was wrong to accuse you of being a sasaeng fan in front of everyone. I know I was wrong and I don't deserve you.  

But.. I can't help myself. I want to know how are you doing, what are you doing, where are you, are you eating well? Those days without you, I tried going out with different attractive girls to get the same feeling that you gave me. But none of them can. I thought that my career was more important than you but everyone could see that you mean more than that to me. It was only me who couldn't see it.

Unconsciously, I followed you. Because I couldn't stand not seeing you, I went to see you. But, I found out that Yoochun was hanging around you too. Worried that you might change your feelings towards me, I tried all ways to make a distance between the two of you. I started thinking, 'How would life be without Jin Ri in my future?' I couldn't bear to see a future without us.

And today, seeing those guys giving you lustful stares, I felt like digging their eyes out. I also realised, I really couldn't live without you." Jaejoong said and face Jin Ri.

"I know you might not be able to forgive me for my actions yet, that's why I asked us to be friends. But, can you just grant me this one wish?" Jaejoong asked as he held her face in his hands.

"And that is?" Jin Ri asked.

"This." Jaejoong said and landed his lips on hers.

"Just this once." She said and kissed him back.

'Jaejoong, I hope with this kiss, you won't feel so insecured about my feelings for you. I just feel that you need a lesson learn for ditching me back then.' She thought.

After a while, Jaejoong broke the kiss.

"Thank you." Jaejoong whispered.

"I'm giving us a chance for tonight. Tomorrow, We'll be back to being best friends." Jin Ri said and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'll be sure to cherish this chance." Jaejoong said.

"Wanna have an early night?" Jin Ri looked at his face while still leaning on his shoulder.

"Uh?" He asked, confused.

"Let's sleep. I'll sleep on the same bed with you for tonight." Jin Ri said and pulled Jaejoong up and drag him into his room.

"Let's just sleep like this until tomorrow. Tomorrow, everything will be back to normal." Jin Ri said as she and Jaejoong were on the bed. She snuggled deeper into his arms.

 


 

​There! Done!(: Such a loving night ♥.♥ Comment and subscribe! Sadly to say, this fic is coming to an end! For those who wanted the 2 of them to have a moment together, I granted your wish!