Chapter 11.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

They walked over to a nearby place to eat but Jaejoong wanted to eat at other place. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Guys, this girl over here works at a family restaurant, wanna try some there?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho thought about it and nodded. Since they all had their own car execpt Changmin and Junsu, they seperated ways when they were at the fan meeting location's carpark.

"Jin Ri will follow me. You guys decide your own." Jaejoong said and grab Jin Ri with him before she could protest.

"I don't want 2 childish people to disturb me when I'm driving, I'm taking her." He said then grab Jae In to his car.

"What's with this 2 Hyungs and dragging girls into their car." Changmin said and Junsu shurgged.

"I guess we're only left with one transportation." Junsu said and both of them look over to Yoochun but couldn't find him. They look around and saw him climb into his car getting ready to drive off.

"There he is!" Changmin said and ran there, followed by Junsu.

When they were near the car, the car drove off, but not at a high speed, just enough for them to catch the back of the car. Junsu and Changmin were running behind the car, almost out of breath and Junsu used his hands to smack the of the car. (LOLxD)

Yoochun stop his car not wanting his wife to get tortured. They went to the window and Yoochun slide down the window.

"HYUNG! Why did you drive away without us?!" Changmin complained.

"I don't want 2 childish kids seating in my car!" Yoochun shriek. While they were talking, Junsu made his way over to the passenger seat and tried to open the door but failed, it was lock.

"HAH! Too bad! I'm clever enough to lock my doors you know." Yoochun said when he realise Junsu tried to open the door.

"HAH! TOO BAD I'M CLEVER HYUNG!" Changmin said and quickly slid his hands into the window to unlock the doors.

"*CLICK*" The doors unlocked and Junsu quickly open the door and went in. Changmin followed after and Yoochun tried to push Junsu out of the car but failed.

"This is the last time boys, next time, GET YOUR OWN TRANSPORT!" Yoochun shouted the last part. They look over to him and smile. Yoochun rolled his eyes.

"You 2 are so gonna be dead when we meet later." Yoochun said to himself and drove off to the location Jin Ri gave.

 


 

When Jaejoong reached his car, he open the passenger seat door and push Jin Ri into it and shut the door. He went towards the driver seat and went in. Jin Ri glared at him when he entered and he look at her.

"What?" He ask.

"You could have ask me nicely if I wanted to come with you AND open the door to let me in properly." Jin Ri said.

"Figured, I thought maybe you would protest and I don't want any of them riding my wifey." Jaejoong said and started the engine.

"Sit tight, This is gonna be a little scary for you." Jaejoong said and smile then put her seatbelt for her before speeding off.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed when she flew back to the seat. Jaejoong smirk seeing her scared.

"SLOW DOWN, KIM JAEJOONG OR I SWEAR YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE DAYLIGHT!" She scream and hit him on the arm.

"Alright! Geez, I'm driving you know!" Jaejoong said and slowed down.

"Serve you right!" She stuck her tongue out at him and lifted her hands to hold the handle.

-OVER AT YUNHO'S-

Yunho pulled her to the car and open the door, waiting for her to go in. She went in and he close the door before going over to the driver seat.

"Okay.. Put your seatbelt on." Yunho said while looking at her. She was blushing and she didn't know why.

Yunho seeing her with no reaction, reached over to put the seatbelt for her. She blush even harder and he pulled away and look at her. She quickly cover her cheeks and look at him.

"What?" She ask.

"You're blushing, but it's okay, it's normal with me around." He smirk and she scoffed.

"Anyway, better enjoy this ride, not just anyone can ride my baby you know." He said.

"Do you like it fast or slow?" He ask. Since Jae In is the type that like adventure, she replied,

"Fast." Yunho nodded and start the car. He drove off but at a normal speed. This caused Jae In to look at him.

"I thought I said I like fast."

"Driving fast is dangerous and I wouldn't want to die when I have a pretty girl next to me and sitting in my car now do we?" He said while eyes still on the road.

She didn't answer but just look back to the front.

-OVER AT Yoochun's-

"WOAHHHH! HYUNG, YOUR CAR IS SO NICE!" Changmin said then reach his hands to on the light. He on and off the light repeatly and Yooochun getting worried for his wife snapped.

"YAH! STOP TOUCHING THAT!" Yoochun reach one hand over to the light and smack his hands while the other hand was on the steering wheel.

"WAAAAHHHH! IS THIS AUTOMATIC?!" Junsu asked while pressing a button at the side and the cabinet in front of him open. He tried it a couple of times and still didn't stop.

"YAAAAAHHH! MY WIFE IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP PRESSING THAT! STOP IT!" Yoochun shriek when he saw Junsu pressing that button a lot of times.

He did what he did just now, steadying one hand on the wheel and the other smacking Junsu's to stop him from pressing.

"THIS IS WHY NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THEIR CAR! NOW MY CAR HAS TO SUFFER!" Yoochun shouted and if you were to pass by his car, don't be surprise if you can hear shoutings or even crying. That's perfectly normal when you have 2 monsters in your car.

Along the way to the restaurant, Junsu and Changmin still didn't stop messing around with the car. They almost got into an accident when Changmin unlocked the door and opened it. Yoochun rush to look at him, trying to reach the door and Changmin finally close it. They almost banged into another car but luckily, Yoochun turn on time.

 

Are you happy that I updated today? *Grins*

Oh yeah, In case you guys think that my grammer or spelling is bad, you're half wrong half right >< Why? Because I don't normally check after I write, too lazy xD I just write and *POOF!* Chapter done, No checking, I will if I'm free, So yeah.

OMG OMG OMG, I'm left with one chapter only! D: Needa write more or I can't update ): Why no comments? *sobs*

YOU NO LOVE ME!

Mommy~! T.T

Anyway, I wanna thank the new subbers that subscribed to this fic. *bows 90 degrees* I guess JJ is really irresistable yeah? Heheh! Myungie lost to Joongie O: I started this fic not long and look at the subbers O.O but Myungie's fic had to go through a lot and lots of time in order to get that amount of subbers D: But I love them both<3 Haha!

HEY YOU! YES YOU! you  ,Subscribe and if you've already subscribe, COMMENT:D It motivates me to write more!