Chapter 7.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

SORRY PEOPLE, This is not an update. I've decided to end this fic. I can't think of anything more for this fic. I'm really sorry and I hope you guys will support me in other fics in the future. I've also decided to end 'His Parent's Will and Love. (His Will And His Love For Me, Both Made Him Chose Me.)' REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY. Also, thank you for the support and love you gave me so far. I will delete this story in 3days.

Bye!♥

 

 

 

<< Previous Next >>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU'VE JUST GOT TROLLED! HAHAHA! Did you fell for it? I got bored and decided to prank you guys :B Why would I end this fic when I still have a long way to go?! Don't worry and here's a real update guys. Thanks for your support and love! Do continue supporting me!<3 You guys are my inspirations and reason why I'm still writing after my first fic (Though it's not complete yet):B

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBNk1sjPuGQ

It was days and Jaejoong and Jin Ri didn't contact one another. Even that night when Jaejoong asked her to text him when she reached home, she didn't. She felt that maybe, just maybe it was enough, being to close wouldn't benefit the both of them and she felt like she had to be the first one to break away. Soon, Jaejoong was busy with his stuff and Jin Ri was busy with the restaurant. But that doesn't mean they didn't think of one another.

The more days passed, Jin Ri thinks that she shouldn't bother Jaejoong, he is a public figure after all and he shouldn't get his image ruin. Jaejoong didn't want his fans to find out about her and bother her with stuffs that she shouldn't even be concerned about. But everynight, they could hardly sleep. they kept thinking a lot about what to do.

Everyday, Jaejoong would wake up and start doing his stuff. He would be tired by the end of the day but would still think of her. Jin Ri would force herself awake to go to the restaurant. Once there, she would be clumsy and breaks some stuff here and there and take some orders wrong.

Jae In noticed that Jin Ri was being strange and decided to put a stop to everything, she couldn't bare to see her like this and she knew the exact thing to do.

DBSK had a fan meeting coming up. Although they were not that rich, Jae In wanted to see her cheerful yet realistic Jin Ri so she bought tickets for that fan meeting. Just so she could see him again.

That was today, the fan meeting. Jae In had asked Jin Ri to attend the fan meeting with her, Jin Ri tried to say no but Jae In wouldn't take no for an answer.

She was pushed into the bathroom, stripped and forced to shower. Coming out from the shower with a towel wrap around her body, Jae In then choose some clothes for her to make her look pretty and for Jaejoong to easily look for her. She wanted her best friend to stand out from the crowd. She made Jin Ri take out her glasses and replace it with a pair of blue contacts then got prepared herself before dragging the nervous Jin Ri out with her.

"Why can't you just ask someone else to go along with you?" Jin Ri ask when they were in the cab already.

"In case you forgot, I don't have any other friends other than you." She look at Jin Ri. Hearing this, Jin Ri immediately shut until they reach the location. They got out from the car and Jin Ri look up.

"This is where the fan meeting will be held?" She ask.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go. We still have to queue for a long time." Jae In grab her arm and pull her along to enter the long line that was almost reaching the enterance.

"Wow, Are they that popular?" Jin Ri ask Jae In.

"They always are. That's why he couldn't hold his anger in that day. Among all these people, there are always some that are crazy, following and doing stuffs that you can't think of." Jae In explain and she didn't need to say Jaejoong's name to let Jin Ri know, she would've already know who they were refering to.

This was the first time, Jin Ri could see how hard and popular it is to live a life like that. Everywhere she turn, she could see banners of different names from the group. Whenever she see a Jaejoong banner, she would smile and think to herself 'So that's why he's so arrogant and protective over himself.'

Finally I've written some new chapters! But I have yet to write for my other fic ): Anyway, Here's an update, I hope it's not that bad. And also, THANKS FOR SUBBING PEOPLE! Now, Subscribe and comment lots if you haven't done it yet. Remember to check my other fic as well!

OR I'LL HAUNT YOU DOWN *ROAR!*