Chapter 34.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Today, Jae In asked Jin Ri to take a break, yet again. After hearing her cries all night long, Jae In knew she was still tired. Mentally and physically.

"I'm going, takecare alright?" Jae In shouted through the house.

"Neh~" Jin Ri shouted back.

Jin Ri went to bathe and so on. She was planning on staying home today so she took her time.

Jaejoong woke up with sore muscles and aches everywhere.

"I swear, if I have a chance to get mad at Yunho, I will break his bones! Literally!" Jaejoong groaned and slowly got up from bed.

'Yeah, I remember I have to talk to Jin Ri today.' He thought and took his phone. He smiled and called Jin Ri.

Jin Ri was preparing to take her clothes off when she heard her phone. She went over and without looking at the caller id, she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi. Long time no talk." He said. She froze. She took the phone away from her ear and look at the caller ID. She put the phone back to her ear.

"Why are you calling? I thought you were avoiding me." She replied coldly.

"Look, we need to talk. Anywhere to meet?" He asked.

"Fine, meet at my house. At... 2." She replied and quickly hung the phone.

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO GET READY FAST!" She screamed and went to shower, fast.

Jaejoong look at his phone.

"Been a long time." He said and went to shower and so on.

-At 2.-

*Ding Dong*

Jin Ri's door bell rung. She ran over and opened the door. There, Jaejoong was as handsome as ever. It's been a long time since she saw him up close.

"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this house?" He ask as he came in. Jin Ri blushed but quickly hid it well and rolled her eyes.

"Are you trying to flirt with me now?"

"No, I'm just stating fact." He went over to the couch and sat down. Jin Ri closed the door and sat next to him.

"Say it now." She said. He explained everything to her, including the girl that called him 'Honey' and why he was avoiding her.

"So you said you thought I really was a sasaeng fan?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. But it doesn't matter now." He said.

"And I thought I was someone special to you." She muttered to herself. But he heard her.

"You are. And I think I figured out what that weird feeling is." He said and turn to look at her.

"And what is it?"

"Before that, I want to know if I could rearrange the alphabet." Jaejoong smirk.

"Why?"

"I want to put U and I together. So that You and Me will spell LOVE." Jaejoong lean close to her ear.

"Got what I mean?" Jaejoong then pull back.

"What?" She breathe out.

"I want you and me to be together." Jaejoong flicked her forehead.

"I don't know Jae.. I'm still not sure. What I feel for you." She trail off.

"It's okay, I'll wait." He smiled at her.

There was silence for a good 5 minutes and they were just staring at one another. Until Jin Ri decided to break the silence.

"Polar Bear." She said.

"Uh?" Jaejoong replied.

"I just wanted to break the ice." She replied and smile. Jaejoong arched an eyebrow.

"You're not the only one that knows pick up lines!" She protest. Jaejoong nodded.

"Is your name Hurricane?" Jaejoong asked.

"No, and you know my name! Why are you even asking?" Jin Ri look at him weirdly.

"Cause you're blowing me away." Jaejoong said and chuckled.

"Lame~" She said.

"I'm being lame for you~" He chanted.

The day went on and the two of them seperated. Relieved, they both fell asleep fast.

 

Update~ LOL! Cheesy Jaejoong >< It's because I'm bored :/ Comment and subscribe!:D