Chapter 67

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

It's been 6 months since Jin Ri and Jaejoong dated and 5 months since the public knew of their relationship. Many support them, with fanclubs, shower them with gifts and always bugging them when they are out but of course, giving space to them when needed.

But, along with the love they receive from many, there are lots of immature girls who just can't grasp hold of the situation and refuse to. And so, here comes anti fanclubs.

Both Jaejoong and Jin Ri knew though, but they didn't care. All they needed was their other halves, DBSK and the fans who gave them unconditional love.

Jin Ri had became a 'celebrity' too not long after people recognised her in the streets and even when working at her restaurant, she had to wear glasses to prevent the glaring flashlights shining in her face.

Well, what can you say? I mean, there will always be annoying but yet loving fans who won't and refused to listen when you tell them to off flashes and just take a low quality picture of them.

Many people came as customers into their restaurant and business was busier than before. Heck, they even had to hire a few outsiders to help with the traffic those customers caused.

But of course, the happiest of all would be Jin Ri's parents. Because their daughter was dating THE Kim Jae Joong and because their daughter is famous now, money just keep flooding in whenever they see someone at the door.

Jaejoong on the other hand had received lots of CF offers. Most which consist of him acting all loving and bubbly to some other girl models that caused Jin Ri to sometimes fumed at him. He also became a producer after the song which he sang and produced by himself came top on all charts for a month. He was also preparing for a side character in a drama. He was now the member that earned the most in their group.

Just 2 months after they dated, Jin Ri had introduce her parents to Jaejoong and they seem to accept him quite well, seeing he was well, MORE THAN OKAY, for Jin Ri.

For Jae In, she was now dating Yunho and she was the one wearing pants in their relationship, not money wise but you know, the one that makes all ladies envy in her.

She tamed Yunho quite well actually. He dared not look at other women and only have eyes for her when he entered into a relationship with her.

For Yoochun, he passed the 1st and 2nd trail Min Rae had given. And was now in their 3rd trial which after this, would let her consider him as her boyfriend.

Who would know that the very well known Casanova boy in the industry of Seoul would be all smitten and controlled by a fan girl of his.

But, reality check girls. He IS. Because he knows how girls dislike being just someone else whenever they date a celebrity in open and can't do anything openly, he was the one that suggested the rule of not disguising and acting as themselves when they are out together.

He wouldn't leave her alone in the streets just because a fan caught them, he wouldn't say that 'oh, we're just friends.' when someone asked who she was to him.

Because Min Rae could see the effort in him, she decided to offer him a 3 trial dates. If he would have passed all, then, she would consider him.

In case you might be wondering. The 3 members of DBSK had all found a girl and was in a steady relationship or might soon be, what about the other 2 annoying and childish kids of DBSK.

For Junsu, he have yet to find a girl that suited him. He is currently producing a solo album. Which the main track is written by Jaejoong.

He had finally mature a little from the last time he caused trouble.

In the case of Changmin, he has also yet to find a girl. Not because no one suited his taste. But because he felt that he still have a long way to go.

He is also currently training and waiting for results of an drama audition to be out to see if he had a role in that drama.

In the mean time that his hyungs were busy with dating or other stuff, he would practice with his english, dancing and of course, building his body.

Because all of them were all busy, they didn't meet for about a week. The members of DBSK, Jae In and Jin Ri.

To make sure all of them had one another kept in contact and updated with one another's situations, they had made an appointment at Halmoni's cottage house near the beach.

It was going to be the first time Jaejoong had brought s and another girl apart from a potential candidate for his wife over to Halmoni's cottage house.

It was surprising for Halmoni at first because he never did that before but  was nevetheless elated when she heard the news and had prepared to think of what to cook when they came over.

 

Just a brief update on how they were doing. The next would be the last.

Comment and subscribe! I hope that my last chapter for this fic wouldn't turn out to be a disaster. x.x