Chapter 43.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"W-what?" Jin Ri ask.

"No, I don't like you. I just can't stand him being such a jerk." Yoochun said as he gave a smile.

"But you won't gain anything, you can just ignore him and let us be." She replied.

"But I chose not to. Because I want to help. .....Seeing the girl I cherish most being happy makes me happy too." Yoochun mumbled the last part so she wouldn't hear.

"But how?" She ask.

"Like this." He replied and pulled her head to his and his lips lock with hers. She was shock so her eyes were wide open. She felt his lips mumble something but couldn't figure what it was.

'I love you.' That was what Yoochun mumbled against her lips. At that moment, the cameras all started flashing. Yoochun knew very well what would happen if he did this but he didn't care. Jin Ri was shock so she couldn't pull away and Yoochun did it for her. 

He smile and carress her cheeks.

"Smile shyly." He told her and she did as told. The cameras took every second of it and left.

"You know, I haven't been seeing you smile often ever since that thing happened. You should smile more often now that you have me. Your smile is the most beautiful thing on earth, that I can swear." Yoochun said.

"I'm starting to wonder if that's where Jaejoong got all his cheesy lines from." She said and chuckle.

"Hey hey, don't talk about him if you're still not comfortable. I know how it feels."

"No, I'm alright with it. I may not be over him but I can still talk about him perfectly fine. How can I swear at him for dumping me this way if I can't even mention his name right?" She said and smile even wider.

'That's the way, my girl." Yoochun said in his mind and smile along with her.

"I didn't know we've been talking for that long. The sky is even getting darker. I got to get home, before Jae In starts her ranting again." Hyeonae said and stood up.

"Let's grab some ice cream before I fetch you home then. It's not safe to walk alone at night." Yoochun said held her hand while dragging her to the store even before she could protest.

The paparazzis that were still there took some photos of it and left. Leaving none left.

After they got some ice cream, they headed towards the car. Yoochun opened the door for Jin Ri and went to his side to get in.

While Jin Ri was still her ice cream, Yoochun reach over for the seat belt and buckle it for her. It wasn't surprising for Jin Ri, she had long gotten used to it when Jaejoong did that.

"You know, it really makes me wonder why you're so much alike to Jaejoong. I mean, not like you look the same. But your ways of taking care of someone." Jin Ri her ice cream as she said that.

"What can I say? We lived together long enough. That's why we probably seem alike in every way." Yoochun quickly finish his ice cream and sped off.

"Y-y-y-ou do k-k-now that I d-don't LIKE SPEEEEEDDDDDDIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!" She scream as her ice cream flew to the back seat.

"You will learn to like it! Sit tight! Oh! And I won't blame you for that ice cream at the back." Yoochun said lightly.

"I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU AND JAEJOONG ARE REALLY REALLY ALIKE!" She scream as the car went speeding towards her home.

The night ended quite happily for Jin Ri and that was the first night she had a real peaceful sleep.

 

All these chapters are crap! I just write as my mind thought.... Those people that guess Yoochun, DING DONG DAENG! You're correct:D Comment and subscribe if you guys want me to write more. My brain isn't functioning properly and so, I will get lazy to update BUT if you guys comment, I will magically, surpringsly become energize and have the will to write!:D So... you know what to do! Love ya!♥