Chapter 36.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"Thanks for today, nights." She said and was about to leave the car when Jaejoong held her left shoulder.

"Can I borrow your toilet?" He ask.

"Why? You don't look like you need it."

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just cant hold it in!" He said and chuckle at his own pick up line.

"Oh dear, I'll get going now." She said and got out from the car. Before she close the door, she bend down.

"Jaejoong?" She called him. He turned and look at her.

"Yeah?"

"If I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?" She ask and smile. Jaejoong's eyes widen when he realise what she said.

"Is that question a answer to my question?" He ask.

"Uh-huh."

"Then yes! Now walk straight babe! And walk into my arms." Jaejoong scooted over to the seat she was seating on earlier and open his arms wide. She laughed softly and bend down lower to hug him.

"There are 20 angels in the world 10 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me." He said as he smelled her hair.

'The same smell as RiRi.' He thought.

"And where's the other one angel?" She asked.

"That's me babe. I'm a cupid and I just shot a love arrow right into your heart." He grinned as he pulled away.

"Alright now baby boy. Enough of pick up lines. I really gotta go. They're boring holes into me now." She said and walk to the house door.

"Call me when you get home." She shouted and went into the house.

When she entered the house, she saw three people standing in the living room.

"You better introduce him, SOON." Her dad said and walked away. The other 2 followed and went into their room.

She went to shower and everything and laid on the bed. Waiting for Jaejoong's call. And it came. Or not (?)

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, is Mrs kim in?"

"No, There's no Mrs Kim. May I know the full name?"

"Kim Jin Ri." She heard him laughed on the other line and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you on drugs? Cause there's seriously something wrong with you today."

"If I'm on drugs and I'm addicted to it, you're my drug and I would never wanna quit on you."

"Ouch! My tooth hurts!" She said.

"Why? Yah! Are you okay?"

"Because you are soooo sweet!" She responded.

"I see someone's learning~"

"But I haven't finished learning something." She started.

"And what is it?"

"I haven't finish learning how to love so you be my teacher and teach me how to love right."

"Cheesy~"

"Learning from someone who called himself cupid."

"Alright enough of pick up lines~ Let's sleep!" Jaejoong said.

"Are you cold tonight?" She asked again.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to be your blanket and hug you to sleep."

"Such a pity, but I already have RiRi~"

"YAH! WHO IS SHE?!"

"Not telling~ Nights baby!" Jaejoong hung the phone and went to sleep hugging RiRi.

"You smell exactly like her, I wonder why." And he drifted off to sleep with a smile plastered on his face.

"That jerk! He's cheating on me!" She scoffed.

"He's gonna get it tomorrow! After I said those cheesy lines?! URGH! SLEEP NOW BABY GIRL." She said and went to sleep. Slowly, A smile creep on her face too.

 

GAHHH! I'm not sure if I have to take a break for this fic ): I needa stock the chapters yet I have nothing in mind.. Anyway, comment and subscribe!:D