Chapter 37.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

When the sun rose up from the horizon, Jin Ri woke up and stretched herself.

"Ah~ Such a good morning!" She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Hmm.. I wonder if that pig is already awake.." She said and went to take her phone. She got the phone from the bedside table and unlock it.

"I'll just text him so I won't be disturbing him if he's still sleeping.." She looked for his contact and text him.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was still sleeping with that creepy smiling face of his while hugging RiRi. The members came into his room to wake him up for breakfast but paused halfway when they looked carefully at his face.

"And I have to wake up early just to wake him up. Look at that dumb face of his!" Yoochun said.

"Woah! Daebak!" Changmin said.

"Shhh!" Yunho tried sushing them but they still kept admiring Jaejoong's silly face.

"I gotta take a picture of this!" Junsu said and quickly went to his room to take his phone. He came back and,

*snap*

"Yahoo! I'm so going to thank whoever made him smile like a crept!" Junsu said.

Yunho shook his head at the sight of Junsu. Then, as if Jaejoong's smile couldn't get any creepier, he started to smile till his teeth showed.

The members opened their eyes wide and leaned closer to see his face. They were around the bed and their faces were very close to his. They blinked many times, not sure if this was really the Jaejoong they really know. Jaejoong's phone started to ring indicating he had a message.

*Text message from Jin Rinnie~*

His phone "talked" with his voice. The members stared at the phone then back at Jaejoong with horrified eyes. He smile, shifted a little and opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he blinked a couple of times.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Jaejoong shouted and sat up, bumping the members' head on the way.

"Owwww!" Changmin whined and rubbed his forehead.

"You guys ruined my early morning image of Jin Ri!" Jaejoong shouted at them and took his phone. He unlocked it and look at the screen while smiling.

Sasaeng Fangirl

Are you awake? Cause if you're not, I'm going to ignore you.

He quickly replied her that he already is awake and look up from his screen.

"I see what's that smile about~" Junsu chanted and laughed along with the other members. Jaejoong looked at them confused.

"What smile?" He asked.

"For me to know, for you to find out." Yunho said and they laughed again.

"Breakfast's ready. That is if you're hungry but I doubt you are. Since you're already full from dreaming of someone." Yunho said and left the room while laughing with the members.

"Smile? And why the hell are they laughing?" Jaejoong said and pout. He got up from the bed and went to wash up.

 

UPDATE! Comment and subscribe! I have no chapters left T.T I have to write~ I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow O:! Better rush rush! WRITEEEEE~ CIAOS!