Chapter 19.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjpYnYQZfrQ

After a long day of stalking, Jin Ri and Jae In both went home, exhausted. They entered Jin Ri's room and Jin Ri went to the bed and plopped down straight.

"Oh my god! I'm so freaking tired!" She mumbled into the pillow. The bed bounced next to her and she turned her head to look at Jae In.

"Yeah! Whose stupid idea was it to stalk them?" Jae In asked, annoyed.

"Look who's talking." Jin Ri sat up and glared down at Jae In.

"Alright alright, MAYBE it was me but-" She got cut off.

"Maybe?! And you know, if it wasn't MAYBE because of you, we might not be caught at all!" Jin Ri pointed at her.

"Hey! Fine! It was me who suggested to follow them-"

"You mean you forced me." Jin Ri cut her off again.

"Fine fine! But if it wasn't for you, WE WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT AT ALL!" Jae In turned Jin Ri's finger back to point at her.

"Well, if it wasn't for you who showed me Jaejoong's picture and go all 'oh my! He's soooooo cuteeeeeeeeee, so handsomeeeeeeeeeee!' I wouldn't have reacted the way I did!" Jin Ri mimic the way Jae In say things whenever she was in fangirl mood.

"That wasn't so nice rinnie! You had your share when we got caught too!" At that, Jin Ri blushed very red.

"Heheh, maybe?" She said meekily.

"Heheh? It was 'WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!' Like how Big bang would say." Jae In said it the way Big bang did.

"Should I continue the 'Boomshakalaka' too?" Jin Ri ask. Jae In shook her head.

"Anyway, I'm wondering what they did after they reached home.. I'm curious." Jae In said.

"Hmm.. Or are you wondering what Yunho's doing?" Jin Ri said and poke Jae In cheeks when she sat up.

"Hey! But aren't you curious what Jaejoong's doing?" Jae In ask.

"Well, Maybe? But hey, it's not like we can see what they're doing."

"Or MAYBE it's like we can see what they're doing!" Jae In clapped her hands.

"What do you mean?" Jin Ri look at her friend, confused.

"You see, You have a laptop that has a webcam, Jaejoong had too!"

"Uh-huh, then?"

"Then... Let's connect by skype!"

"And how do we do that?"

"Hold it just right there!" Jae In took her phone out and texted Jaejoong. Few seconds later, a message came. Jae In look at the screen and went to take Jin Ri's laptop. She on it and waited. She entered the password and was directed to the desktop. She opened Skype and log in Jin Ri's account. She added Jaejoong and texted Jaejoong again.

"Who are you texting?" Jin Ri ask.

"Jaejoong."

"What?! Why do you have his number?!" Jin Ri screamed at Jae In.

"Chill.. He asked me something the other time, that's why."

"Oh.. What are you doing right now?"

"Wait and see!"

Then, A window pop up at the right bottom side of the screen. Jae In clicked and video called Jaejoong. The call was connect and on the screen was Jaejoong's pair of eyes, big and blinking on the screen.

"HIIIIII!" Jaejoong waved.. a little too happy?

"Err.. Hi?" Jin Ri put a hand up.

"So.. Why did you ask me to come online?" Jaejoong moved back so his upper body and face can be seen.

"Nice shirt there! We were just curious what you guys normally do in the dorm." Jae In said.

"Thanks! So.. Want me to show you? And you guys said that you weren't our Sasaeng fan or rather, me." Jaejoong smirk.

"We're not!" Jin Ri in.

"But I caught you like what? For the 2nd time and now you're invading our life!" Jaejoongplayed along.

"Whatever~" Jin Ri rolled her eyes.

"Okay, So, let's take a tour and see what the guys are doing!" Jaejoong lifted his lappy up in his arms and walked out of his room.

"First, dining area! Changmin~" Jaejoong walked to the dining table and set the lappy down on the table. There, Changmin was digging in, to his food. He look up when he sense that there was more than one person looking.

"Yes hyung?" Changmin ask.

"Say hi!" Jaejoong gestured to his lappy.

"Hi!" Changmin waved then went back to his food. The girls giggled at the sight. Then, Jaejoong lifted the lappy in his arms again.

"Have fun eating!" Jaejoong said and walk away.

 

Sorry guys but no double updatey today ): I want to focus more on His Parent's will and love right now. So I can't release 2 chapters today. Or I'll run out of chapters fast >< My mind has LOTS AND LOTS of ideas but you know what? I only have 2 hands (I type to hands at first, omg ><) and 10 fingers to type, Comment and subscribe!:D